Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

D-Limonene in bulk?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 FunkOdyssey

• 3,443 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 02:50 PM

I am interested in taking d-limonene on a daily basis to prevent occasional nighttime acid reflux and for its potent cancer prevention properties. This is fundamentally a very inexpensive substance, being extracted from a waste product (orange peels). However, the monthly cost to take 1 gram daily would be at least $45 if consumed via Life Extension's Natural EsophaGuard, $60 via Enzymatic Therapy Heartburn Free, or $33 if consumed via Jarrow's Ultra CoQ10 gelcaps (each contains 300mg of limonene).

I didn't realize just how badly LEF and Enzymatic Therapy were gouging us until I found this site:

http://www.greenterp...rpenes_s/20.htm

Limonene is used for many applications, and apparently it makes an excellent general purpose cleaner. They are selling a gallon of 98.5% pure d-limonene (orange peel extract) for $49.99. 98.5% d-limonene orange peel extract is listed as the main ingredient of LEF's EsophaGuard and Enzymatic Therapy's Heartburn Free -- I assume they are all using the same ingredient sourced from the same original manufacturer.

Assuming Green Terpene's claim that the product is 100% orange peel extract with no additives, is there any reason I to think I couldn't use this as a supplement? Chemicals from the plastic bottles leeching into the product maybe? I would either have to dilute the limonene considerably with water to ingest or cap it somehow, but the cost savings would be worth it. I don't know how many grams of limonene are in a gallon but I would be surprised if it lasted less than a year.

We might want to turn firstimmortal onto this if we decide this is remotely practical since it is dirt, dirt cheap:

Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers & Prevention Vol. 11, 1472-1476, November 2002
© 2002 American Association for Cancer Research
Pharmacokinetics of Perillic Acid in Humans after a Single Dose Administration of a Citrus Preparation Rich in d-Limonene Content

The chemopreventive efficacy of limonene during both the initiation and promotion stages of carcinogenesis has been demonstrated in chemically induced rodent skin (7) , kidney (8) , lung and forestomach (9 , 10) , and mammary (11, 12, 13) tumor model systems. In mammary carcinoma, d-limonene exhibits therapeutic effects against chemically induced mammary tumors in rats, with regression of >80% of carcinomas with little toxicity (11) . Limonene also appears to act in a cytostatic fashion. Its removal from the diet results in significant tumor recurrences (11) . The postinitiation chemopreventive/tumor suppressive activity may be due, in part, to the inhibition of isoprenylation of cell growth-associated small G proteins such as p21ras and induction of apoptosis by limonene and its metabolites (11 , 12) . The initiation-phase chemopreventive effects of d-limonene have been attributed to the modulation of Phase I (14) and Phase II (5) carcinogen-metabolizing enzymes, leading to enhanced detoxification of carcinogens.

Chemotherapeutic activities of pharmaceutical preparations of d-limonene are under evaluation in Phase I/II therapeutic clinical trials (15) . d-Limonene, as a drug, is well tolerated in cancer patients at doses that may have clinical activity. One partial response in a breast cancer patient at a dose of 8 g/m2/day was maintained for 11 months, and three additional patients with colorectal carcinoma showed stabilization of disease for longer than 6 months on d-limonene at 0.5 or 1 g/m2/day (15) . The favorable toxicity profile and the partial response supports additional clinical evaluation.

D-Limonene: safety and clinical applications.
Sun J.

Thorne Research, PO Box 25, Dover, ID 83825, USA. jidong@thorne.com

D-limonene is one of the most common terpenes in nature. It is a major constituent in several citrus oils (orange, lemon, mandarin, lime, and grapefruit). D-limonene is listed in the Code of Federal Regulations as generally recognized as safe (GRAS) for a flavoring agent and can be found in common food items such as fruit juices, soft drinks, baked goods, ice cream, and pudding. D-limonene is considered to have fairly low toxicity. It has been tested for carcinogenicity in mice and rats. Although initial results showed d-limonene increased the incidence of renal tubular tumors in male rats, female rats and mice in both genders showed no evidence of any tumor. Subsequent studies have determined how these tumors occur and established that d-limonene does not pose a mutagenic, carcinogenic, or nephrotoxic risk to humans. In humans, d-limonene has demonstrated low toxicity after single and repeated dosing for up to one year. Being a solvent of cholesterol, d-limonene has been used clinically to dissolve cholesterol-containing gallstones. Because of its gastric acid neutralizing effect and its support of normal peristalsis, it has also been used for relief of heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux (GERD). D-limonene has well-established chemopreventive activity against many types of cancer. Evidence from a phase I clinical trial demonstrated a partial response in a patient with breast cancer and stable disease for more than six months in three patients with colorectal cancer.

Edited by FunkOdyssey, 10 October 2008 - 02:57 PM.

#2 DukeNukem

• 2,008 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 04:03 PM

Super nice find, Funk.

They have a "food grade" and a "high purity" version, but I don't see any difference (other than price) on their site. Food grade means safe for human consumption. Oh wait, I found this in their FAQ:

Q. What is the difference between food grade and high purity d-Limonene?

A. Once extracted, the "food grade d-Limonene" is purified by fractionation. The resulting product, high purity d-limonene contains a minimum of 98.5% d-limonene. Food grade d-Limonene contains a minimum of 95% d-Limonene.

Seems hardly worth the added price to get 3.5 percentage points more.

Update: Just order a gallon of the food grade version.

Edited by DukeNukem, 10 October 2008 - 04:09 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 FunkOdyssey

• Topic Starter
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 04:38 PM

I'm thinking I could just mix 1/8 ounce d-limonene with 4-8oz of water and drink it. It is present at significant concentrations in lemonade and drinking lemonade never hurt anyone.

What about the chances of chemicals from the plastic bottle leeching into the d-limonene? Would the fact that d-limonene is a powerful solvent make this any more likely than usual? This is probably a non-issue but I want to cover all the bases first.

Edited by FunkOdyssey, 10 October 2008 - 04:39 PM.

#4 nameless

• 2,268 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 04:42 PM

You might want to ask Green Terpene for a COA for their food-grade limonene. Glancing over their site quickly, it seems they mostly sell limonene as a cleanser. Although since they call it food-grade, I assume it'd be safe to ingest.

If the Green Terpene limonene doesn't work out, you could try Swanson's instead. I think they sell 250mg limonene/60 gels, for around $5. At least it's cheaper than LEF, etc.

#5 malbecman

• 733 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 06:10 PM

Well, you might as well stop eating/drinking all foodstuffs from plastic which is pretty hard to do these days. Remember, most restaurants/caterers buy their food in bulk containers which come in, you guessed it, plastic. You never see it because its
back in the kitchen but its there. Assuming their limonene is in standard food grade plastic, eg PET or PolyPropylene, you'll be fine. From a risk assessment standpoint, there are a lot worse things to worry about. (yes, bisphenol-A as an additive has some
valid concerns but I think you'll see that disappearing from bottles......)

I'm thinking I could just mix 1/8 ounce d-limonene with 4-8oz of water and drink it. It is present at significant concentrations in lemonade and drinking lemonade never hurt anyone.

What about the chances of chemicals from the plastic bottle leeching into the d-limonene? Would the fact that d-limonene is a powerful solvent make this any more likely than usual? This is probably a non-issue but I want to cover all the bases first.

#6 FunkOdyssey

• Topic Starter
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 06:43 PM

I think it all comes from the same place, and no chemicals are involved in processing:

http://www.floridach...sd-limonene.htm

Posted Image

Edited by FunkOdyssey, 10 October 2008 - 06:43 PM.

#7 FunkOdyssey

• Topic Starter
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 07:32 PM

I ordered a gallon of the 98.5% limonene, because they offered free shipping on that product and the 95% would have actually been more expensive. If drinking it turns out to be unpleasant (even after dilution with 8oz of water it still might have an overwhelming taste), I will use my disposable pipettes to fill 00-size capsules with it.

A gallon of water is roughly 4kg or 4000 grams. Even considering that limonene is somewhat less dense than water, a gallon should still be enough for many years.

Edited by FunkOdyssey, 10 October 2008 - 07:35 PM.

#8 FunkOdyssey

• Topic Starter
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:07 PM

A log of my chat with a greenterpene.com representative this afternoon:

Julian A: Hello. Welcome to the eoilcolab Ingredient Manager.I will be with you shortly.
Customer52: alright
Julian A: How can I assist you today?
Customer52: I had a couple questions about the high purity d-limonene
Customer52: is that the raw material from florida chemical company?
Julian A: We are a producer and supplier
Customer52: is that 98.5% limonene the same raw material that I see used in dietary supplements?
Julian A: Our products are offered in food grade which always contains a minimum of 95% d-limonene
Julian A: Our high purity product is standardized to contain a minimum of 98-99.9% d-limonene
Julian A: Yes, food grade quality is used for manufacturing supplements
Customer52: is there any reason the high purity product would be inappropriate for that purpose? Does it have any chemicals used in processing or additives?
Julian A: No our d-limonene is pure, it's straight from the Orange Peel, nothing has been added.
Customer52: ok, and secondly do you know what type of plastic is used for the bottles, or the number shown in the recycling symbol on the bottom of the bottle?
Julian A: Are you referring to our packaging?
Customer52: yes, for the 1 gallon bottle
Julian A: If so, which size?
Customer52: the 1 gallon plastic jug/bottle
Julian A: We use HDPE #2, recyclable material
Customer52: ok thank you
Julian A: My pleasure, is there anything else that I can assist you with today?
Customer52: d-limonene happens to be an extremely effective heartburn remedy, 98.5% limonene is the primary ingredient in supplemetns like Enzymatic Therapy Heartburn Free which costs $40 for a month supply
Customer52: Imagine my surprise when I find you selling it by the gallon for less money.
Julian A: Yes, I have seen several old fashioned remedies using d-limonene
Customer52: i understand you market it as a general purpose cleaner and not for human ingestion but I can put 2+2 together
Julian A: There is a gentlemen called the DirtDoctor who is actually an organic gardening expert but lists internal uses for gastrointestinal issues on his site
Customer52: yes I am familiar with his site
Julian A: Way to go, it pays to do some research!
Customer52: well thanks for your help, I mainly wanted to ensure the product had no chemical additives and that it was packaged in a plastic that would not leech into the product
Julian A: No problem, we only supply the real stuff! We also select our packaging very carefully for protection of the d-limonene and for smart consumers like yourself!
Julian A: Have a great weekend.
Customer52: thanks, you too
Customer52: bye

HDPE #2 is typically used for milk and water jugs and should be safe.

Edited by FunkOdyssey, 10 October 2008 - 08:10 PM.

#9 edward

• 1,404 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:15 PM

I found that site a while back when I was briefly contemplating some transdermal fun. D-limonene is the active in most of the "transdermal matrix" type products that bodybuilders use for delivering all sorts of things. I too was surprised at how cheap it is. I was ok with the idea of rubbing it on my skin but I don't know about drinking it, especially on a daily basis even a food grade version as it is a good solvent and who knows what it picked up during its life from manufacture to bottling and what about that other 1.5% unknown... Seems a little risky to me.

#10 FunkOdyssey

• Topic Starter
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:22 PM

I see your point. It may be a great solvent, but it would have to come into contact with chemicals first, and I have repeatedly read and heard that no chemicals are involved in the processing of any form of d-limonene. It is a purely mechanical and heat-based process. I am pretty confident that this is the exact same thing that is found in dietary supplements. Whatever the other 1.5% of 98.5% limonene is, it is also present in dietary supplements and oranges themselves.

Edited by FunkOdyssey, 10 October 2008 - 08:23 PM.

#11 DukeNukem

• 2,008 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 09:31 PM

Water is a great solvent, too. So that alone is not an issue.

However, I sure wouldn't overdo it taking this stuff, unless there's research showing very low toxicity. I'll plan on using about 4 grams a week.

BTW, just read your post below...good info on safety.

Edited by DukeNukem, 10 October 2008 - 09:45 PM.

#12 FunkOdyssey

• Topic Starter
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 09:42 PM

D-limonene: Safety and Clinical Applications
Alternative Medicine Review, Sept 2007

Human Safety Studies

In an early study, five healthy males received a single dose of 20 g d-limonene. Although subjects complained about increased bowel movements (2-3 times daily) and tenesmus, blood tests showed no abnormalities in liver (total protein, bilirubin, cholesterol, AST, ALT, and alkaline phosphatase), kidney (BUN), or pancreatic (amylase) functions. (13)

D-limonene has also been found to be safe, without gradable toxicity, when 100 mg/kg (equivalent to about 7 g for an average adult male) was ingested. Only mild eructation for 1-4 hours post-ingestion, mild satiety for 10 hours post-ingestion, and slight fatigue for four hours post-ingestion were reported. (9)

In a dose escalation study of 32 patients with refractory solid tumors, d-limonene was given orally at 0.5-12 g/[m.sup.2]/day (1-24 g/day, considering an average area per person is 1.9 [m.sup.2]). Patients initially received d-limonene for 21 days. The maximum tolerated oral dose was 8 g/[m.sup.2]/day (15 g/day). Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea were the only side effects observed and were dose dependent. One breast cancer patient was on the dose of 8 g/[m.sup.2]/day (15 g/day) for 11 months. The authors concluded that d-limonene had low toxicity after single and repeated dosing for up to one year. (8)

Nephropathy seen in rats after high-dose limonene does not appear to be possible in humans, since neither the quantity nor type of protein that binds d-limonene or d-limonene-l,2-oxide is present. The protein content of human urine is very different from rat urine, as humans excrete very little protein if any (1 percent or less of the concentration found in urine of male rats). There is also no protein in human plasma or urine identical to [[alpha].sub.2u]-globulin and no [[alpha].sub.2u]-g-like protein has been detected in human kidney tissue. Although d-limonene-1,2-oxide binds to [[alpha].sub.2u]-g, no other proteins, particularly those synthesized by humans, bind d-limonene-1,2-oxide. Finally, there is no evidence that any human protein can contribute to a renal syndrome similar to [[alpha].sub.2u]-globulin nephropathy. (12,16)

You can take several grams before digestive disturbances become a problem. The level where actual toxicity occurs seems to be impossibly high (LD50 5g/kg in rats). The regular dose used for heartburn therapy is 1 gram daily or every other day. It can cause some mild "eructation" (belching for the layperson), but this is desirable in that case because it is thought to protectively coat the esophagus when it occurs. And of course, it tastes/smells pleasantly of orange.

#13 malbecman

• 733 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 10:31 PM

Orange burps, yum! At least it beats the fish oil flavored ones some people report with fish oil capsules.....

Sounds like you did your homework and looks like pretty safe stuff. Let us know how it works out for you.

#14 senseix

• 250 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 12:03 AM

D-limonene: Safety and Clinical Applications
Alternative Medicine Review, Sept 2007

Human Safety Studies

In an early study, five healthy males received a single dose of 20 g d-limonene. Although subjects complained about increased bowel movements (2-3 times daily) and tenesmus, blood tests showed no abnormalities in liver (total protein, bilirubin, cholesterol, AST, ALT, and alkaline phosphatase), kidney (BUN), or pancreatic (amylase) functions. (13)

D-limonene has also been found to be safe, without gradable toxicity, when 100 mg/kg (equivalent to about 7 g for an average adult male) was ingested. Only mild eructation for 1-4 hours post-ingestion, mild satiety for 10 hours post-ingestion, and slight fatigue for four hours post-ingestion were reported. (9)

In a dose escalation study of 32 patients with refractory solid tumors, d-limonene was given orally at 0.5-12 g/[m.sup.2]/day (1-24 g/day, considering an average area per person is 1.9 [m.sup.2]). Patients initially received d-limonene for 21 days. The maximum tolerated oral dose was 8 g/[m.sup.2]/day (15 g/day). Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea were the only side effects observed and were dose dependent. One breast cancer patient was on the dose of 8 g/[m.sup.2]/day (15 g/day) for 11 months. The authors concluded that d-limonene had low toxicity after single and repeated dosing for up to one year. (8)

Nephropathy seen in rats after high-dose limonene does not appear to be possible in humans, since neither the quantity nor type of protein that binds d-limonene or d-limonene-l,2-oxide is present. The protein content of human urine is very different from rat urine, as humans excrete very little protein if any (1 percent or less of the concentration found in urine of male rats). There is also no protein in human plasma or urine identical to [[alpha].sub.2u]-globulin and no [[alpha].sub.2u]-g-like protein has been detected in human kidney tissue. Although d-limonene-1,2-oxide binds to [[alpha].sub.2u]-g, no other proteins, particularly those synthesized by humans, bind d-limonene-1,2-oxide. Finally, there is no evidence that any human protein can contribute to a renal syndrome similar to [[alpha].sub.2u]-globulin nephropathy. (12,16)

You can take several grams before digestive disturbances become a problem. The level where actual toxicity occurs seems to be impossibly high (LD50 5g/kg in rats). The regular dose used for heartburn therapy is 1 gram daily or every other day. It can cause some mild "eructation" (belching for the layperson), but this is desirable in that case because it is thought to protectively coat the esophagus when it occurs. And of course, it tastes/smells pleasantly of orange.

Just want to say, what a great find, i've tried this stuff before but as you have said, its way expensive for the amount you get. I'll be following this thread, and maybe will get some myself thanks for the share.

#15 rwac

• 4,764 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 06:54 AM

Is limonene even soluble in water ?

#16 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 03:31 PM

I am interested in taking d-limonene on a daily basis to prevent occasional nighttime acid reflux and for its potent cancer prevention properties. This is fundamentally a very inexpensive substance, being extracted from a waste product (orange peels). However, the monthly cost to take 1 gram daily would be at least $45 if consumed via Life Extension's Natural EsophaGuard, $60 via Enzymatic Therapy Heartburn Free, or $33 if consumed via Jarrow's Ultra CoQ10 gelcaps (each contains 300mg of limonene).

I didn't realize just how badly LEF and Enzymatic Therapy were gouging us until I found this site:

Yeah, I called LEF on that a while ago, but the responses were less than convincing.
http://forum.lef.org...;g=31159#m31159

I'm a bit disappointed at LEF as of late. They do have a few good formulas that I like (MEO, Gamma-E)
but as soon as NOW or anyone else comes out with something close enough I usually
switch based on price.

BTW eating a small piece of raw ginger can stop heartburn/reflux for many people also.
(Not extract or pills but the raw organic root about the size of a dime or so). It will burn
a bit if your throat is sore from reflux but IME there is no tissue damage associated with
this sensation.

#17 FunkOdyssey

• Topic Starter
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 03:58 PM

No, it will dilute in water but not dissolve, the same way alcohol dilutes in water when you make a mixed drink. Eventually if you let it sit, the limonene will all rise to the top of the water because of its lower density. If I do drink it as opposed to capping the limonene, it will be a quick stir-and-chug operation.

#18 rwac

• 4,764 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 04:05 AM

No, it will dilute in water but not dissolve, the same way alcohol dilutes in water when you make a mixed drink. Eventually if you let it sit, the limonene will all rise to the top of the water because of its lower density. If I do drink it as opposed to capping the limonene, it will be a quick stir-and-chug operation.

Just got a gallon of the food grade stuff.
Tried drinking it diluted in water.
Taste was fine, very aromatic.
However, It burns, It burns... (my lips)

#19 Gerald W. Gaston

• 529 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 05:19 AM

If the Green Terpene limonene doesn't work out, you could try Swanson's instead. I think they sell 250mg limonene/60 gels, for around $5. At least it's cheaper than LEF, etc.

Yes, and currently it is buy 1get 1 free at Swanson's... limit 3 per order (which gives you 6). So you can get 90g for $14.97 (~$20 with shipping).

#20 wayside

• 344 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 08:58 PM

If you are really worried about the plastic, you can transfer it to a glass bottle when you get it. That way your gallon won't be sitting in plastic for *8.5 years*, which is about how long that gallon will last at 1 gm/day (128 oz * 29.57 cc/oz * .084 specific gravity = ~3200 gms/65 days/yr ~= 8.7 years).

I'd be much more concerned about whether this stuff oxidizes or spoils or breaks down into something unpleasant over time. 8 years is a long time to have that jug sitting on your shelf.

#21 FunkOdyssey

• Topic Starter
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 09:28 PM

Good point, I hadn't considered what would happen to it over long periods of time. It does seem to have an "expiration date" according to Florida Chemical Company:

Shelf Life & Storage Conditions
Under ideal conditions, the shelf life of d-Limonene, orange terpenes, orange oil, and most other citrus by-products is 18 months to two years. Improper storage and handling can lead to reduced shelf life.

I wonder if it oxidizes? It might make sense to divide it into smaller, completely full, glass jars to exclude air and use them one at a time.

#22 wayside

• 344 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 01:28 AM

I wonder if it oxidizes? It might make sense to divide it into smaller, completely full, glass jars to exclude air and use them one at a time.

Maybe you can freeze it.

#23 rwac

• 4,764 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 02:40 AM

Maybe you can freeze it.

Info from NOAA: http://cameochemical.../chemical/20568
Melting Point: -142.4 ° F (NTP, 1992)

It's a bit low for freezing, I would think.

#24 wayside

• 344 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 03:33 AM

Info from NOAA: http://cameochemical.../chemical/20568

That's a cool site!

Reactivity Profile:
D-LIMONENE is sensitive to exposure to light. Atmospheric oxidation can occur.

Flash Point: 119.0 ° F

Better use dark glass. And keep the lid on.

OTHER: Since this chemical is a known or suspected carcinogen you should contact a physician for advice regarding the possible long term health effects and potential recommendation for medical monitoring.

Uh... that sounds alarming. Is this a generic warning or do they know something?

#25 rwac

• 4,764 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 04:12 AM

D-Limonene: safety and clinical applications.
Sun J.

Thorne Research, PO Box 25, Dover, ID 83825, USA. jidong@thorne.com

D-limonene is one of the most common terpenes in nature. It is a major constituent in several citrus oils (orange, lemon, mandarin, lime, and grapefruit). D-limonene is listed in the Code of Federal Regulations as generally recognized as safe (GRAS) for a flavoring agent and can be found in common food items such as fruit juices, soft drinks, baked goods, ice cream, and pudding. D-limonene is considered to have fairly low toxicity. It has been tested for carcinogenicity in mice and rats. Although initial results showed d-limonene increased the incidence of renal tubular tumors in male rats, female rats and mice in both genders showed no evidence of any tumor. Subsequent studies have determined how these tumors occur and established that d-limonene does not pose a mutagenic, carcinogenic, or nephrotoxic risk to humans. In humans, d-limonene has demonstrated low toxicity after single and repeated dosing for up to one year. Being a solvent of cholesterol, d-limonene has been used clinically to dissolve cholesterol-containing gallstones. Because of its gastric acid neutralizing effect and its support of normal peristalsis, it has also been used for relief of heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux (GERD). D-limonene has well-established chemopreventive activity against many types of cancer. Evidence from a phase I clinical trial demonstrated a partial response in a patient with breast cancer and stable disease for more than six months in three patients with colorectal cancer.

Did you miss this bit right in the first post from Funk? :)

#26 rwac

• 4,764 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 07:37 AM

Orange burps, yum! At least it beats the fish oil flavored ones some people report with fish oil capsules.....

Sounds like you did your homework and looks like pretty safe stuff. Let us know how it works out for you.

You know what, I bet you can use D-limonene to flavor fish oil ...
Thats something I might try.

#27 OneScrewLoose

• 2,378 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 November 2008 - 07:47 AM

I now feel ripped off at buying 2 boxes of the life extension brand at $15 each. Good find!

#28 pycnogenol

• 1,164 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 01:26 AM

Well, look-y here, good old Jarrow Formulas is getting into the d-Limonene business these days...

http://www.iherb.com...p...312199&at=0

#29 FunkOdyssey

• Topic Starter
  • 3,443 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 04:40 PM

Great find, that is the best deal so far in a manufactured limonene supplement. LEF and Enzymatic Therapy are done bending us over for the stuff.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 Gerald W. Gaston

• 529 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:09 PM

Great find, that is the best deal so far in a manufactured limonene supplement. LEF and Enzymatic Therapy are done bending us over for the stuff.

Yep, slightly beats the Swanson when it was a 2fer. Is it doing you any good Funk?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users