- - - - -

Strategies if Covid Symptoms

coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 Gal220

• 1,036 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 06:42 AM

1.Mono antibodies - Very effective, if taken quickly.  Check if available in your area (Ivermectin and HCQ+zinc sulfate as alternatives)

2. Gargle nasal rinse(1% h202 or povidone iodine, Scope, ACT, Listerine with essiantial oils, qtips for the nose) and then nebulize 1% H202 if possible. - Best page for this strategy

3. NAC + glutathione - Some warnings on this board about long term use of NAC, but certainly take if symptoms.  Thins mucous in the lungs, increases glutathione, inhibits viral replication - link

4. Melatonin increase dosage 10 mg (see resources below) , coworkers report this does wake you up if you dont build up to it.

5. Blood thinners - Nattokinase(Jarrow or arthur anderson) , blood cleaners(serracor or neprinol), vitamin e, fish oil, avoid caffeine and sugar

6. Niacin flush - link

7. Dr Urso recommended bone broth for diet.  Avoid sugar/bread and caffeine.

8. Continue other prevention measures(vitamins, EGCG, curcumin etc) to reduce viral load as much as possible - link

If step 8 is followed, hopefully this page isnt necessary.

Outpatient resource

https://covid19criti...-plus-protocol/

https://www.georgekr...ldyourimmunity/

Edited by Gal220, 20 October 2021 - 06:47 AM.

• like x 5

#2 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 23 October 2021 - 04:22 AM

More on Niacin flush and NAD+ - Link1, Link2

NA(B3) - antiviral, increase NAD+, prevents Bradykinn/cytokine storm

According to the authors, SARS-CoV-2's ability to invade your body is dependent on whether calcium signaling can properly proceed, which in turn is dependent on the presence of NAADP. And, as explained in the quoted section above, niacin forms NAADP in your body. NAADP-dependent calcium signaling is responsible both for the inhibition of viral entry into cells and driving the virus out of already infected cells.

COVID-19: NAD+ deficiency may predispose the aged, obese and type2 diabetics to mortality through its effect on SIRT1 activity, has received an excellent response and seems to be validated in mice, relevant abnormalities found in ferrets and the mechanism echoed by other researchers

Edited by Gal220, 23 October 2021 - 04:31 AM.

• Informative x 2

#3 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 28 October 2021 - 06:47 AM

Nice write up on Licorice - Link1 ,  Link2

I would not use licorice for prevention, but they do have a dosage for that(keep your potassium up).  Imo it is worth doing with symptoms(but check blood pressure)

Some products to consider - Link1, Link2

We proposed the use of a small doses of licorice extract contain 10–50 mg glycyrrhizin as a daily prophylactic dose against COVID-19. Also, a large doses of licorice extract contain 50–100 mg glycyrrhizin can be used three daily during the initial phase of disease to prevent the progress of disease and eradicate the virus.

This recommendation based on FDA statement of GRAS about the safety of the chronic use of glycyrrhizin(Cosmetic Ingredient Review Expert Panel 2007). However, many investigations recommended higher doses of glycyrrhizin for inhibiting virus replication(Chen et al., 2004). In a recent report, a patient suffered from severe COVID-19 recovered after treatment with 150 mg of dimmonium glycyrrhizinate three times daily

Edited by Gal220, 28 October 2021 - 06:54 AM.

• Informative x 2

#4 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 15 November 2021 - 04:40 PM

More on glutathione, article argues it is more important than Vit D - https://pubs.acs.org...nfecdis.0c00288

"Endogenous Deficiency of Glutathione as the Most Likely Cause of Serious Manifestations and Death in COVID-19 Patients"

This is a new one on me -   https://twitter.com/...267560071577602

"See Dr. Fahy's research on bucillamine's potency reaching a level approximately 16x greater than NAC. #bucillamine is much safer and can be taken in smaller doses!"

Another post on bucillamine - https://twitter.com/...266606299287562

"As the Safest drug in an  Phase 3 for Covid, it’s clear that #BUCILLAMINE is part of the Solution, if not “The Solution” for the medical community."

• Informative x 3
  • like x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#5 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 28 November 2021 - 04:15 PM

A pair of over-the-counter compounds has been found in preliminary tests to inhibit the virus that causes COVID-19  - link1, link2

-Lactoferrin(from milk)

-diphenhydramine(an antihistamine)

"Individually, the two compounds each inhibited SARS-CoV-2 virus replication by about 30%. Together, they reduced virus replication by 99%."

• Informative x 2

#6 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 04 December 2021 - 08:31 AM

More data on licorice -link1 link2

Iranian randomized trial of a herbal mix containing liquorice shows a 86% mortality benefit in hospitalized patients (n=120, p<0.001).

#7 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 15 December 2021 - 07:02 PM

My strategy if I get covid is to go to a local clinic and get monoclonal antibodies.  

Probably a huge overkill. But, although if you're not that old and your health is reasonably good your risk is low, I have seen cases of people that don't look like they would be at high risk and things went south and they ended up in the hospital and a few ended up in the morgue. And that's the thing - it takes a while for it to become apparent that your case is on a steep decline. Typically by that time you've passed the optimal window for administering antibodies.

When Pfizer's pill is approved and I've had a chance to review the data I might substitute their antiviral for monoclonal antibodies.  Time will tell.

This is not to say that I think none of these other strategies work. Some of them probably do. Possibly as well as monoclonals or Pfizer's antiviral. It's just because of the somewhat perverse incentives we've built into our pharmaceutical industry, we just aren't going to get large high quality studies of the sort that have been done on these more mainstream therapies. There's no patent to be had, no billions of dollars to be made, so no one is going to perform a large expensive study on something like this. This is the sort of research that should be done directly by the FDA (something that they could do that would actually be useful) or done by our publicly funded universities. But, the FDA is absolutely in bed with the drug companies (you will find no better example of regulatory capture in the modern era than the FDA) and the universities have essentially become public/private R&D arms of the major drug companies. 

Hopefully as the virus continues to evolve into less lethal variants (as every pandemic of this sort has tended to do from time immemorial) then all this will be moot.

• Agree x 2

#8 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 15 December 2021 - 07:18 PM

My strategy if I get covid is to go to a local clinic and get monoclonal antibodies.

Probably a huge overkill. But, although if you're not that old and your health is reasonably good your risk is low, I have seen cases of people that don't look like they would be at high risk and things went south and they ended up in the hospital and a few ended up in the morgue. And that's the thing - it takes a while for it to become apparent that your case is on a steep decline. Typically by that time you've passed the optimal window for administering antibodies.

When Pfizer's pill is approved and I've had a chance to review the data I might substitute their antiviral for monoclonal antibodies. Time will tell.

I have thought about that question- what I would do if I got infected- a good deal. My conclusion is that for me personally I will not do anything. I am in good health and have been vaxxed and had the booster so my immune system has been introduced to the virus. My biggest concern with the monoclonals -and I don't know how valid this concern is- is the possibility they will blunt my own immune systems exposure to the full virus. That exposure may be useful for future immunity, monoclonals may blunt it but I don't know. We are in unchartered territory.
  • Agree x 1

#9 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 05:40 AM

I had it last week, my DR recommended the mono AB as soon as he got the test result, however a few hours before I got the infusion, i lost the flu like symptoms. 

I think H202 nebulization helped the most, but I was doing the full gambit.

I dont think there is much risk if you keep your lungs clear(NAC) and take a blood thinner(Neprinol or natto). 

Virus will burn itself out in 8 days, i did max dose of neprinol(blood cleanser) to try and minimize the viral debris(spike protein dmg)

Edited by Gal220, 16 December 2021 - 05:41 AM.

• Informative x 2
  • like x 1

#10 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 17 December 2021 - 05:23 PM

Spotify Interview with Chris Masterjohn and Tess Lawrie  - start in at 47:21

-Chris now advocates 100k IU of vitamin D first 2 days, then 10k IU after that(no mention of k2 or vitamin A, peculiar)

-Discussion on nebulizing colloidal silver, hydrogen peroxide

-Iota-Carrageenan, quercetin, antihistamine, NAC

-Ivermectin

New resource to add to those in the OP

https://worldcouncil...althy-families/

Edited by Gal220, 17 December 2021 - 05:27 PM.

• Informative x 1

#11 Heisok

• 611 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 December 2021 - 09:35 PM

Masterjohn interview of Lawrie on YouTube instead.

Edited by Heisok, 17 December 2021 - 09:36 PM.

• like x 2

#12 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 17 December 2021 - 09:50 PM

same timestamp! 47:21 for the protocol

#13 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 18 December 2021 - 02:42 AM

Update on Chris Masterjohn's Vitamin D schedule - link

"While the threat of COVID-19 persists, actively maintaining 25(OH)D in the 30-60 ng/mL range is likely to protect against getting infected, with the best protection offered in the 50-60 ng/mL range."

"In my personal opinion, each 10,000 IU of vitamin D should be matched with 5-10,000 IU of vitamin A (as retinol), 200 micrograms of vitamin K2 (ideally as a mix of MK-4 and MK-7), and 20 IU of alpha-tocopherol in a background of naturally occurring mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols. The combination of dietary and supplemental magnesium should at least meet the RDA, and zinc status should be maintained on the higher end of normal. I have previously written an extensive article on zinc dosing available here. "

#14 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 12:17 AM

Another resource page - https://breathemd.or...ly-from-covid19

Something not mentioned elsewhere

"If you lay in bed, your lungs collapse. Rest, but don’t lay in bed"

Worth investing in a wedge pillow or using a recliner

However at least for me, I started using glutathione and NAC right away(Mucinex also worth doing), only minimal lung congestion.

Dr. McCullough mentions that autopsies show most deaths from Covid are from microclots around the lungs. So keep your Lungs and blood clear(Neprinol, Natto, or aspirin)

Edited by Gal220, 22 December 2021 - 12:18 AM.

• Informative x 2
  • WellResearched x 1

#15 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 22 December 2021 - 06:06 PM

Two Common Over-the-Counter Compounds Reduce COVID-19 Virus Replication by 99% in Early Testing - link

"The combination includes diphenhydramine, an antihistamine used for allergy symptoms. When paired with lactoferrin, a protein found in cow and human milk, the compounds were found to hinder the SARS-CoV-2 virus during tests in monkey cells and human lung cells."

• Informative x 1

#16 lancebr

• 440 posts

Posted 23 December 2021 - 08:08 AM

So does anyone know any details about this new pill Paxlovid that has just been approved by the FDA?

https://www.reuters....use-2021-12-22/

I read somewhere that it is basically just a rebranded HIV protease inhibtor.

"Paxlovid is a combination of Pfizer’s investigational antiviral PF-07321332 and a low dose of ritonavir, an antiretroviral medication traditionally

used to treat HIV. The treatment disrupts the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in the body by binding to the 3CL-like protease, an enzyme crucial

to the virus’ function and reproduction."

"In addition to being potentially more effective, Paxlovid may encounter less safety questions than its rival antiviral. Some experts have expressed

concerns that molnupiravir’s mechanism of action against Covid-19 – mimicking RNA molecules to induce viral mutations– could also introduce

harmful mutations within human DNA. Paxlovid, a different type of antiviral known as a protease inhibitor, has shown no signs of “mutagenic

DNA interactions”, Pfizer has said."

Has anyone heard of any safety issues or potential permanent bad side effects with using it?

Edited by lancebr, 23 December 2021 - 08:12 AM.

• like x 1

#17 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 23 December 2021 - 03:15 PM

https://twitter.com/...401916864573447

-1 mechanism of action

-mixed with AIDS drug Ritonavir (serious side effects - liver failure, pancreas inflammation, heart block, allergic reaction, elevate blood glucose, spontaneous bleeding, immune reconstitution syndrome)

Edited by Gal220, 23 December 2021 - 03:21 PM.

#18 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 10 January 2022 - 12:12 AM

McCullough 6 essentials - https://twitter.com/...590768528850945

"The 6 things you should have are povidone iodine… [Betadine], vitamin D, vitamin C, zinc, quercetin and famotidine (or Pepcid) that is an antihistamine that reduces viral replication"

Famotidine is a new one on me.

I would add at least Multivitamin(B vitamins, A, selenium), NAC, blood thinner(neprinol/natto/aspirin), and curcumin(I prefer Life Extension or Solgar) to this list.

Edited by Gal220, 10 January 2022 - 12:13 AM.

#19 DanCG

• 237 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 02:17 AM

McCullough 6 essentials - https://twitter.com/...590768528850945

"The 6 things you should have are povidone iodine… [Betadine], vitamin D, vitamin C, zinc, quercetin and famotidine (or Pepcid) that is an antihistamine that reduces viral replication"

Famotidine is a new one on me.

I would add at least Multivitamin(B vitamins, A, selenium), NAC, blood thinner(neprinol/natto/aspirin), and curcumin(I prefer Life Extension or Solgar) to this list.

famotidine was brought up early in the old protecting from coronavirus forum.

Also, I can’t find the link, but the regimen used to treat President Trump included vitamin D, zinc, famotidine, and melatonin. The monoclonals and remdeisivir got all the press.

• Informative x 1

#20 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 04:37 PM

Like you say, famotidine was talked about early on, but it seemed to have dropped off the radar. I rarely see anyone mentioning it anymore.

#21 Dorian Grey

• 2,152 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 04:36 PM

Beating a dead horse...   HCQ coming back to life?  

New study from Glasgow indicates omicron's proclivity for endosomal entry into cells may be particularly vulnerable to HCQ's mode of action, neutralizing endosome acidification.  

https://theconversat...-omicron-174300

Does a new study really show that hydroxychloroquine might be effective against omicron?

https://www.gla.ac.u...829360_smxx.pdf

The hyper-transmissible SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant exhibits significant antigenic change, vaccine escape and a switch in cell entry mechanism

-----------------------

The bottom line from the conversation piece is, we've already got pharmaceutical anti-COVID options now, so the HCQ issue may be moot.  

Problem is...  Who's actually going to be getting the new meds within the 3-5 day therapeutic window?  Recognize symptoms, get verifiable test from a source your GP will be able to authenticate; get the test to your doc and get a turn-around prescription; and finally, find a pharmacy which has your med in stock & get your prescription filled.  All within 3-5 days?  

Omicron replicates so rapidly, one would about need a starter pack on standby in their medicine cabinet.  Something easily done with HCQ; not so much with Paxlovid.  

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#22 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 04:55 PM

Beating a dead horse...   HCQ coming back to life?  

Early treatment Drs have continued to use it.  McCullough claims world wide, it is the most used Covid drug.

Day 1 — Hydroxychloroquine 2 tabs twice a day
Zinc capsule or tab twice a day
Doxycycline capsule twice a day or AZM tab one per day
Ivermectin 12 - 18 mg on day 1 and on day 3
Aspirin 325mg and D3 5000 iu daily

Days 2-5 —Hydroxychloroquine tab 3 times a day
Zinc cap or tab 2 times a day
Doxycycline capsule twice a day or AZM tab one per day
Aspirin 325mg and D3 5000 iu daily
Ivermectin 12 - 18 mg on day 5 if symptoms warrant 

Check out their book - Link

• Cheerful x 1

#23 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 05:07 PM

Like you say, famotidine was talked about early on, but it seemed to have dropped off the radar. I rarely see anyone mentioning it anymore.

McCullough - high dose of 80mg during illness

This small study - 80mg 3x daily during illness  

Another article

• Informative x 2

#24 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 15 January 2022 - 06:49 PM

https://twitter.com/...405689255473157

"Strong benefits from 10 mg/d Melatonin on thrombosis, sepsis and mortality (1% vs 17%) in Iraqi randomized trial of hospitalized Covid patients (n=168)."

• Informative x 1

#25 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 11:58 PM

Twelve Intervention Trials Conclude that Vitamin C Works for Covid - LINK

Oral doses of 8 grams per day have been shown to increase the rate of recovery from symptomatic infection by 70%. For more critically ill patients, trials using doses of 6-24g a day intravenously have shown positive benefits in terms of increased survival, and reduced hospital stay, improved oxygenation or reduced inflammation

Vitamin C needs insulin to work, limit sugar/bread/pasta.  Your body will not absorb too much vitamin C, if taking more than you need, it just passes through causing a loose stool

When sick, 1000mg every 30 minutes will support your white blood cells. If loose stool, back off to 1000mg every hour till symptoms resolve.

Drs Best pill has no fillers if you cant find a vitamin C powder to take.  You want plain vitamin C when taking large doses. 

With powder 1-2 grams every 15 minutes is easily doable as well, just back off if loose stool(or as some would recommend, INCREASE till loose stool) - Lots of Covid threads on the VIt C fanatic board - Link1, Link2, Link3

Hippa, is that you posting all the anti-Ivermectin propaganda over there... ?

Edited by Gal220, 21 January 2022 - 12:12 AM.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • like x 1

#26 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 21 January 2022 - 01:05 AM

New I-Mask protocol out - link

Hydroxychloroquine > IVM for Omicron. 

More aggressive treatment with Vitamin D

• Cheerful x 1

#27 Dorian Grey

• 2,152 posts

Posted 21 January 2022 - 09:11 PM

News Flash: HCQ is back in the FLCCC Prophylaxis & Early Treatment protocols as "preferred for Omicron"

https://covexit.com/...tment-protocol/

"Hydroxychloroquine was present in the protocol, but it was dropped mid-2020"

"This non-inclusion of Hydroxychloroquine appears to have been in part due to the bad publicity that Hydroxychloroquine was suffering from, as it was targeted by the mainstream media, especially in relation to the presidential campaign in the US"

"This January 19 2021, it’s therefore a bit of a surprise to see Hydroxychloroquine to re-appear in the FLCCC prevention and early treatment protocol.

The move follows the experience of several frontline doctors who found that Hydroxychloroquine is particularly useful to deal with Omicron, in combination with Ivermectin and other agents, as indicated in the protocol."

• Informative x 2

#28 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 26 January 2022 - 04:22 PM

Lysine -link , link1 , link2

"New study out; Lysine therapy interrupts replication of virus. Approx 80% if participants with acute symptoms showed a minimum of 70% reduction in the first 48 hours."

"Look up how they used it in the Dominican Republic. Virologists say to not take it with coffee or other caffeine (which counters the benefits). Multiple sources call for 500mg for prevention and up to 2000mg for treatment, not to exceed 3000mg in a day."

"The researchers recommend that lysine should be taken a minimum of one hour before a meal with 2 cups of water. The reasoning for 2 cups of water was to aid in absorption, anticoagulation and to dampen the appetite of the participant and thus help reduce the intake of arginine

last article has this 

"Since lysine can raise zinc and calcium levels, supplementation with zinc or calcium should be avoided while taking lysine"

Sounds like lysine increases zinc absorption, so you just need less of it - Link

Edited by Gal220, 26 January 2022 - 04:29 PM.

• like x 1

#29 pamojja

• 2,837 posts

Posted 26 January 2022 - 07:46 PM

Virologists say to not take it with coffee or other caffeine (which counters the benefits). Multiple sources call for 500mg for prevention and up to 2000mg for treatment, not to exceed 3000mg in a day."

I've taken 6000 mg/d for the last 13 years. Along with 5500 mg/d of Arginine or its precursors (AAKG, Citrulline malate; right balance might be key), 25000 mg/d of Ascrobic acid along with a daily cup of coffee.

My covid-19 last fall lasted exactly one evening with sniffles only.

"Since lysine can raise zinc and calcium levels, supplementation with zinc or calcium should be avoided while taking lysine"

Sounds like lysine increases zinc absorption, so you just need less of it - Link

Didn't in my case. Zinc remained still deficient all those 13 years (except whole blood and one test only) and avg. intake of 50000 mg of zinc. Calcium stayed low normal, and was deficient before 11 years.

• Informative x 1

#30 Gal220

• Topic Starter
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 16 February 2022 - 02:00 AM

The World Council for Health has released a spike protein detox guide, for for both the vaccine and the virus

https://worldcouncil...n-detox-guide/ 
https://www.lifesite....-or-the-virus/

-Spike protein inhibitors and neutralizers include pine needles, ivermectin, neem, N-acetylcysteine (NAC) and glutathione

-The top 10 spike protein detox essentials include vitamin D, vitamin C, nigella seed, quercetin, zinc, curcumin, milk thistle extract, NAC, ivermectin and magnesium

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coronavirus

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users