Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Bulk Suppliers List from China

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jonh kimble

• 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 11:31 PM

could somebody please post a a list of suppliers from China [or any country that is an exceptionally good deal] for products such as nootropics like aniracetam, Hydergine, vinpocetine, and herbal extracts like resveratrol, quercetine, ginkgo biloba, and the like. Even if the company only sells a few of these items I would still be very interested in receiving information about the company and how I can contact them.

Thank you very much,

Thomas Roe

#2 Live Forever

• Guest Recorder
  • 7,475 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 11:46 PM

Expect lots of answers from spammers and viral marketers.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 dachshund

• 98 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 12:14 AM

Here are two that I have communicated with that will sell 1 Kg quantities of powders.

1. DNP International, www.dnpint.com, 1 Kg prices, Food Grade( USP ), with quotes on products from July 07:
racemic Lipoic Acid, $70, FOB price, prompt shipment
racemic Alpha Lipoic Acid Sodium, $270, delivered price, lead time 2 weeks
Alpha Lipoic Acid R-version, $400/kg, delivered price
Benfotiamine, $200, delivered price, prompt shipment
Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl, $47, FOB price, prompt shipment
P.S. For Alpha Lipoic Acid and Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl, the prices include a $25 repackaging fee, because the standard package size is 25kg.

2. KAZ International, www.kaz-international.com, specialize in products from Japan like Hamari, but also have Chinese imports. Examples of price quotes I receive in June.
Hamari Solvent free Lipoic Acid, $454/kg
Hamari BenfoPure Benfotiamine, $393/kg.

Good luck!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#4 jonh kimble

• Topic Starter
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 02:52 AM

can someone please post a list or even just one of their favorite suppliers of large but personal quantities of bulk nootropics, vitamins and herbal extracts. I would like a supplier that could sell such items as aniracetam, Hydergine, resveratrol, vinpocetine, ginkgo biloba, panax ginseng. Someone could supply all of these would be excellent but even if they can only supply one of these I would still be interested.

Thank you very much for your time,

Thomas Roe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users