Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

ALCAR-Arginate available at BAC!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 07:43 PM

For the folks who hate paying LEF prices!

http://www.easycart....w_Products.html

ACETYL-L-CARNITINE-ARGINATE-2HCl view image
ACETYL-L-CARNITINE-ARGINATE-2HCl is one of the exciting, new, NextGeneration™ AminoCarnitine™ line patented by Sigma-tau for cardiovascular function and dilation of blood vessels from NO production. Chemically combined, ALC and Arginine create a synergistic product whose properties equal or exceed those of the two substances alone or mixed together. Besides helping fatty acid transport and oxidation within the cell, ALC has the neurological effects of increasing acetylcholine, protecting brain cells from the toxicity of B-amyloid found in older and Alzheimer’s brains, releasing dopamine from neurons and helping it bind to dopamine receptors, and stimulating neurite growth by 5.6% in 5 days. In the same time period, acetyl-L-carnitine arginate produced 3.48 times more neurite growth (as much as Nerve Growth Factor) than ALC alone or mixed with arginine. Also recent studies have shown ALC to increase testosterone levels in older men. This is a product for both athletes and anti-agers to try. Sour taste. Compare to capsuled product with 25g ALC-Arginate + 35g ALC with a SRP of $59. 1-3g/day in divided doses; 33-100 day supply. 100g powder, $37.50

#2 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 07:53 PM

What a complete rip off. You can get a kg directly from the source at Sigma Tau for less than $200.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 07:56 PM

What a complete rip off.  You can get a kg directly from the source at Sigma Tau for less than $200.

I will order a kg. (I'll write the check and send it too; tomorrow). I'll sell it to anybody who wants 100 grams for $27 + shipping. But until then, order 100 grams for BAC at that price. At least it is somewhat affordable and from a VERY reputable supplier. I will have it by the beginning of Feb. Feb. 3rd latest. You will have to pay me by paypal. If you pay me in advance I can give you my cost: $18.5 per 100 grams. ($176 + $9 shipping directly from Sigma Tau Inc.). PM me for working out the details. :)

Take care.

#4 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 10:26 PM

Nootropi,

I've already ordered and they quoted $195 and free shipping. So it seams as though they play it by ear in regard to the price. Also, they stated they were running out of material.... [sfty]

#5 stellar

• Topic Starter
  • 366 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 10:43 PM

Two people could split a kilo and spend $100. Or, 4 people could split a Kilo, each get 250g for $50.

#6 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 11:07 PM

Thus far, I have 600 grams called for. So there are 400 grams left in my kilo. Each 100 grams is $18.50, if you pay in advance. You will have to reimburse me for shipping costs after you recieve the package from me.

#7 stellar

• Topic Starter
  • 366 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 11:44 PM

Where is the third party assay for melting point and heavy metals?

Reader: if I were you I would NOT buy from Nootropi until you see a third party melting point and heavy metal assay for this ALCAR-Arginate!

#8 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 12:03 AM

Reader: if I were you I would NOT buy from Nootropi until you see a third party melting point and heavy metal assay for this ALCAR-Arginate!

The product comes from Posted Image. Here is the direct link to sigma-tau's website.

Sorry, stellar, but you are one step away from being disqualified from my respect and consideration. I will no longer address your posts if you continue to act in this foolish manner. You are making me waste my time with trival proofs. I could have used this same time for much better uses. Stop making me waste my time, stellar.

I have already formally announced here how ANYONE in this forum can obtain this material without interacting with me (click) here. So you are really a fool if you think I care whether or not anyone purchases this with me or not.

This is the same company that provides the raw materials for all of the research conducted by Hagen and Ames: here is an example: Data source site [full text].

PNAS | February 19, 2002 | vol. 99 | no. 4 | 2356-2361
Neurobiology
Memory loss in old rats is associated with brain mitochondrial decay and RNA/DNA oxidation: Partial reversal by feeding acetyl-L-carnitine and/or R--lipoic acid

Attached Files

#9 stellar

• Topic Starter
  • 366 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 12:11 AM

Sorry, stellar, but you are one step away from being disqualified from my respect and consideration.  I will no longer address your posts if you continue to act in this foolish manner.  You are making me waste my time with trival proofs.  I could have used this same for much better uses.  Stop making me waste my time, stellar.

I have already formally announced here how ANYONE in this forum can obtain this material without interacting with me (click) here.  So you are really a fool if you think I care whether or not anyone purchases this with me or not. 

I would recommend that individuals purchase DIRECTLY from Sigma Tau and NOT through Nootropi. Nootropi won't get third party melting point and a heavy metal assay done. This is your HEALTH, folks! You really don't know Nootropi, and based on his rather odd behavior here in the forum, I wouldn't feel comfortable with him handling a chemical I will ingest.

#10 stellar

• Topic Starter
  • 366 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 12:15 AM

Or, you could get a third party melting point and heavy metal assay done AFTER you buy from Nootropi, but why waste the money? Just buy it yourself.....

#11 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 12:20 AM

Sorry, stellar, but you are one step away from being disqualified from my respect and consideration.  I will no longer address your posts if you continue to act in this foolish manner.  You are making me waste my time with trival proofs.  I could have used this same for much better uses.  Stop making me waste my time, stellar.

I have already formally announced here how ANYONE in this forum can obtain this material without interacting with me (click) here.  So you are really a fool if you think I care whether or not anyone purchases this with me or not. 

I would recommend that individuals purchase DIRECTLY from Sigma Tau and NOT through Nootropi. Nootropi won't get third party melting point and a heavy metal assay done. This is your HEALTH, folks! You really don't know Nootropi, and based on his rather odd behavior here in the forum, I wouldn't feel comfortable with him handling a chemical I will ingest.

Okay, stellar; I now officially declare you a fool. I will treat you hereforward like so.

Now, my statement:

I recommend that individuals purcahse DIRECTLY from Sigma-Tau Health Science and NOT through me. I won't get third party melting point and a heavy metal assay done. This is your HEALTH, folks! You really don't know me, and based on my rather odd behavior here in the forum, I wouldn't feel comfortable with myself handling a chemical I will ingest.

#12 stellar

• Topic Starter
  • 366 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 12:26 AM

Okay, stellar; I now officially declare you a fool. I will treat you hereforward like so.

Thanks, I declared you a fool a long time ago [thumb]

#13 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 12:31 AM

Thanks, I declared you a fool a long time ago  [thumb]

First, thanks for supporting this community and backing up your many words with deeds. We definately need more folks around here like yourself who talk a lot but are impotent when it comes to performing an actual act.

:)

P.S. I hope I have not interrupted your hard...work...or is that...talk? :))

#14 stellar

• Topic Starter
  • 366 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 12:40 AM

First, thanks for supporting this community and backing up your many words with deeds.  We definately need more folks around here like yourself who talk a lot but are impotent when it comes to performing an actual act.

I'm happy you brought this up. You like to talk about the purity of 1FAST400 products, but you're impotent when you've been offered a chance to finally test them and set the record straight. I understand, your dopamine induced ego won't allow you the chance of being incorrect in your criticisms....

#15 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 12:45 AM

First, thanks for supporting this community and backing up your many words with deeds.  We definately need more folks around here like yourself who talk a lot but are impotent when it comes to performing an actual act.

I'm happy you brought this up.

Me too.

I won't reply more to your repetitive inquires.

Take care.

#16 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 03:54 AM

Okay, stellar, I really hope you were only playing wtih me. I actually think that you contribute a great deal to the science based discussions here.

Take care.

#17 brooklynjuice

• 115 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 03:58 AM

LMAO

#18 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 04:08 AM

LMAO

That's right, keep laughing; con man!

#19 lynx

• 643 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 08:44 PM

Oh yeah, if it feels like phenibut it must be pure!!!

#20 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 09:56 PM

Oh yeah, if it feels like phenibut it must be pure!!!

No lab can even identify phenibut. I found the melting point: Melting point 194.0-202.0¡æ

You are welcome to do some of this work instead of assigning the duty to me. :)

#21 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 11:44 PM

Kilo sold! Sorry, the whole kilo is called for.

#22 stellar

• Topic Starter
  • 366 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 06:47 AM

Kilo sold! Sorry, the whole kilo is called for.

#23 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 04:05 PM

Sorry, I cannot sell any ALCAR-Arginate to you stellar; you are acting very childish and immature now. Plus, add to that: I have nothing left to sell anyways; those interested should purchase this item through Sigma-Tau and/or BAC.

Take care.

#24 stellar

• Topic Starter
  • 366 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 08:09 PM

Sorry, I cannot sell any ALCAR-Arginate to you stellar;

How can you reject a proposal that never took place? You won't get a third party assay for melting point and heavy metals, so I would feel more comfortable ordering DIRECTLY from Sigma Tau. Say what you will about my "childish" behavior, but in reality I'm doing the very same thing to you that you did to 1FAST400. You have raised questions about the purity of his products, but when offered the chance to finally test them....you're nowhere to be found. So much for being an "advocate" of supplement purity.....

Obviously, you're afraid the outcome will shut you up (ego diminished).

#25 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 02:08 AM

How can you reject a proposal that never took place? You won't get a  third party assay for melting point and heavy metals, so I would feel more comfortable ordering DIRECTLY from Sigma Tau.  Say what you will about my "childish" behavior, but in reality I'm doing the very same thing to you that you did to 1FAST400.  You have raised questions about the purity of his products, but when offered the chance to finally test them....you're nowhere to be found.  So much for being an "advocate" of supplement purity.....

Obviously, you're afraid the outcome will shut you up (ego diminished).

Sorry guys, but I am forced to give you a pre-prepared reply (this is getting old):

First, see here

Then go here

When you are done with those, go here as well.

Okay, fine, then Go here.

Take care, and use your noodle.  [lol]

edit: I wanted to make sure that everybody knows that my philosophy is not always alligned with Rizzer's.  Smi2le (as space migration, intelligence squared, life extension); wow, cool name, not too marketable in my book. 

Like, for example; I do not get exited like several of you with his spaceship mumbo jumbo with the cult stuff.  Personally, I know (and often laugh about the fact that) that is just Rizzer just trying to make fun of and drawing attention to everybody else's so easily molded perception.  I should make clear that the only reason why I support Rizzer as Smi2le.biz is due to the fact that he allows ANY customer (that includes you) to assay his products for store credit. 

There are few, if any, besides myself, whom act upon this offer.  That saddens me; that so many people in this forum have so much to *say,* yet have no action to quantify their statements.  Talk (yes, even in the forum of typing) is cheap.  Actions, however, define our reality; after all; you are what you do, not what you say you do.  :)

To those of you whom regularly contribute to the discussions here, thank you for your words.  Please consider works as well.  At least consider supporting this community; become a member here or find it in your pocketbook the decency to give a donation to the Immortality Institute.  After all, without the leadership here, several of you would have no place to file your emphatic, animated, and I am sure so justified online complaints about smi2le.biz. :)

Posted Image

Click the image. :)

#26 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 10:54 PM

I received my ALCAR Arginate from Sigma-Tau complete with COA. It was good doing business with them. :)

• Lurker

Posted 26 January 2005 - 11:10 PM

Let's hear your subjective report after you've sampled some, lemon. :)

#28 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 11:21 PM

I received my ALCAR Arginate from Sigma-Tau complete with COA.  It was good doing business with them.  :)

Can you scan the COA for us?

#29 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 11:21 PM

Let's hear your subjective report after you've sampled some, lemon. :)

Cosmos,

If you want a free sample, PM me; I'll send you some when I get mine.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 12:58 AM

Oooh, ooh, I grew a neurite!! [thumb]

LOL... I don't expect to feel anything except slightly stimulated (which I already do from regular ALCAR).

However, If I notice anything I'll let you know.

I'm presently taking 0.5g ALCAR + 0.5g ALCAR Arginate + 0.5g Carnosine + 0.5g K-RALA twice daily.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users