* * * * * 1 votes

low dose, d-amphetamine mechanism in energy management

atp nad+ mitochondria neurotransmitters aging dopamine norepinephrine ampk cell

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Learner056

• 96 posts

Posted 14 September 2022 - 07:02 PM

Most research papers I find on amphetamines are bigly biased. 

- Older set of research: views it as an evil toxic monster, citing doses that obviously will be toxic/bad for health.

- Newer set of research is superficial, views it as one of best nirvana treatments for attention deficit, citing therapeutic doses, and closing the topic. 

There is this huge "stigma". I feel, what ties both these groups together is there lack of depth, a disdain for inquiry, as both these groups stick themselves to level of: Dopamine, Norepinephrine, re-uptake inhibition, brain specific neuro-coritcal bla bla, same dumb stuff over and over.  Clearly d-amphetamine has pronounced systemic effects related to motility, gastric, muscle, cell energy, etc. 

Now, I do have iron-clad will power, I would never succumb to addiction.  And I find d-amphetamine (but not the l-amphetamine isomer) as one of the most potent anti-aging drug when "micro-dozed".  All the above can be ignored, most important of all - my frustration: I do not find a single study that discusses it at a molecular level, data in context of ATP, mTOR, AMPK, NAD+, Mitochondria/OxPhos, Glycolysis, Cell cycle, epigenetics, aging, etc etc.   Against or For - I do not care, I am not here to get validated or sit in an echo-chamber.  Now I do acknowledge my searching skills are abysmal, and I get easily blindsided so help me here please.  Is there one single soul on earth, that knows this topic? 

Edited by Learner056, 14 September 2022 - 07:36 PM.

#2 Fonn

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 October 2022 - 04:10 PM

wow, apparently there isnt. come on people, help an old lady out!! I would like some answers myself. i agree, d- amphetamine seems to have many anti aging benefits in low doses. where do you get it these days?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 October 2022 - 11:03 PM

tyrosine works just as well

#4 mbdrinker

• 135 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 October 2022 - 06:07 AM

I think many prohibited drugs are good for health forexample ghb increases growth hormone level. That's why they are prohibited...  and an impotant thing is that dophamine makes people more energetic and creative breaking plans of globalists

• Informative x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 AdderallTumeric4us

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 October 2023 - 01:15 AM

I, too, don't know the mechanism, but would like to share my experience at the level of energy management.

I have used these tools (d-amphetamine, l-amphetamine, mostly finding benefit with d-) with one purpose being energy management. I have been diagnosed with ADHD for many years. I have tried to use this tool appreciating its beneficial effects as well as being responsible.

The three most beneficial effects in my experience (and there are more than 3) are at these levels: focus, motivation, and energy. After taking it for 7 years continually, I still have all 3 of these effects. As seems to be common with others' experiences, the initial positive effects of elation/high well-being is where tolerance happens, commonly within 2-4 weeks, especially when you take it for so long. The effects on focus, motivation, and energy stay in positive effect. For me anyway.

I worked in a warehouse demanding a very fast pace of work every day. Energy Management was a part of my job, as there was great emphasis on performance at a certain level measured by computer software. If you couldn't work fast, they toss you. So, I incorporated my med to attain the beneficial effect of managing my energy for the ~18 months I was with them. Here's what I found worked the best for continued, long term energy management.

Morning: 1 cup of coffee upon waking. 1 more cup of coffee upon arriving.

At Work: 20mg Adderall near beginning of shift. At lunch ~4 hours in, 1 more cup of coffee or tea.

10-15mg more Adderall after lunch depending on my perceived load.

Doing this, I was able to maintain high energy throughout the entire time. Also should note I do recommend taking 1 day off  per week when you have the chance to, though not necessary for everybody. I find benefits in that though, including some stronger effects the other 6 days.

10mg or so is about where the energy effects become noticeable to me, still being quite a bit stronger than only coffee that most others would drink.

Also, while I do have ADHD, it's totally fine to additionally recognize and making use of some of its other effects such as energy management.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: atp, nad+, mitochondria, neurotransmitters, aging, dopamine, norepinephrine, ampk, cell

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users