2 replies to this topic

#1 Audiomajik

• 18 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:02 AM

Okay, I've been on a daily regiment of
piracetam (800mg x2)
DMAE 351mg
choline/Inositol 500mg
and daily multivitamins along with the occasional DHEA, Huperzine-A and gingko biloba sups as well.
As with most, my experiences with piracetam were quite subtle but pleasant. Piracetam seems to help a lot with mood. I think it has helped improve my memory and definitely my verbal fluidity. I was able to read a lot more than before I used it. I could go through lots of documents without wanting to take a break.
I then tried aniracetam for a couple of months. I first tried it with just the choline sup for a couple of days with nothing else other than my multivitamin. I seem to be a non-responder. I noticed no differences in my abilities to memorize or learn tasks. I'm not saying it doesn't work - I just didn't get great results. After a few days, I started supping it with my regular stack and I believe it may have amplified the piracetam.
Well, I finally got some pramiracetam (took 200mg x1). I definitely felt it. I had this weird feeling in my chest and my gut. It made me feel a little anxious and then I got sleepy. I took a short nap and still had the anxious feeling when I woke up. None of the racetams have done wonders for me in the focus department as I only see minor improvements when I'm on them.
Since it was my first day with the pram, I'm going to ride it our for about a month and then report back but after about 4 months on piracetam, 2 on ani and 1 day on pram, I'd have to say that I'm sticking with piracetam.
If pram works out, I may use it more often but I'm realizing that I need something more stimulating and geared more towards improving focus and motivation. (I don't drink coffee) I'm wondering how hard it would be to get modafinil? Hmmm...

Edited by Audiomajik, 29 June 2011 - 03:07 AM.

#2 kache

• 45 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 09:17 PM

Thank you for the experience.
Are you still using it? Can you tell us your experience after a month?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Bigfuzz

• 12 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:21 AM

Okay, I've been on a daily regiment of
piracetam (800mg x2)
DMAE 351mg
choline/Inositol 500mg
and daily multivitamins along with the occasional DHEA, Huperzine-A and gingko biloba sups as well.
As with most, my experiences with piracetam were quite subtle but pleasant. Piracetam seems to help a lot with mood. I think it has helped improve my memory and definitely my verbal fluidity. I was able to read a lot more than before I used it. I could go through lots of documents without wanting to take a break.
I then tried aniracetam for a couple of months. I first tried it with just the choline sup for a couple of days with nothing else other than my multivitamin. I seem to be a non-responder. I noticed no differences in my abilities to memorize or learn tasks. I'm not saying it doesn't work - I just didn't get great results. After a few days, I started supping it with my regular stack and I believe it may have amplified the piracetam.
Well, I finally got some pramiracetam (took 200mg x1). I definitely felt it. I had this weird feeling in my chest and my gut. It made me feel a little anxious and then I got sleepy. I took a short nap and still had the anxious feeling when I woke up. None of the racetams have done wonders for me in the focus department as I only see minor improvements when I'm on them.
Since it was my first day with the pram, I'm going to ride it our for about a month and then report back but after about 4 months on piracetam, 2 on ani and 1 day on pram, I'd have to say that I'm sticking with piracetam.
If pram works out, I may use it more often but I'm realizing that I need something more stimulating and geared more towards improving focus and motivation. (I don't drink coffee) I'm wondering how hard it would be to get modafinil? Hmmm...

Modafinil isn't hard to get from your doctor and at least if you go the legit route you will get the good stuff made by Cephalon and it won't cost you an arm and a leg (depending on your insurance). Personally I wasn't massively impressed with Provigil, but I did notice the memory effects and it definitely had its benefits... just not enough to justify the street price or non-insurance price IMO.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users