My blood is swelling in my head, need serious help

migraine stroke

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 stage162type34

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 May 2022 - 12:19 AM

Hi, I am a long time lurker in longecity and I have attempted calorie restriction, intermittent fasting, various supplements, and vegetarianism for a bit to solve my issue that I have had but nothing nor even my doctor's recommendations have managed to resolve my issue:

My blood pools in my head. This is the only way I can describe it but I get the worst migraines imaginable where I can't stand up straight because if I straighten my back I get this horrible throb and my eyes hurt.

The really scary thing is if I bend over too much though I get an almost deadly throb, usually on the right side of my head, and the first time I felt it I was so afraid in those first moments that I had just had an aneurysm and that this was it. I've managed to survive, however I pretty much never look straight down anymore because even bending over on days that I don't have the blood pooling migraines sometimes I'll STILL get the gigantic throb in my head. It was really bad after I got sick one week and if I tried to go to the bathroom or sneeze then I would get the horrible throb. I really want to resolve this before I end up having a stroke!

I have some general other health issues as well like if I don't eat enough I go hypoglycemic and end up shivering and cold for hours (This is why I haven't kept up with calorie restriction), and I also have muscle spasms everywhere on the side of my head, on my arms, legs, neck, even weird ones near the muscles at the bottom of my ribs near my heart. My blood also pools in my hands if I stand for too long like you can visibly see swollen blue veins along my arms if I had been standing, not even working out or anything. Anyways thank you for reading and understanding how desperate I am.

#2 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 08 May 2022 - 02:59 AM

"The really scary thing is if I bend over too much though I get an almost deadly throb"
Check sinus and teeth.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 stage162type34

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2022 - 05:45 AM

"The really scary thing is if I bend over too much though I get an almost deadly throb"
Check sinus and teeth.

Thank you for the reply! That is a very interesting suggestions because I have heard about sinusitis causing this but I never considered it because I don't really feel that congested. The teeth part is interesting too, I guess youre saying that I might have an ingrown wisdom tooth or something and that might be contributing to the pressure? How exactly do I check my sinus and teeth though like should I just ask my doctor?

#4 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 May 2022 - 07:29 PM

What helped me with a similar Problem was Vitamin K and carnitine, b12 and C. Your body thrives of proteins so why not try that. what supplements have you tried and were they legit supplements? Im asking because a lot of people buy supplements thinking they were real but they got something else and then think it wont work but in reality it was a fake supplement. here is a previous comment off mine maybe it might be helpful to you https://www.longecit...ll/#entry915665

Every animal health is depended on how well and much it absorbs nutrients. So you want to keep your gut the healthiest possible. Sometimes things dont heal properly because of mentioned reasons as they might appear.

Edited by kurdishfella, 09 May 2022 - 07:49 PM.

#5 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 10 May 2022 - 01:01 AM

Thank you for the reply! That is a very interesting suggestions because I have heard about sinusitis causing this but I never considered it because I don't really feel that congested. The teeth part is interesting too, I guess youre saying that I might have an ingrown wisdom tooth or something and that might be contributing to the pressure? How exactly do I check my sinus and teeth though like should I just ask my doctor?

Cavitat scan would be one way.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 stage162type34

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 May 2022 - 04:23 AM

What helped me with a similar Problem was Vitamin K and carnitine, b12 and C. Your body thrives of proteins so why not try that. what supplements have you tried and were they legit supplements? Im asking because a lot of people buy supplements thinking they were real but they got something else and then think it wont work but in reality it was a fake supplement. here is a previous comment off mine maybe it might be helpful to you https://www.longecit...ll/#entry915665

Every animal health is depended on how well and much it absorbs nutrients. So you want to keep your gut the healthiest possible. Sometimes things dont heal properly because of mentioned reasons as they might appear.

Thank you for the help. vitamin K intrigues me because the swelling my my head seems to be more indicative of potential aneurysm or hemorrhagic stroke , and I'd assume that introducing coagulation factors would help that but at the same time I feel like I need to worry about arterial weakening and vascular health more so than clotting and i dont know if vitamin K helps vascular health. Carnitine I haven't heard of I'll be sure to look into that. I have taken B12 although it was in a B-complex, and I stopped taking it because my pee was turning green which I read was an indicator of being oversaturated with b vitamins. In regards to vitamin c, I eat fruits so I'd assume I'm sufficient. I feel like I am personally lacking in whatever vitamins and proteins contribute to connective tissues, like magnesium and maybe collagen or peptides. My reasoning behind this is that I have oddly shaped teeth and I have ridging on my nails along with a bone deformity. I agree with your sentiments on vitamins, and I think humanity currently lacks the tools to properly determine nutrient deficiencies.

Cavitat scan would be one way.

Thank you, I will bring this up with my dentist soon.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: migraine, stroke

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users