Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

bulk pircacetam

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sp0sp0

• 15 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 12:58 AM

Where do you buy your bulk piracetam. I know of bulk nutrition, is there another source.

In addition, what capsule size do you get? and how do you know how much to fill to get around 800 mg per capsule?

where do you buy your capsules from?

#2 sp0sp0

• Topic Starter
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 01:39 AM

when you buy the powder of this stuff, how many mg is 1 teaspoon?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Gerald W. Gaston

• 529 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 02:05 AM

Do a search here. This has been discussed a good bit in the past. At this moment, if you hit "Active Topics" and go to the second page you find from yesterday:

http://www.imminst.o...&t=17732&hl=&s=

That speaks of other sources. In addition to the ones in that thread, there is NutraPlanet that has 700g for the every day price that BulkNutrition has it on sale for.

BN and NP both sell capsules, capping kits, and small digital scales (the deluxe kits come with a digital scale). I use "000" caps for such stuff, but many prefer smaller size capsules. I personally use either "0" or "000" for just about everything I cap.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#4 quicksilver

• 98 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:49 PM

Where do you buy your bulk piracetam. I know of bulk nutrition, is there another source.

In addition, what capsule size do you get? and how do you know how much to fill to get around 800 mg per capsule?

where do you buy your capsules from?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ahh choices.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users