Huperzine A
Centrophenoxine
Pregnenolone
Hydergine
Ginko

Centrum + Omega 3-6-9

But is not very effective.

I lack concentration, focus, memory and logic. It's incredible and terrifying

I'm always tired and I believe that I have attention deficit disorder. I'm not able to learn

I will try modafinil.

Do you think that I can mix : Modafinil + Ritalin +Hydergine + (other nootropic) + maybe Aricept

#2 krieg

• 37 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 11:53 PM

I've read a lot of reports saying Piracetam makes people tired. How about laying off that for a while and see how it affects things?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

• Lurker

Posted 27 October 2004 - 12:07 AM

I don't suggest Ritalin, the active ingredient is methylphenidate(sp?) if I remember correctly, is not exactly the safest substance to use for extended periods of time.

There are other substance to explore which may help you achieve your goal.

Pyrinitol (400mg-800mg)
Alpha GPC (has it's own subtle nootropic effects)
Sulbutiamine
Aniracetam (results vary, but perhaps it may help)
ALCAR

#4 faust

• Topic Starter
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 12:35 AM

I've read a lot of reports saying Piracetam makes people tired. How about laying off that for a while and see how it affects things?

I was tired before taking Piracetam....but with Piracetam, I'm little, little,little less tired....

but no affect my concentration, focus, motivation. I forgot all, I can't resolve a small mathematical problem. I'm not able to listen and understand the teacher

#5 faust

• Topic Starter
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 12:42 AM

I don't suggest Ritalin, the active ingredient is methylphenidate(sp?) if I remember correctly, is not exactly the safest substance to use for extended periods of time.

There are other substance to explore which may help you achieve your goal.

Pyrinitol (400mg-800mg)
Alpha GPC (has it's own subtle nootropic effects)
Sulbutiamine
Aniracetam (results vary, but perhaps it may help)
ALCAR

Yes, I have ordering Aniracetam, ALCAR and Alpha GPC but if the effect is the same of my actual stack, That is going to be disappointing

I want trying Modafinil because I'm very, very too tired. I know that I'm "intelligent" (normal) but for some months, my cognitive functions decreased a lot (anormal)

#6 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 01:17 AM

Modafinil 200 mg in the morning. I do not suggest you take any amphetamines at all (or any ritalin like derivatives). They have a rebound effect which is negative on your sleep.

Gotta go.

#7 faust

• Topic Starter
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 01:28 AM

Modafinil 200 mg in the morning.  I do not suggest you take any amphetamines at all (or any ritalin like derivatives).  They have a rebound effect which is negative on your sleep.

Gotta go.

I think you take Modafinil, yes?

You are sure that Modafinil is good for concentration and ADD? I ordered to globalrxservice and drugs-one

I will failed my trimester at the university....It's not a joke, I forgot how to make mathematics of primary level and I'm in engineering

#8 faust

• Topic Starter
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 01:29 AM

Maybe Modafinil + Aricept? (with nootropics +hydergine)

#9 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 03:58 PM

Maybe Modafinil + Aricept? (with nootropics +hydergine)

Yes, that sounds good. But choose a consistent dosage and regimen and stick to it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#10 gulasch

• 38 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 12:55 AM

I am also considering to use ritalin as, I mentioned in one post two days ago.
I am already taking a lot of stuff(all from smile:) amd ordered some new as well.
I also know about the negative effects caused by taking ritalin continiously.
Mabe it could help to focus on exams for myself or on stresful learning periods.
My friend is going to bring me some ritalin tomorrow. We'll see.
I already ordered hyperzineA, adrafinil, deprenyl and vassopressin. Also started to take hydergine.
This stuff should arrive this days, because I ordered it about one week ago.
Maybe I'll try to add ritalin for a few days after being one week on the other stuff.
I am not quiet sure. We'll see.
I am going to use adrafinil only when really need to get stuff done. Then I will try it with ritalin Will also let you know how that works for me, because adrafinil is supposed to be very simmilar to modrafinil.

If you use ritalin you shouldn't use that continiously because you will have to take more and more after some time.

be well
Paul

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users