• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

I joined facebook

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 talgalili

• 23 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 02:58 PM

it is very nice. my email there is:
tal.galili.com

I'd love to see you there...

Tal.

#2 Infernity

• 3,322 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 08:28 PM

-_- there was someone friended with Aubrey and a few more H+ over FB, and he added me - so I naturally accepted.
He turned out to be a ttal nut-case and I erased him and reported him. Someone who knows my family though sent my dad the photos of mine there and the comments of the psyco, and now I am told to close FB!!! =[

#3 mitkat

• 1,948 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 08:31 PM

-_- there was someone friended with Aubrey and a few more H+ over FB, and he added me - so I naturally accepted.
He turned out to be a ttal nut-case and I erased him and reported him. Someone who knows my family though sent my dad the photos of mine there and the comments of the psyco, and now I am told to close FB!!! =[

Adi, that guy was totally ridiculous. I thought he was a friend of yours just joking around, but then it looked like he got way out of hand. Does anyone in the H+ community know what a disturbing loser he is?

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Shannon Vyff

• Life Member, Director Lead Moderator
  • 3,897 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:40 PM

That is sad, I understand your parents concern-I made Avianna close her youtube account once because of weird comments on a show she did with her friend. If you could demonstrate that you've had it for a while without a problem, or you've not had problems with your MySpace-maybe they'd be fine with being able to monitor your FB themselves (I have the passwords for Avianna's but really I've not gotten into it ever, I just check out her comments from time to time). I sent you a friend request, so you can have some reputable friends :|o

#5 Matt

• 2,862 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2008 - 08:15 AM

Whoever wants to add me please feel free!
http://www.facebook....hp?id=635673153

Edit; never realized this was in the Israel thread... but whatever... lol

Edited by Matt, 30 August 2008 - 08:20 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users