Photo
- - - - -

Astral fruit

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 douglas3765

• 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:38 PM

Just want to know how best to take the astral fruit. I believe I read somewhere that TA-65 should be taken on an empty stomach because it helped absorption. The astral fruit bottle says it should be taken after meals. Can someone clarify the difference or have I got something wrong. By the way for over two years I've been taking Astragaloside IV and now (for the past few months) astral fruit as well (two capsules usually twice a day). I'm 54 years old but always looked a lot younger anyway. I've not noticed any improvement. I haven't taken any breaks. Heart scan shows no calcium whatsoever on arteries - so no risk from heart disease or stroke. Good PSA levels. Blood pressure same as when I started taking this stuff - so it hasn't done me any harm. Maybe when I run out of Astragolside IV and take the astral fruit on its own I'll notice improvements - or should I throw away the Astragaloside IV and just use the astral fruit.

#2 boylan

• 55 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 12:16 AM

Just want to know how best to take the astral fruit. I believe I read somewhere that TA-65 should be taken on an empty stomach because it helped absorption. The astral fruit bottle says it should be taken after meals. Can someone clarify the difference or have I got something wrong. By the way for over two years I've been taking Astragaloside IV and now (for the past few months) astral fruit as well (two capsules usually twice a day). I'm 54 years old but always looked a lot younger anyway. I've not noticed any improvement. I haven't taken any breaks. Heart scan shows no calcium whatsoever on arteries - so no risk from heart disease or stroke. Good PSA levels. Blood pressure same as when I started taking this stuff - so it hasn't done me any harm. Maybe when I run out of Astragolside IV and take the astral fruit on its own I'll notice improvements - or should I throw away the Astragaloside IV and just use the astral fruit.

Douglas, give it some time. I started taking 2nd gen Astral Fruit May 2010. I've been on 3rd generation since it came out. Things I've noticed:

fat loss - no change in diet. Losing ab fat. I need to fix my diet but I like beer too much.
small strength gains - same program I've been on for years. Up 10 lbs on my bench. (Up to 245!) I know, not a lot, but it's going up. I can bang out more sets and not be tired the next day. Before AF, if I did squats, it would take me a few days to recover.
I no longer get sore and my stamina is much better
I have better energy levels
Slight hair growth gain along the side temples. This is terminal hair. It started out as vellus but slowly became terminal.
Eyelashes seem to be getting longer. What's that about? lol

I've taken AF at different times, with and without food. I'm not sure if it makes a difference.

Physically I feel in my thirties. Just turned 56.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:25 AM

Either of you guys notice any changes in your vision? There have been a number of reports of people actually reducing the strength of their glasses when they went for their regular vision exam. I don't know if it's limited to nearsightedness, or if it also includes farsightedness.

#4 boylan

• 55 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 12:41 PM

I have not noticed any change in vision.

#5 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:19 PM

I have not noticed any change in vision.

I have noticed no change in vision either, but I am still too young to notice any prebyopia (36) and my vision is still 20/15. I suppose, no change is just as good though in my case, but I cant attribute that to astral fruit.

#6 Justchill

• 315 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 11:00 AM

I got a PM from some guy that the Astral Fruit caused cancer on him and others; is that a scam?

#7 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 12:16 PM

I got a PM from some guy that the Astral Fruit caused cancer on him and others; is that a scam?

This is the same individual who repeatedly signs up with Imminst with multiple IDs until he gets banned for disruptive postings. The "deleted" messages he refers to in the mailings were never made, hence never deleted. He seems to have a vendetta against Anthony and his products as well against several of the navigators, myself included.

Some of his former identities include: Holmes, crepulence, Ken Akiba, and about thirty others.

As far as telomerase activators causing cancer, it is a theoretical concern, but hasn't been demonstrated at this point. Neither has the effectiveness of any of the commercially available nostrums for their putative purpose been shown in human subjects.

Edited by maxwatt, 18 March 2011 - 12:23 PM.

#8 AdamI

• 221 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:05 AM

TA-65 soem claim in this clip to be cancer treatment instead...
=
Just a few days old.

Is Astral Fruit being sold right now?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#9 DbCooper

• 137 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:51 PM

I didn't think this was even for sale yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users