• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ajnast4r

• Guest, F@H
  • 3,925 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 October 2009 - 01:06 AM

hey all

this is the initial phase of voting... we are simply voting on whether or not to include each nutrient, not dosage and form. dosage and form suggestions should be posted within each nutrients poll for consideration in the next phase of polling. please vote yes or no and please comment as to why you made your choice.

all essential micronutrients given DRI's or AI's will be included. please pm me if you find i've missed anything or made an error.

thanks,
-aj

Edited by ajnast4r, 29 October 2009 - 01:42 AM.

#2 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 01:15 AM

These may be archived or moved to different spots later, and or other mixes might be worked on in this section. Maybe this isnt neccessary, but you may want to consider including something like, "For ImmInst member mix 1" or something like that in the titles.

#3 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 02:00 AM

You should probably consider putting these all in the same poll if it can be done. We'll have to think about it and we may have to mandate it because this might cause the active topics to just become a mess. On the other hand though, it may increase participation because of these many polls constantly filtering through and possibly inspiring more action.

#4 ajnast4r

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, F@H
  • 3,925 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:35 PM

You should probably consider putting these all in the same poll if it can be done. We'll have to think about it and we may have to mandate it because this might cause the active topics to just become a mess. On the other hand though, it may increase participation because of these many polls constantly filtering through and possibly inspiring more action.

yea i realize its flooding the active topics but i was hoping that would increase participation like you said...

#5 ajnast4r

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, F@H
  • 3,925 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:27 PM

suggested reading

Vitamins in foods: analysis, bioavailability, and stability

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users