Posted 24 September 2008 - 07:09 PM

New Prize Structure

1st $200 + $75 LEF gift certificate

2nd $125 + $50 LEF gift certificate

3rd $70 + $25 LEF gift certificate

4th $40 + $15 LEF gift certificate

5th thru 12th $15 + LEF gift certficate

13th $15 (randomly drawn)

6 month LEF membership for all registrants (value ~ $40)

**Special note regarding LEF prizes**

Life Extension Foundation will deliver prizes by mail to each individual on the list, according to the LEF tier of awards detailed above. LEF will determine if a competitor is already a member of the Life Extension Foundation, in which case a 6-MONTH membership will NOT be awarded. Members are still eligible for Life Extension Gift Certificate awards if qualified.

Thus, Life Extension Foundation requires a first name, last name, address, zip code, and email from each competitor who would like to receive their prizes. This information will be collected by the Executive Director of Imminst.org and forwarded to LEF at the end of the 3rd quarter competition.

These prizes will continue for future quarters until either Imminst or LEF decides to pull out of the agreement. Yay!

#2 chungenhung

• Guest, F@H
  • 114 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 07:24 PM

What exactly is "LEF certificate"? what is it good for?

#3 Mind

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 07:27 PM

This is great news. The prize value for 1st place is now over $300!

The gift certificate along with the membership is a syngeristic prize as you end up with more savings on any LEF products.

I am sure some people will not want to submit personal info, but that is a necessary evil in most give-aways nowadays.

#4 Heliotrope

• 1,145 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 08:36 PM

great! this reminds me, i've always wanted to check LEF out, ever since hearing from them in the Imminst film

full name, address, zip code and email collected by the Executive Director? hey Mind, i trust you but don't want to reveal everything to the rest of the world. can we submit these privately instead of a registration thread?

#5 Mind

• Topic Starter
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 08:45 PM

Most certainly these will be collected privately, by Personal Message (PM) here at Imminst, or email if you prefer.

No one's personal information will be shared or displayed publicly. It will only go to LEF for them to verify who is already a member of LEF and I imagine they might send promotional emails in the future (can't say for sure). However, since they are being quite generous for this quarter (and future quarters), I think that is reasonable to expect.

#6 sentinel

• Guest, F@H
  • 794 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 09:02 AM

Good news, I was a bit late getting up to speed this time round but will be ready for the next Q.

#7 Mind

• Topic Starter
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 05:13 PM

The LEF gift certificate will be good for any products that LEF sells, which is mostly health/nutrition/longevity products.

#8 kismet

• 2,984 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 02:09 PM

The LEF gift certificate will be good for any products that LEF sells, which is mostly health/nutrition/longevity products.

I know I could google the answer, but it's nice to have it all in one thread: does LEF ship to Europe?
What about "x months free imminst membership" is such a prize still an option for this or the next quarter, or do you think it's not a good idea?

#9 Mind

• Topic Starter
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 02:28 PM

The 6 month membership will be offered to everyone on the team who folds at least one work unit. So let's say 80 people fold in the 3rd quarter. Those 80 people will be offered the 6 month membership. In the 4th quarter, the 6 month membership will only be offered to new team members who completes at least 1 work unit.

The gift certificates will be awarded to the top competitors each quarter.

As far as I know, LEF ships all over the world. The only thing to worry about is import restrictions on some items.

#10 Mind

• Topic Starter
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 10:19 PM

Send me a PM with your details if you want to collect the LEF prizes. Everyone who is registered for the F@H prize and folded in the last quarter is eligible. So far I think only 3 people have sent me details. It would be helpful if we could get the entire list collected and sent off to LEF in the first week to 10 days of January. It would be a slight burden if people straggled in week after week in January and February claiming their LEF prizes. Basically, if you registered in this thread, you are eligible to receive LEF prizes.

I will send out a mass PM before the end of the year to all current prize participants.

#11 Mind

• Topic Starter
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 11:17 PM

5 folders have responded so far. I am sure there are a lot more of you who could use gift certificates for supplements and discounts on LEF products. You should've have gotten a PM recently reminding you of this extra prize.

#12 Mind

• Topic Starter
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:33 PM

I drew the random 13th prize today at the F@H prize meeting. The winner was folder AnnabelleRom1 who wins $15.00 in cold hard cash. I saved the video of the drawing here for posterity sake.

#13 Mind

• Topic Starter
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:33 PM

The LEF prize division informed me that they will be mailing out the prizes for the 3rd quarter competition beginning today. Therefore, if you had sent in your name, address, and email to me, you should be receiving something in the mail in the next few days. Let me know if you don't receive them. There should be 13 of you getting LEF prizes in this first round.

#14 Mind

• Topic Starter
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:03 PM

My wife just received her prize package today. Has anyone else received their 6 month membership, magazine, and/or gift certificate.

#15 sentinel

• Guest, F@H
  • 794 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:52 PM

My wife just received her prize package today. Has anyone else received their 6 month membership, magazine, and/or gift certificate.

Nope (as per our PM) but I'm not holding my breath for the mag to make it to the UK!

Anyone else or are they just trying to butter up Mind by currying favour with his wife, sly devils ;-)

Sentinel

#16 Heliotrope

• 1,145 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 03:23 AM

Nope (as per our PM) but I'm not holding my breath for the mag to make it to the UK!

I haven't receive my prize. Mind should have the info from beginning of Jan and late Jan. , in two PMs. when does the 6mo memb start? need to create acct on LEF? or simply wait for mag?

#17 sentinel

• Guest, F@H
  • 794 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:34 PM

Just to say that I received a letter (how quaint!) with my LEF membership details today. No sign or indication of any gift voucher so if anyone can explain how that works it would be interesting.

#18 sentinel

• Guest, F@H
  • 794 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:36 AM

Just to say that I received a letter (how quaint!) with my LEF membership details today. No sign or indication of any gift voucher so if anyone can explain how that works it would be interesting.

..certainly sentinel, allow me. My $15 gift certificate arrived in the post today from LEF. Unfortunately it costs $25 to send anything to me in the UK but it's still appreciated.

I'd happy to put it back into the Prize fund for someone who can benefit from it more (ie in the US).

#19 Mind

• Topic Starter
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 09:28 PM

Hmmm, $25 dollar shipping = sad. Not sure about putting it back in the prize pool, if it is possible.

Thanks for the update Sentinel!

#20 Heliotrope

• 1,145 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:17 AM

still haven't gotten 6mo. membership and mag. folded at least one wu. 1000s of pts

Mind, should I approach them directly instead of... if I don't get anything this Q, can I transfer my 6 month mem. to future?

Edited by HYP86, 04 March 2009 - 02:18 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users