Lithium+Rhodiola Rosea

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 j03

• 592 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:00 PM

Is it safe to combine these two?

Rationale:

Lithium orotate 5Mg makes me feel fantastic but increases a bruxism issue I have.  Rhodiola rosea (and Buspar) are the only things to cure that.

So, lithium+ rhodiola rosea or Lithium + BusPar

I'd prefer to take lithium+rhodiola rosea, but does anyone see an issue with either of these two combos?

#2 NR2(x)

• 253 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 06:36 AM

Sounds ok to me, different systems. Maybe keep Rhodiola rosea dosages moderate. Kidneys would always be the concern with Lithium. I dont really have any specific knowledge,
http://www.medsafe.g...arbonatecap.pdf
At a quick glance, it dose mention that steriodal compounds can increase Li concentration and hence cause toxicity, i dont know whether this is a concern with your dosage. Rhodiola rosea being a steriodal compound?
Lithiums effects are primarily mediated through increased metabolism. This is my current supplement stack for metabolism, could be synergestic.( i use fairly low doses of most stuff)

Great Multi vitamin

acetyl carintine

q10-far safer than Idebenone, benefits subtle increasing over time

r-alpha lopic acid , not r,s-ala

selenomethionine-for

Trocoteniol

Choline source

Picamoline

L-tryosine not acetyl tryosine

Creatine-low dose

Glutamaine(low to moderate dosage

Serine(prefferably racemic)

Pycnogenol,

organic iodine

Lions Mane

And thinking about adding
In traditional Chinese medicine, danshen(Salvia miltiorrhiza) is one of five ingredients in tangzhiqing (TZQ) used for treating diabetes. In studies with mice and in vitro studies, TZQ and a modified formula known as TZQ-F have been shown to be effective for type 2 diabetes and prediabetes[6][7]. The other ingredients of TZQ are red peony root, mulberry leaf, lotus leaf[citation needed], and hawthorn leaf.[6]

& Maybe nicotine

Purebulk is a gd source

Edited by NR2(x), 17 November 2010 - 06:38 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 j03

• Topic Starter
  • 592 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 08:03 PM

Anymore responses?

Lithium orotate 5MG + rhodiola rosea

And,

Lithium orotate + Buspar

Any issues with either?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 NR2(x)

• 253 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:43 AM

I understand that lithiums benefits are derived only very close to the toxic concentration. As there is large variation in individual pharamkenetics it is essential that regular test are conducted of said concentrations, there are many drugs that can alter the excreation and hence induce toxicity, lithium toxicity results in failed kidney etc. Therefore the necessity for oversight of a medical Doctor is real

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users