Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Bulk pramiracetam

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nootropicgeek

• 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 02:47 AM

I am a long time user of various nootropics and supplements in general, and although I have perused many relevant forums, this is my first time posting. For some time I have been searching for a source of bulk pramiracetam powder, and recently I found a reliable overseas source.

My question is simply this: if I import a significant amount, in 500g and 1kg sizes, would anyone be interested in these for ~$600 and ~$1000 respectively? I have already placed a small order for myself to ensure purity, and the next order will be much larger. Because I am trying to reach the entire community, I have posted this same question on other bulletin boards where members share the same interests. I am not spamming as I do not represent a business and don't plan to turn this into one. I certainly don't mind sharing the wealth, however.

In addition to this inquiry, and on a related note, I would like to know if someone can recommend a good source of bulk Ergoloid Mesylates powder, whether it be a whole saler or retail. Thank you. Feel free to contact me, nootropicgeek at gmail dot com.

#2 fight4life

• 35 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 03:41 AM

$600 or $1000 is a lot to drop on one noot. I'm definately interested in buying some bulk pram but only if I know details on who the maker is and the most I would spend on pram at one time would be $300 tops.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 quicksilver

• 98 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 01:59 AM

I would just get BN, NP, CNW to carry it.

#4 sp0sp0

• 15 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 12:17 AM

what is bn, np, and cnw?

#5 Gerald W. Gaston

• 529 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 02:15 AM

BulkNutrition, NutraPlanet, and Custom Nutrition Warehouse sound right.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#6 MP11

• 121 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 10:58 PM

I think what bulk nutrition sells is higher in ppm metals than most though not 100% sure

Edited by mp11, 16 October 2007 - 02:04 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users