• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Is hydergine taken sublingually or just swallowed?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 soheil

• 10 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 11:30 PM

I search but couldn't find the answer. Some websites talk about "sublingual tabs" but I'm not sure if that is what I have. Mine is from Biogenesis and reads on the box "Hydergina." Anyone know?

#2 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 02:07 AM

I search but couldn't find the answer.  Some websites talk about "sublingual tabs" but I'm not sure if that is what I have.  Mine is from Biogenesis and reads on the box "Hydergina."  Anyone know?

Drop the drops underneath your tounge. Or just drink them. Either way is okay. Just make sure to take enough.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 soheil

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 06:01 PM

Drop the drops underneath your tounge.  Or just drink them.  Either way is okay.  Just make sure to take enough.

It isn't liquid its small disc like pills.

#4 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 03:07 AM

If it is a small pill with a wrapper that says FAS, then take it (swallow it) with food. Best with breakfast.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 21 October 2004 - 07:25 PM

I search but couldn't find the answer.  Some websites talk about "sublingual tabs" but I'm not sure if that is what I have.  Mine is from Biogenesis and reads on the box "Hydergina."  Anyone know?

You asked your question when my biogenesis hydergine arrived and I therefore wanted to know, so I emailed them.

They finally got back to me to tell me to swallow the 4.5 mg hydergina pills.

Pinball

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users