• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Is it possible to make your nose bigger?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 05:13 PM

Is it possible to make your nose bigger by plastic surgery or other means? I have searched google to no avail.

#2 Marios Kyriazis

• 466 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:01 PM

Plastic surgery helped many people with small deformed noses, so it is possible to enlarge a small nose to a degree. Although I don't see the point if it is just for cosmetic reasons.

Also, spies used to put beans or other suitable items in their nostrils in order to make their nose appear bigger. While on the subject, they also used to put beans inside their lower eylids, to make them appear swollen and different so that they wouldn't be recognised.

Edited by mrszeta, 07 February 2011 - 08:05 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Dorho

• 354 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:48 AM

Is it possible to make your nose bigger by plastic surgery or other means? I have searched google to no avail.

The nose getting bigger is one sign of aging so I really see no point in hoping for nose enlargement. One can speed up the process by doing damage to the nose cartilage as it grows bigger every time it repairs from any damage, but you'll end up getting nothing but a big ugly potato nose.
  • like x 1

#4 The Immortalist

• Topic Starter
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 02:04 AM

Plastic surgery helped many people with small deformed noses, so it is possible to enlarge a small nose to a degree. Although I don't see the point if it is just for cosmetic reasons.

Also, spies used to put beans or other suitable items in their nostrils in order to make their nose appear bigger. While on the subject, they also used to put beans inside their lower eylids, to make them appear swollen and different so that they wouldn't be recognised.

What type of procedures are used for people with small deformed noses? What about for normal noses for cosmetic reasons? How much can the shape of the nose be changed (when inlarging it)? Would it look obvious that the person got plastic surgery?

#5 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 08:32 AM

I heard real GH will extend your nose, forehead & jaw, also you can do the Rhino avenue.

#6 The Immortalist

• Topic Starter
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:22 PM

I heard real GH will extend your nose, forehead & jaw, also you can do the Rhino avenue.

Isn't rhinoplasty mostly for wanting to make your nose smaller? I want the opposite, I feel that my nose looks far to small and feminine and I want to make it bigger.

#7 Marios Kyriazis

• 466 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:11 PM

I wouldn't advise it. Too much GH causes acromegaly with, yes bigger nose and jaw, but also carpal tunnel syndrome, joint pain, weakness, sweating, and many other disturbing side effects.

See the following for information on plastic surgery procedures:
http://immersivemedi...gmentation.html

Although I still don't see the point. You are what you are.

#8 JohnD60

• 540 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:07 AM

google 'nonsurgical nose job'

#9 The Immortalist

• Topic Starter
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 12:48 AM

Is it possible to add cartilage to your nose using cartilage grown from embryonic stem cells?

#10 Hoon

• 24 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 06:43 AM

You don't need to grow cartilage. It is commonly taken from the ear and formed into a miniature shield shape to attach to the tip of the nose. As for the bridge, silicone or gore-tex implants are commonly used to build up the bridge. L-implant silicone implants are sometimes used to build up both the bridge and the nose but has some risks associated with it.

Just google "nose augmentation" and you'll fine various resources.

#11 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 October 2020 - 08:40 PM

Middle easterns lots of them have crooked nose aka witch nose and it looks pretty bad. Or its not straight / curved to the side. etc

African blacks have giant flat noses with wide nostrils

And europeans/asians small 

Edited by kurdishfella, 05 October 2020 - 08:47 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users