Photo

Chapters general discussion topic

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 10:05 PM

This topic is for general discussion about the chapters. Its an on going working meeting of sorts.

Thats http://www.imminst.org/chapters for now.

Edited by brokenportal, 03 May 2011 - 08:20 PM.

#2 brokenportal

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 10:05 PM

Ilia,

I got your C hooked up on the front page now. I was hoping for something fancier, with a logo, a small "hapters" in the center or something, but for the sake of not shutting down the flow of this project because of a C, I put a generic one in for now. Let me know if you want to adjust the Report Topic minimums and see what you and captatainbeefheart can do to complete that this month. It seems small, maybe trivial, can be done later, and in some ways it is, but in the long run its not. Its really important to keep the flow, motivation, and continuity of the growing volunteer momentum across the board together as a whole.

#3 wawee

• 23 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 04:38 AM

Hi,
That was great and thanks for the information you shared with us here...Also, remember, there is a meeting every wednesday, its scheduled at imminst.org/meetings. It is a general open meeting, open especially to teams on an as need basis. Its designed for teams to use as a common regularily scheduled meeting time and central location.

sponsored ad

• Advert

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users