Photo

collaboration asked for art project

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Daan

• 3 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:39 PM

Dear forum readers,

I'm a documentary photographer and i'm working on a project about immortalism. I'm in search for people to cooperate with this project. I'm interested in portraying people who have a specific view on the topic. It might could be interesting for the imminst organisation as well. It's not well known in Europe, so it might be an opportunity for you to spread some ideas. Anyone who is interseted, please get in touch with me trough this forum, or mail me at info@daanpaans.nl
I'm from the Netherlands, but i got a grant from the dutch government to make this work. So my plan is to have a working period in the US, if there are enough reasons to go.
I'm very sincere with the subject, and want to make respectful work. I found the ideas of this community inspiring and i'm absolutely convinced in the possibilities.
I'm also looking for concrete examples of research within the subject.

Hope to hear from you,
best regards,

Daan Paans,
  • like x 1

#2 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:38 PM

Ive been talking to Daan about this. I linked him to the members map and told him about the variety of research he can find out in California. I told him about Mind and I here in central Wisconsin, that the Cryonics Institute and other people are nearby in Pennsylvania, Toronto, etc... If anybody has anything to add then please do.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users