- - - - -

designing a stack

stack design

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 muhali3

• 24 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:27 AM

when designing a stack, how do you know if taking all the supplements together is good or not?

in general, is something safe as long as you don't feel any negative effects?

are there any nootropics/stack combinations that could cause damage without you being consciously aware of it.

i guess what i'm coming to is... if a stack is bad, would you know that it's bad just from your subjective experience of it, or could it be doing something bad despite no obvious negative effects from it.

the reason i'm asking is because i see many people with huge stacks and wonder...how do they even know what they're doing to themselves? although scientific studies can prove that nootropics work individually, how do you know that you can take a bunch of them together and that it won't be a problem.

It seems like many just throw a bunch of things together that studies show work great when taken alone. however, i'm not sure how you can throw so many things together and still feel confident without knowing of any possible synergism/antagonism. especially since so many of these supplements have undefined mechanisms.

Edited by muhali3, 04 January 2012 - 04:30 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stack, design

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users