Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Pramiracetam

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 brooklynjuice

• 115 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 08:51 PM

Pram usauge does not develop a tolerance (unlike piracetam)[1]. The other possible benefit would be enhanced high affinity choline uptake (unlike piracetam) [2].

[1] Poschel BP, Ho PM, Ninteman FW. Experientia. 1985 Nov 15;41(11):1433-5.

[2] Pavlik A, Benesova O, Dlohozkova N.
Act Nerv Super (Praha). 1987 Mar;29(1):62-5.

Email me at

BrooklynJuice@cyber-rights.net

Or

ProteinSnacks@msn.com

I do not sell anything just found a high quality domestic supplier of this rare nootropic.

#2 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 09:00 PM

Is this spam? Has anyone dealt with this character?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 09:28 PM

Im sorry not a spam

Im not known around here but I am bodybuilder and a moderator of forums at

http://animalkits.haha.be/phpBB7/

http://ironaddicts.com

Im also known at http://www.professio...cle.com/forums/

Im sorry if I broke any rules here

Again Im not into sales but FINALLY found a reliable source for PRAM

#4 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 11:23 PM

Well the thing that troubles me is you do not have a storefront. If you moderate a forum, that really does not mean very much. What is your source (I don't need to know the name, but give me a breakdown as to why anybody should purchase anything from you if you have no storefront, no prior customers that we know of) and why/how can you obtain this chemical when nobody else can?

Why/how do you determine what a "reliable" source is. Please define what this means to you. I might have an entirely different definition...

If you really have access to this rare chemical I am sure that smi2le would buy a lot from you. If you can convince him your for real, I'll just order it from him.

I am just cynical, I guess. I don't like to invest my money in what I consider a low risk/return investment.

#5 ejdavis1

• 92 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 12:06 AM

Why not just post the source publicly on this forum? I don't see any reasons against doing this if your source was legitimate.

Piracetam usage develops a tolerance? First I've heard of that. In fact, I thought that the results at a set dose generally improved during the first three months.

...rats have been treated with 1 g/kg orally for six months and dogs with 10 g/kg for one year without any signs of toxicity, teratogenicity, or behavioral tolerance [4]. All of this makes piracetam "one of the toxicologically safest drugs ever developed" [4].

Above quote taken from http://magazine.mind...=242&issueID=19

I agree with Adam that the way to sell good volume of this substance would be to do so through Smi2le.biz . We sometimes don't even trust him until we get an independant analysis of his goods, but he has more of a track record and is rapidly becoming accepted by the community.

#6 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 12:41 AM

1st to that study. Theres a tremendous difference between HUMAN & RAT physiology. Its a good place to start but not conclude.

I understand your concern as they are 100% legimate. Im NOT asking for anybody's money.

In fact post here if you would like free samples.

There is a research site that the owner is the source Im referring to, HOWEVER we are not 100% sure how to bring this to the market. I cant say much. But we are either gonna distrubute the stuff ourselves OR mass produce to for other well known and respected Nootropic agents.

We are already talking to 3 and we just starting inquiring today for distrubutors.

Trying to guage the demand. I know I wanted it for long as hell as nothing can compare in the motivation arena then this cetam IMHO.

Again if the demand id there you WILL SEE IT ON A VALID KNOW WEBSITE.

#7 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 12:45 AM

yes, so call smi2le...I'll buy it from him if you can get him to buy from you...and he says it's good...

#8 ejdavis1

• 92 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 01:03 AM

Again, I agree with Adam. (what am I, the official Adam agreement guy :-)

In my own defense, I'll have to add that I have read a lot of descriptions and articles on Piracetam, and my take was that no tolerance developed.

Do the studies that you referenced support the tolerance theory? Are they published online somewhere? I'd like to verify this claim, if possible.

#9 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 01:16 AM

Again, I agree with Adam.  (what am I, the official Adam agreement guy :-)

LOL. Hardly...I just have a better chance not getting duped by dealing with this character...smi2le has been around the scene and I figure if this character's source is legit, then smi2le would probably buy it in large quantities and add a small tax to it...from what I have heard smi2le has been duped himself...therefore I think he would be able to tell if this brooklyn character is FOS or not...

Posted Image

#10 axiombiological

• 28 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 01:16 AM

I have read Brooklyn's posts for over a year at one of the sites he posted, he is not a newbie. He has contacted me about purchasing this product, probably Rizzer also. If it is good, and I can afford it, then it will be a great addition. I have a feeling that if pramiractem becomes available, we can discard Piracetam from any mix, since ani-, oxi- and pramiracetam all show superior effects and require lower doses.

#11 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 02:17 AM

Hey, well grab it then, axiom. I'll buy it from you if you can tell me it's good.

One question though: how do you know if it is what he claims it is? Do you have it tested or just believe claims blindly? The same question applied to the rest of your products...?

#12 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 02:43 AM

There will be off couse Ceritificate of Analysis with any dealings.

A person, company, corporation, whatever can, has, and will always get into big trouble for selling 'false' product.

My partner and I are probably going with the best bidder and go exclusive with him/her/them...

The supplier posted above is indeed one company under consideration.

Pricing and such still has to be hammered out.

I love nootropics and have written/posted many articles about them in the Bodybuilding arena.

And I can say without doubt Im the sole reason why they are becoming so popular on BB websites.

Anyway I am 100% not out to scam ANYONE I just want PRAM for myself amd at the same time reduce its cost by getting more people in on it.

Be good partners, I will most defintely be back soon.

#13 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 02:56 AM

And I can say without doubt Im the sole reason why they are becoming so popular on BB websites.

LOL.

That is quite a presumptous statement. You are not that hot shit, trust me...all of that bodybuilding crap has really gotten to your head!

Posted Image

Edit: oh I get it now: you are saying BB meaning bodybuilding...I thought you meant BB code (as in the forum scripting)...LOL...

I thought you were saying that it is you who is responsible for making the whole world interested in nootropics!

• Lurker

Posted 13 June 2004 - 03:14 AM

LOL.

That is quite a presumptous statement.  You are not that hot shit, trust me...all of that bodybuilding crap has really gotten to your head!

Posted Image

Edit: oh I get it now: you are saying BB meaning bodybuilding...I thought you meant BB code (as in the forum scripting)...LOL...

I thought you were saying that it is you who is responsible for making the whole world interested in nootropics!

I think Brookylnjuice might have contributed substantially to the use of nootropics on the bodybuilding forum among others. Although he was banned on Avantlabs over a disagreement, I don't recall what why since it was before my time.

I'd say that we should be cautious with him but not disregard him totally, it seems he has been involved with nootropics long enough to earn a certain amount of respect (he's not a total stranger that just popped into the scene).

#15 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 03:27 AM

Yes I was banned over at avant and Im trying to correct that mistake that happened many weeks ago.

Temporary insanity...

Anyway about the BB statement. The reason I say this is if you can find ANY reference on ANY BB site posted before my "Upgrade Your Brain" thread posted here (its a 10 dollar lifetime membership site)

http://animalkits.ha...der=asc&start=0

Regardless like I said I could care less about my standings in the BB world as I can no longer persue that passion (took a baseball bat beating, sever head tramua) and now am putting my OCD habbits to research and human neuropschyology.

And yes by all means be cautious. Time will prove.

But like the great Buddha quote..

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

Be good.

#16 lynx

• 643 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 03:30 AM

The only reason that you can say that is because all capacity for self awareness was beaten out of you in that brutal attack which you have mentioned before.

I mean, the megalomaniacal qualities of the above statement are really indicative of some serious delusory disorder secondary to your TBI.

#17 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 03:35 AM

The only reason that you can say that is because all capacity for self awareness was beaten out of you in that brutal attack which you have mentioned before.

I mean, the megalomaniacal qualities of the above statement are really indicative of some serious delusory disorder secondary to your TBI.

Not trying to stir a hornet nest here. I cant get the orginal date of my article so I cant even back the point.

Regardless. I along with my partner will bring PRAM back into the nootropic realm if deman is sufficient which seems to be a bot overwhelming.

• Lurker

Posted 13 June 2004 - 03:39 AM

Keep old issues out of this thread for now, if he does indeed have a source of Pramiracetam then we should at least hear him out. Someone can order a small batch and test it, if it's legit then we know he can source it.

#19 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 03:59 AM

Thx cos

Just got off the wire and the ball is motion on Monday as demand is more than sufficient.

For retailers interested in bulk powder let me know. If noone steps up with a decent offer we'll do it ourselves.

#20 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 04:43 AM

Recent work and some people to contact as point of reference...

http://www.musclemay...=ST;f=2;t=16261
That site also 'houses' a very well know internet trainer Dante, AKA DOGGCRAPP. He'd be more than willing to ask any questions about me.

Most of my work is on a pay site over at
http://animalkits.ha...hpBB7/index.php

Again others to ask about my credibility can be found over at
http://www.professio...hp?s=&forumid=2

Finally another well known internet training 'guru' IronAddict would help answer any ? as well http://ironaddicts.c...hpBB2/index.php
Then again I MOD over there so one might feel he's a bit biased.

Like Ive stated time will prove.

#21 lynx

• 643 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 06:37 PM

Wrong thread

• Lurker

Posted 14 June 2004 - 09:22 AM

Hey, Brooklynjuice, I'll take a man at face value. Incidentally you do not have to take up my offer and I will not be offended or think any less of you if you don't but it would go a long way as to demonstrating your credibility. Now how about you and your partner and I have lunch? What state are you in?

#23 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 11:04 AM

You have a site?

Are you on the east coast?

• Lurker

Posted 14 June 2004 - 04:08 PM

At the moment I am in Greece but I pass through the states often.

#25 shpongled

• 176 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 06:20 AM

1st to that study.  Theres a tremendous difference between HUMAN & RAT physiology.  Its a good place to start but not conclude.

Yet the study you use to conclude that piracetam leads to the development of tolerance is a rat study ("Arousal deficit shown in aged rat's quantitative EEG and ameliorative action of pramiracetam compared to piracetam"), and only measuring one variable. While every other piece of research conducted indicated that the effects of piracetam are equal or greater to the original effect with regular use, and this includes in healthy humans, where in one study the effect was greater at two weeks than one week. The full text of this study has some good comparisons between acute vs. chronic effects on memory:

Christoffersen GR, von Linstow Roloff E, Nielsen KS. Effects of piracetam on the performance of rats in a delayed match-to-position task. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 1998 Jan;22(1):211-28.

#26 shpongled

• 176 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 06:31 AM

And I can say without a doubt that people interested in improving their body are also often interested in improving their mind, and that the popularity of nootropics among bodybuilders was an inevitable development that would have occured even if you didn't exist. Hate to disappoint you.

#27 shpongled

• 176 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 06:46 AM

LOL.

That is quite a presumptous statement.  You are not that hot shit, trust me...all of that bodybuilding crap has really gotten to your head!

Posted Image

I think Brookylnjuice might have contributed substantially to the use of nootropics on the bodybuilding forum among others. Although he was banned on Avantlabs over a disagreement, I don't recall what why since it was before my time.

I'd say that we should be cautious with him but not disregard him totally, it seems he has been involved with nootropics long enough to earn a certain amount of respect (he's not a total stranger that just popped into the scene).

He was repeatedly plagiarizing, and warned to stop an absurd number of times (this particularly bugs me, being a writer). He implied on multiple occasions that I would try to get people to buy dangerous supplements from 1fast without considering their safety, and there were unwarranted insults to many other members as well. He threatened physical violence against many members, including implications that he would burn their parents to death. He tried to undercut Avant by offering the ingredients for a lower price as soon as a new product was released.

I consider myself a very tolerant person, and although I feel sorry for this guy, he is not to be trusted.

This is the thread that got him banned:

http://forum.avantla...t=ST&f=6&t=9266

• Lurker

Posted 18 June 2004 - 06:56 AM

sphongled you might be right about BJ but one thing is clear, in the world commercial availability of Pramiracetam has come to pass, Nubrain already is selling pramiracetam for the first time in a long time (granted their prices ridiculously high). This just happened to come about soon after BJ started offering Pramiracetam to bulk buyers (consumers and businesses). Now with all his history skepticism might be essential but total neglect of what he is offering is not warranted, if someone buys a small sample of pram from him and tests it and it turns out to be legit then he may indeed be a real supplier of Pram.

His past transgressions aside this possible oppurtunity should not be passed up.

#29 shpongled

• 176 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 07:43 AM

I agree, and I think that if he does come up with it, the product will probably be pure (not that I would give him the benefit of the doubt under any circumstances). However, up until now, I haven't had anything bad to say about any of the companies offering nootropics. I just wouldn't want to put money in his pocket; I don't support people who steal other people's work, or people who make baseless accusations and threaten violent action based on petty internet drama, and I don't support the business ethics of his friends. This is just where I personally stand, though.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 19 June 2004 - 07:16 PM

Excluding Tolson who would like a sample?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users