bodybuilding cron

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fernando G

• 143 posts
  • -1 â‚®
  • ✔

Posted 29 October 2021 - 02:03 PM

I was moderatly or severe CRON 6 foot 120.1lbs male 4% bodyfat skinfold and go to bodybuilding 147.2 lbs and start CRON today waked up 147.2 lbs go to 146.6 lbs I had cramps, excessive hunger the time took hours to pass, I was irritated and had a very high libido, which bothered me I prefer to go back to CRON and have my blood pressure back to 95x60 

report male aged 20 years and 5 months CRON from age 16 bodybuilding 20 years and 1 month to 20 years and 5 months with 2 months break

#2 Fernando G

• Topic Starter
  • 143 posts
  • -1 â‚®
  • ✔

Posted 29 October 2021 - 07:11 PM

My vision got worse too but I don't want to quit bodybuilding for now many say I'm too thin even with almost 20 BMI I want to reach my natural muscle limit and never be a CRON again.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for EXERCISE to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • -71 â‚®
  • NO

Posted 23 January 2022 - 07:05 PM

it is my unpopular opinion that working out is bad. now exercise for CARDIO is good like swimming, running in moderate amounts of course. But anything involving in major muscle growth using any type of weight I am against unless it is used for parkinsons or something then of course light weight is used but even then im against it as you dont need weight. But I suggest light weight if you really want to.

Edited by kurdishfella, 23 January 2022 - 07:07 PM.

• Ill informed x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bodybuilding, cron

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users