• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AdamDavis

• 539 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 05:35 PM

Friends,

I would like to share with you my new, official sound page on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Adam-James-Davis/231868973491909

I hope you enjoy it's (mostly!) relaxing musical content.

Best,
Adam
  • like x 1

#2 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 06:40 PM

I dont get it, but I think I might be able to with more explanation. Billows mix for example sounds like sitting in a room with a broken fan 5 rooms down from a church congregation playing organ music.

Would you consider putting indefinite life extension lyrics to any of them? It might work with trans owl for example.

#3 Droplet

• Life Member, Advisor Honorary Advisor
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:06 PM

I dont get it, but I think I might be able to with more explanation. Billows mix for example sounds like sitting in a room with a broken fan 5 rooms down from a church congregation playing organ music.

Would you consider putting indefinite life extension lyrics to any of them? It might work with trans owl for example.

Sadly you need to have Facebook to access his music but it is described as "drone" and "ambient." If it is the sort of music I think then it isn't meant to be catchy and I use things such as some of the stuff on the Dark Meadow Recordings label and some of he works of Sleep Research Facility as background/calming sounds. They aren't tuneful as such and may not be as good an idea to spread the word as something with a catchy and perhaps more dancy tune.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users