Photo
- - - - -

Skin Rejuvenation Infopack

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 zoolander

• 4,724 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 05:50 PM

Has anyone been to the site: smartskincare.com ?

It's quite a site.

I submitted a review on my doctor and was allowed access to their Skin Rejuvenation Infopack. It's a really good read.

Here's a summary :)

Skin Rejuvenation Infopack

To help you take practical advantage of the information on Smart Skin Care Site, we have prepared an information package that contains detailed recommendations on preventing and reversing wrinkles and skin aging. The skin rejuvenation strategy suggested in the Infopack is based mainly on published research studies from biomedical journals. The Skin Rejuvenation Infopack includes the following:

* Overview of causes of skin aging. The idea that there is nothing we can do about aging is scientifically obsolete. Causes of aging can be at least partially counteracted.

* Specific recommendation on how to apply your skin care products correctly. The way you apply the products can "make or break" your skin care routine because the products will only work if active ingredients reached the dermis in sufficient amounts.

* Extensive list of no cost techniques to slow down skin aging and prevent wrinkles.

* Scientifically documented ways to reduce wrinkles and reverse signs of skin aging. Efficiency ranking. Practical recommendations on selecting the right method and how to apply it. (Skin matrix/collagen rebuilding agents, such as procollagen I peptides, ascorbate derivatives, and copper peptides; topical estrogens; maximizing antioxidant protection; smart use of tretinoin, AHA and skin exfoliation; etc.).

* How to find right skin care products and be able to afford them.

* The Ten Commandments of Intelligent Mositurizing. Mosturizing cannot reverse skin aging. However, neglecting it or doing it incorrectly (i.e. the way most people do it) can break an otherwise effective skin rejuvenation program. Learn how to do it right.

* Extensive list of common skin care misconceptions: what you know (but is not true) may hurt you and your wallet.

* How to spot skin care misinformation.

* The list of references to unbiased scientific studies on treatments that reduce wrinkles and reverse signs of skin aging.  Check out yourself (if you wish) the validity of our recommendations.

You can get a free copy of Skin Rejuvenation Infopack by contributing to our site a short review of your experience with any skin care provider, such as a doctor, esthetician, spa, cosmetic surgery clinic, etc. To submit a review, click here.

#2 shadowrun

• 327 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 07:32 AM

I bought the infopak about 2 years ago.

Awesome investment!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Gerald W. Gaston

• 529 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 12:03 AM

I bought the Eye Skin Care Infopack last year... the info on his site and the forum there is helpful. In the end though I found that only a blepharoplasty would help my eyes after losing lots of weight last year. Around then I stopped visiting his site, skinactives, and many others. Not a good idea to let it all go to pot though for one problem, so I am trying to get interested in the areas I can change again.

#4 sentinel

• Guest, F@H
  • 794 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 11:31 AM

Thanks Zoo, I've looked around the site and it's a bit less "fluffy" than SkinActives, but good to see their takr on the fundamentals of prevention and cure. [thumb]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users