• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

The X39 "Stem Cell Patch" Vanquished my Fatigue!

lifewave stem cell patch interview photobiomodulation biohacking tech

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 29 January 2022 - 08:10 AM

My friend Yogi Blair has been using, researching, and is very enthusiastic about this stem cell biohack. What follows is his experience with LifeWave's X39. Reading his grandiose, poetic words describing his transformative experience, I wouldn't blame you for being a little skeptical and thinking This sounds like yet another placebo-effect dependant product! And I might agree with you, science is increasingly understanding that the placebo effect is a downstream effect of our stem cells and epigenetic function. The placebo effect is how our bodies heal themselves, thus you would expect something that empowers our stem cells to potentiate the invigorating and healing power of belief. Check out the podcast interview I did with Blair here, he is a very knowledgeable biohacker...

6b4877fe45bb294e:d.gif

Listen to interview: The X39 "Stem Cell Patch" Vanquished My Fatigue! [Blair Darby Interview]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lifewave, stem cell patch, interview, photobiomodulation, biohacking tech

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users