#1 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 05:04 PM

Link to spreadsheet:

http://ResveratrolPr...trol-Prices.htm

You can view or download an excel spreadsheet of the prices here:

http://ResveratrolPr...trol-Prices.xls

Replies to this topic are reserved for suggestions for products to be added to the list; once added to the spreadsheet the requesting post will be deleted. Discussion of particular suppliers and products should be posted in the Retailer/Product Discussion forum.

Edited by maxwatt, 26 December 2009 - 11:44 AM.

• like x 2

#2 TomLeonard

• 7 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:14 PM

Please revise resveratrolshop prices
ITEM 54 $ 23
Item 55 $ 24.50
Item 63 $ 15.0
Item 67 $ 16.50
Thanks & Regards
Tom

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 gomesbs

• 39 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 10:39 PM

Row 29 is now 31,49€
I think rows 35 and 38 to 40 have lower prices now

Is it possible do add some kind of info regarding shipping costs on the spreadsheet?

Thanks

Sorry, posted on the wrong topic

Edited by gomesbs, 31 August 2010 - 10:53 PM.

#4 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:44 PM

I am out of town, but will get these changed as soon as I can, as many things have changed as of Sept 1.

Thanks for the updates guys!!
  • like x 1

#5 Urs

• 10 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:54 PM

Hi there,
I just discovered this forum. I have been taking a pure Spanish import resveratrol complex for more than 7 years with great results. To be honest, in the beginning I did not know much about Resveratrol but mainly took this product as I was looking for a powerful antioxidant. Only later did I learn about the great potential of Resveratrol and felt like I had hit the jackpot for having taken it for many years now. I used to get it through family I have in Spain. This very same product is now imported by a small company in White Plains, NY and sold under the brand name of Res-JUVENTA. The site is www.res-juventa.com . It contains a safe dose of 400mg and has no other by-product but is 100% produced from the skin, the seed (very important too), the pulp and even the stems (also contain lots of resveratrol) of the Spanish Blue grape. The manufacturer in Spain and the importer in the US are registered with the FDA and every single import is monitored through the Homeland Security induced "Prior Notice" process by the FDA. If you ever want to compare Resveratrol products (and I definitely only recommend grape-based capsules which you can open and check what is inside) please open a capsule and put it into a pitcher of water. This product will dissolve and will amazingly turn the water into wine-colored liquid. Not that this is the way it is recommended to be consumed as it is better to swallow the capsule in order to digest it slowly but it is just a one-time test which creates a lot of confidence about what is inside. Do it with any other Resveratrol product and you will see the difference. I have also come across a coupon code which will work on their site to generate a 10% discount, I think it will expire on 12/31/10. The coupon code: U191F1K1Z. I am very interested to know if there are any other people out there with the same great long-term experiene. Feel free to ask me questions. I almost forgot that this Forum is about prices too: Bottle of 60 capsules of 500mg (400mg resveratrol complex) of all natural 100% Spanish blue grape based Res-JUVENTA is $59.99 minus 10% wiht the coupon. Also plus an additonal up to 15% discount for larger orders, add about $4.50 shipping (free for large order). So less than 1$/day. How much do you pay for coffee a day? :-) www.res-juventa.com

#6 Kimberlie

• 22 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:19 AM

Hello All,
I would respectfully ask to be added to your supplier spreadsheet. I will check this post for any questions you may have. You can visit our website for more information if necessary. Thank you so much and have a terrific day!! ;p
Kimberlie Stumbo-OM

98% Micronized Resveratrol Product List by Pure and Healthy by Nuture
www.pureandhealthy.com

Resveratrol 100mg (30) Vegetarian Capsules $9.95
Resveratrol 100mg (60) Vegetarian Capsules $18.95
Resveratrol 100mg (120) Vegetarian Capsules $35.95
Resveratrol 250mg (30) Vegetarian Capsules $19.95
Resveratrol 250mg (60) Vegetarian Capsules $38.95
Resveratrol 250mg (120) Vegetarian Capsules $75.95
Resveratrol 500mg (30) Vegetarian Capsules $34.95
Resveratrol 500mg (60) Vegetarian Capsules $68.95
Resveratrol 500mg (120) Vegetarian Capsules $135.95
Resveratrol 25mg Powder $69.99

Please PM me with any specific questions - Kimberlie
Thanx :)

Edited by maxwatt, 09 November 2010 - 02:35 AM.

#7 Kimberlie

• 22 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:22 PM

I found out yesterday that we are going to donate bulk resveratrol to charity for the purpose of research. Our primary focus will be
  • cardiovascular
  • diabetes
  • alzheimers
  • cancer
This is new and exciting news for us.
Please PM me or email me if you know of research that could use bulk trans-resveratrol (98% purity).
Thank you,
Kimberlie
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#8 maxwatt

• Topic Starter
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:33 AM

Note: any missing posts in this topic may have been moved to the Retailer/Product Discussion under Supplements

#9 Sillewater

• 1,076 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:44 PM

I don't see PureBulks source up there: http://purebulk.com/resveratrol-99

0.139/100mg

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#10 maxwatt

• Topic Starter
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:02 PM

They (Pure Bulk) are not the least expensive source around. Looks like they have under 5kg in stock.

I do not believe the spreadsheet is being maintained, either.

Edited by maxwatt, 08 February 2012 - 03:04 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users