• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

New scandinavian webshop

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: New scandinavian webshop (26 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you be interested?

1. Yes (26 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Donnie

• 57 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:54 PM

Hello fellow Scandinavians.

I, myself have been really frustrated about the ability to buy supplements in our region. So I've been planning on starting an eCommerece store.

I imagine it would contain most of the stuff from Revgenetics, quality mushroom supplements and various supplements from Jarrow or NOW foods. Do any of you have anything else you would like to see in the store?

And how many of you would actually be interested? If the answer is none, I guess I will just have to suck up the VAT upon import.
  • like x 1

#2 JLL

• 2,192 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:42 AM

It would depend on the price. Could you really compete with iHerb?

#3 Donnie

• Topic Starter
  • 57 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:52 AM

Well, does your products pass relentless through customs, when buying from iHerb? The days where I could cross my fingers in the hope that my packages would go through customs, are over. They charge everything above ~$14 and even those packages gets a value check.

iHerb would be hard to compete with if your packages doesn't get any extra charges from customs. I'd have to look into it though.

Anyway, iHerb does not have any of the products from Revgenetics which was sort of the main idea. Are they simply not a particular interest of yours?

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Flying Hermit

• 14 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 07:03 PM

yes, cycloastragenol!

#5 JLL

• 2,192 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 07:59 PM

Well, does your products pass relentless through customs, when buying from iHerb? The days where I could cross my fingers in the hope that my packages would go through customs, are over. They charge everything above ~$14 and even those packages gets a value check.

iHerb would be hard to compete with if your packages doesn't get any extra charges from customs. I'd have to look into it though.

Anyway, iHerb does not have any of the products from Revgenetics which was sort of the main idea. Are they simply not a particular interest of yours?

I guess Denmark is even worse than Finland then. If the value is less than 45 EUR, then there's no added customs fees.

I think iHerb is considering adding Revgenetics products (there was a thread about this a while ago), but I don't know. If the price is right, I'd consider buying from you, of course.

#6 Raptor87

• Validating/Suspended
  • 989 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:05 PM

NOOTROPICS!
  • Agree x 1

#7 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:13 PM

Will the package pass the toll customs if the package costs less than the toll limit and is marked as gift? I have just ordered 250g piracetam bulk powder to Norway from the UK.

Edited by Megatrone, 01 October 2012 - 06:17 PM.

#8 Fluttergoat

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 February 2017 - 12:58 PM

Very interested in this. Following this topic :)

#9 Fandingo

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:49 PM

what a shame......

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users