Photo
- - - - -

longecity biohackers transhumanists death podcast interview

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 07 January 2022 - 10:38 AM

The internet (and the world) has changed A LOT in the 7 years since I interviewed Justin here. I really have to applaud him and the rest of the moderation team at Longecity for striking a delicate balance and creating a rare (in the current year) online space where free speech is respected and a high level of rational, skeptical scientific discourse is maintained. They have not acquiesced to stylish political correctness and modern dogmatic thinking but they also have not let Longecity devolve into a conspiracy theory echo chamber rife with spam and grift. It turns out that when you gather smart people, cultivate the discussion a little, and let people speak freely the resulting conversations are moderate, reasonable, and productive.

Join and support the Longecity forum, I know of few places on the internet as well-managed!

1*S3wQacOWcE51tLWPQ_0QbQ.gif

Listen: Justin w/LongeCity.org - A Community of Biohackers & Transhumanists "Ending the Blight..." 

#FlashbackFriday to 2015, my podcasting/interviewing skills would improve but Longecity is still well-worth joining and supporting.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: longecity, biohackers, transhumanists, death, podcast, interview

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users