• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

The Obama Backlash

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 suspire

• 583 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 09:33 PM

http://www.google.co...F4WbvgD94FHP480

Some part of me thinks Obama's victory will actually strengthen the KKK.

#2 luv2increase

• 2,529 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 09:38 PM

The will weaken the Democratic party and ultimately strengthen the Republican party. It will also be bad for American as a whole if it continues. I bet over half the people doing this immature crap didn't even vote neither!

Edited by luv2increase, 15 November 2008 - 09:38 PM.

#3 cyborgdreamer

• 735 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 12:19 AM

This makes me sick. How could anyone deliberately hurt their fellow human beings like that? Isn't there enough misery and suffering in this world?

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 06:47 AM

Most of this is just childish buttheadedness, like the poop-filled pizza boxes. It doesn't exactly rise to the level of the country falling apart. There has to be some number of terrified White racists at the moment, but they'll simmer down once they see that they aren't about to be enslaved. (Although considering what idiots they are, maybe we'd all be better off if they were, but I digress.) This isn't going to strengthen the KKK or their favorite party, the Republicans. The KKK is a relic from the past and are heading for the "dustbin of history". To a lesser extent, so are the Republicans.

#5 aim1

• 102 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 03:23 PM

This isn't going to strengthen the KKK or their favorite party, the Republicans. The KKK is a relic from the past and are heading for the "dustbin of history". To a lesser extent, so are the Republicans.
[/quote]

Once again, we hear from the "former Republican" from Philadelphia. I guess I need to point out that the only KKK member in the US senate is a democrat. Also, the Republican President Lincoln freed the slaves. But let's not muddle your hate arguments with facts.
Oh and 0bama's new security force..thats a good thing right? I wonder how that would go over if one of those evil Republicans like President Bush would have proposed something like this?

The most racist people in this country are our black population being stirred up by their "leaders". Black congress caucuses, black colleges, black history month...a national holiday for one american..the list is endless. We now have a half black president..the uniter...this "racism" was supposed end right?
Beating a white girl because she had a McCain button on her shirt...a black 5th grade teacher berating her student becasue she said her parents were voting McCain. Nothing worng with this stuff right? Tees shirts calling a vice presidential cadidate a cunt...that's ok, right?
You need more than resveratrol.

#6 sUper GeNius

• 1,501 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 03:58 PM

Most of this is just childish buttheadedness, like the poop-filled pizza boxes. It doesn't exactly rise to the level of the country falling apart. There has to be some number of terrified White racists at the moment, but they'll simmer down once they see that they aren't about to be enslaved. (Although considering what idiots they are, maybe we'd all be better off if they were, but I digress.) This isn't going to strengthen the KKK or their favorite party, the Republicans. The KKK is a relic from the past and are heading for the "dustbin of history". To a lesser extent, so are the Republicans.

Politics is like plate tectonics. In the latter 70's Democrats were popular for a number of reasons. Then we got 10% inflation, 17% mortgages. The Democrats went under and melted, up sprang Ron Reagan, a hero for a generation. Repeat 10 years later and the molten ultra-liberal Demo morphed and rose as Bill Clinton. The Repubs just went underground and are melting. They'll rise again.

#7 Brainbox

• 2,860 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 November 2008 - 04:08 PM

Due to simmering election hotness, moved this one to the 2008 election forum

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users