• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

sexy MWI Technology, the MWI Internet looks different that what you might think

mwi quantum physics

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 treonsverdery

• 1,312 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:47 PM

The Many Worlds Interpretation physics, which I have read is mildly supported among Nobel prize winning physicists as of 2011, creates some startling new technological opportunities

A blob of neutral collagen placed at a womans G spot could be motion active such that if she was feeling tremendous pleasure it would cause quantum events duplicating the universe many billions or trillions of times thus amongst the 10^42 or more new universes created each second. thus permitting the woman to think, “well out of the 10^42 parallel universes or more being created each second, hundreds of billions of copies of me are being produced only at universes where I'm verging on as well as having orgasms”

Thus a tiny blob of polymer that creates a vast number of women many times larger than the population of the earth having orgasms, 60 times per minute, appears to be a highly beneficial application.

It must be said though that intentionality amidst multitudes of creation from quantum events is rather startling.

Walking on carpet generates many orders of magnitude more parallel universes than walking on a monoelemental flat surface, thus there could be cheerful notices saying "duplicate emotion responsibly! if you feel happy, walk on the carpet, if you feel nihilistic, use the resonance quenched carbon fiber floor. Unnumbered quadrillions of you will be grateful"
also, there are a variety of amounts of support of various forms of MWI Some require absolute determinism, with time as an illusion, thus all intentionality already occured There are variations that permit new paths. I think MWI will be replaced soon though.

http://www.halfbaker...bump#1322850723

From a computational internet perspective the amount of parallel universes with a particular version of the internet would generally rise with energy use. Notably though the most far flung internet users have their data visit more IP vertices thus their tastes are hyperduplicated. We can certainly prefer that the people of Irkutsk have awesome preferences. an MIT person viewing a Stanford page produces drastically different numbers of parallel universes than an irkutsk page viewer.of of p

Edited by treonsverdery, 02 December 2011 - 07:54 PM.

#2 hooter

• 504 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:59 PM

what

#3 Elus

• 793 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:40 PM

what

This... a thousand times this....

sponsored ad

• Advert