- - - - -

What do you think of this regimen?

mitochondria

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cjacek

• 56 posts

Posted 02 September 2022 - 06:02 AM

Hi, I'd appreciate a minute of your time. This is for an older relative of mine. He takes no prescription meds but is in rough shape due to his age and years of less than ideal lifestyle (which we are trying to correct). At first I thought I'd put him on a good multi vitamin / mineral and a higher dose of ALA but then I decided to do a more comprehensive stack, hit it from all angles, using smaller dosages. He would be taking all of these once daily with his breakfast (he won't take anything on an empty stomach and neither will he remember to take anything more than once daily - so for compliance sake we settled on once a day with a meal). Here's what I came up with, what do you think?

- multi vitamin / mineral formula (using Life Extension "Two - per - day" or "One - per - day" formula ---- same nutritional profile for both, which have extra B complex, E and tocopherols, D3 and all other vitamins / minerals in excellent doses and forms)

- Acetyl L Carnitine at 500 mg

- L Carnosine at 500 mg

- Rhodiola standardized extract at 500 mg

- Ashawandha standardized extract at 500 mg

- NAC at 500 mg

- Alpha Lipoic Acid at 300 mg

- EGCG at about 200 mg

- CO Q10 at about 100 mg

- K2 mk7 (as the above multi doesn't have K2) at 200 mcg 

I might include omega 3 but hoping the guy will eat more fish because many supplements contain ethyl ester forms of the omegas and I'm not sure about that as far as safety and effectiveness vs getting the omegas from foods. Anyway, if you have a minute or two, please comment or just give me a quick thumbs up. Thanks in advance.

Edited by cjacek, 02 September 2022 - 06:03 AM.

#2 Repack Racing

• 60 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 January 2024 - 03:34 AM

No responses huh.  What is your goal with this protocol?  How did it go?

sponsored ad

• Advert

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mitochondria

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users