• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

More Nazism

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Infernity

• 3,322 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 11:46 AM

A friend of mine just sent me that, hum:

http://img2.tapuz.co.../1_78931098.htm

(It is in English, for the rest of the members, only the scrips in the beginning are in Hebrew)

-Infernity

#2 Live Forever

• Guest Recorder
  • 7,475 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 02:02 PM

Scary stuff. I am sure they had to have police protection to speak, or else people would be throwing stuff at them and trying to get in fights with them.

These nutcases need to get some psychological help.

#3 AdamDavis

• 539 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 02:20 PM

Whoa...extreme [mellow]

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Trias

• 270 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 02:25 PM

infy dear

i always say...
the less brain one has, the more prone he is to find satisfaction and pride from belonging to a certain group (religion, "race", nationality.. etc').

most people always think they deserve "more" (regardless of how much they have). when a charismatic power-pursuer gathers a massive group of ignorants (as seen in the movie) - disaster occurs...

#5 Infernity

• Topic Starter
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 02:41 PM

A pack of lies lies in these.

-Infernity

#6 quadclops

• 316 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 03:05 PM

Didja' ever notice how the neo-nazis at these rallies never look like members of a [airquote] superior [/airquote] race? They hardly look like blond, brilliant, Neitszchein ubermenchen. They look more like dull-witted, rednecked, trailer trash.

Whatsmore, why do some people continue to hang on to a decades-dead and defeated ideology? It's kinda like those people that still believe that the "South shall rise again." Whatta bunch a' goobers! [8)]

charismatic power-pursuer

Really? I didn't think anyone there showed any evidence of charisma. They shouted a lot, but I'd hardly call that a compelling speech.

#7 Trias

• 270 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 03:33 PM

quad,

of course the fool's speech wasn't seen as charismatic to you; that's because you are an intelligent individual.

Charisma, as far as I can tell, exists in the eye of the beholder. To the uneducated nationalists, the use of "shouting" and "bombastic promises" is considered charismatic (as it has tremendous influence upon them), whereas to you (or me) - such things are seen as mere deceptive propaganda.

To you and me, a compelling speech would include the use of rational analysis and criticique, instead of using vague promises and "grand statements", hollow in nature.
To the ignorant, the opposite is true.

-Daniel S.

#8 quadclops

• 316 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 03:50 PM

Hmm, good point Dan.

That "charisma in the eye of the beholder" thing could also explain why some people seem to find President Bush charismatic and likeable, while I've always thought he came off as rather dim and shallow.

you are an intelligent individual

Gee whiz, thanks Dan! :)

#9 Utnapishtim

• 219 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 03:46 AM

Interesting point about Charisma and intelligence... I think this is an example of a more general point about the nature of charisma.

I find that when there is a large intelligence enough differential between two individuals, it acts as a kind of charisma dampener... I am generally not charmed, attracted or drawn to stupid people, however beautiful and confident they may be...

In fact I think that I subjectively view those much stupider than myself as LESS attractive than they actually are.

I am not making any claims to being particularly deep here... Remove the intelligence differential and I am as shallow in my instinctive judgements as anybody else and involuntarily influenced by personal appearance, dynamic body language, tone of voice and all that other unsubstantial nonsense.

Thoughts?

#10 bender

• 44 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 06:55 AM

This stuff is old.

#11 seeker_of_time

• 17 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 03:15 PM

[lol] Hmmmmffffff I'm a jew, and well....I dont hate anyone or something like that.... I'm not evil ... Realy .

I think they should be ignored, its fine they say whatever they want since its a democracy...but democracy isnt the one to blame since it doesnt control the audiance hearing all of those things...

This phenomenon of Nazism happens when a person is convinced he's superior then other persons...

I hope that one day we would all have the same point of view [thumb]

#12 Brainbox

• 2,860 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 July 2006 - 04:21 PM

Didja' ever notice how the neo-nazis at these rallies never look like members of a  [airquote] superior [/airquote] race?  They hardly look like blond, brilliant, Neitszchein ubermenchen.  They look more like dull-witted, rednecked, trailer trash.

However your observation might be right technically speaking, you use the same despicable racist motives they are using and should be attacked for.

I really wonder how to deal with these people and movements without putting to much attention to it. Attention will eventually work against our good motives. Attention, regardless negative or positive, can easily give more energy to racist movements.

#13 quadclops

• 316 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 09:45 PM

Ouch! [:o]

Jeez, what'd I do? [huh]

Was it the reference to "Neitszchein ubermenchen?" I meant that that was their ideal of a superior race, not mine. I was just pointing out that these ralliers never look or act like a "super-race" being held back by what they consider to be undesirables. Rather, they give off the impression of being just a bunch of angry losers who want to blame others for their own disappointed lives.

Or, was it the "trailer trash" comment? I didn't mean to imply that everyone living in a trailer park is trashy. Okay, it is something of a stereotype. Maybe I was wrong there. [wis]

Could you elucidate a bit more on my "despicable racist motives," Brainbox? I'd really like to weed out those out if I can! [mellow]

#14 Utnapishtim

• 219 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 01:36 AM

I think you make a pretty valid and inoffensive Quad Clops...

Interestingly enough it applies to the architects of the original Nazi movement, as well as to this sorry bunch of imitators.

If you look at photos of Hitler, Goebbels or Himmler, they were ALL very far from the physical ideal of the Aryan Master Race you see on German propaganda of the Nazi era.

#15 damen

• 24 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 05:53 PM

Whoa... i cant bealive people actualy listening to them and bealiving in the natzis and the K.K.K.

#16 Karomesis

• 1,010 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 02:29 AM

on a more humorous note....

I had my money on the black guy [mellow] [lol]

#17 damen

• 24 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 03:45 PM

on a more humorous note.... 

I had my money on the black guy [mellow]  [lol]

I cant bealive that some one actualy stoped for a nazi and not for the nigar, I would never stop for a nazi!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users