• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

The heart of this cause, d day on aging style invasion,

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 11:25 PM

Look at this projects section, projects This is all of our "d day" on aging invasion plans. The people who work so hard on the book and conferences and show and all that are doing an excellent job. Its great, Imagine how much more weight imminst could pack in the pro aging trance punch with more soldiers coordinating attack plans on the battle field.

Now look at imminsts d day invasion coordination in comparision to supplements emphasis. There are three times as many posts in the last three days in supplements as there are in the projects section for the last three years. Now Im not saying drop the supplements at all. All Im saying is where is the sense of proportion?

We have a list of projects that a bunch of us have been adding to a list here: Easy to use project list
If you are interested in seeing the invasion plans strengthen then help us in there. PM me and Ill get you involved right away. The beauty of it is that if everybody ads even one line a month it will help it grow a lot. These projects will all start becoming linked back to imminst project forum topics. So if you want to see the front lines grow then let us know and we'll gather and go. We are all Aubrey deGrey.

The grim reaper is going to drop an atomic bomb on your head, we need to get busy helping dissable those nukes. There is no time to waste. If your a scientist for the cause then thanks a million and more power too you. If your looking for a way, and wish there was more you could do other than the science then join us, we need you in the projects section and projects list today.

Edited by brokenportal, 22 November 2008 - 11:28 PM.

#2 brokenportal

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 01:38 AM

To expand, the "mprize or supplements" poll prompted me to write this. I cant find it right now to link it. I know its an old poll but its polling outcomes unbalance is still prevailant. The choice seems to be a lot like this:

1. Back yard bunkers and gas masks

Posted Image

Posted Image

or

2. Higgins boats and battle ships

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think there should be a third choice though, grab the gas masks and head to the harbors.

Posted Image

Edited by brokenportal, 24 November 2008 - 04:02 AM.

#3 brokenportal

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:52 PM

Im typing up a persuasive essay for life extension in general. Im finding that I need something like it for more and more official type purposes, like a "Longevity Communities Network" page we are working on, and a "draft card" gimmick we are working on. (web site prototype concepts being built HERE line 23 HERE )

So I decided to take a persuasive essay Im working on, and combine it with inspiration from parodies of my favorite speeches, some of the classics: I have a dream, Kennedies speech about going to the moon, and Eisenhowers letter about d day. If anybody wants to help me review these ideas and construct a good speech in this regard then let me know. Here is the d day letter parody:

Parody of Eisenhowers d day letter

Researchers, Marketeers and Philanthropists of the Aohelix Expeditionary Force!

You are about to embark upon the great crusade, to which humanity has striven these many centuries and possibly even eons. The eyes of all of existence, the eyes of gods and forces in the universe if there be, of all of infinity and eternity, past present and future are upon you. The hopes and prayers of life loving people everywhere march with you. In company with our brave allies on all fronts around the world, maybe even with the hopes of life forms on other planets backing us, you will bring about the destruction of the grim reapers death machine, the elimination of aging and diseases tyranny over the oppressed peoples of the world, and security for ourselves as a universe pioneering people.

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is deeply engrained in our biochemistry, it is well equipped and time tested. It will fight savagely.

But this is the year 2008! Much has happened since agings triumphs of all of history. The science revolution has inflicted great defeats toward longevity. The industrial revolution bolstered this power magnificently. The technological revolution spelt out the end of disease. A meme offensive has seriously weakened the pro aging trance. Our fronts have given us over whelming leverage in weapons and munitions of aging war. We must now build a great army of trained soldiers.

The time is upon us, now is the time, we must strike now or become dead to these glories. The life loving people of the world march together to victory!

I have full confidence in your courage and devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full Victory!

Good luck! And let us beseech the power in the memory of all the struggle that our ancestry has gone through before us to bring us to this cusp of this great and noble undertaking.

SIGNED: Right C. Risetopower

original speech here

Edited by brokenportal, 29 November 2008 - 10:53 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 brokenportal

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 04:18 PM

Im finding that imminst members can be like ships passing in the night a lot of times. Powerful vessels that dont dock, whos combined power goes unharnessed as we drift in the open seas.

Posted Image

But we will be more like ships set for the same course. The winds of change are on our side. One convoy of project ships is getting set to launch from the imminst wiki. It will be joining up with others. We will be sending out a sign up sheet to work in this fleet soon. If you want to help us develop that then let us know and we’ll get you in on it.

Posted Image

Agings shores will see their d day. Maybe not this year, but soon, I can feel it in the air, can you?

That reminds me of a quote from these life extension lyrics.

but boat hulls arent meant to flatten,

but to roll with the waves,

its no blow to the brave,

through out history,

they know that victors

encountered crushing blows before victory.

#5 brokenportal

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:12 PM

Attached File  the_war7.jpg   30.54KB   0 downloads

#6 brokenportal

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:53 AM

Attached File  the_war3.jpg   23.71KB   0 downloads

#7 brokenportal

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:41 AM

Attached File  the_war14.jpg   27.73KB   0 downloads

#8 brokenportal

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 02:22 AM

The projects section has really done a 180 since the time this was posted. Thank you, a million times over, to all those who participate in projects and teams, and to those that continue to step up. I know Im not the only one that thanks you all, and soon we can see the world thanking every contributor to the growth of the begining stages of this crucial movement.

Man this is an awesome song. You all 'hit the deck a runnin and you spun the guns around.' We will find the reaper and we're gonna cut him down.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users