• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Coffee enemeas for mental clarity and focus: Surprising nootropic effect like Vit. K2

enema glutathione n-acetylcysteine liver toxin

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LeonardElijah

• 78 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:07 PM

Wait, wait... Don't hang up. When someone says "toxin" or "colon cleansing" all I can think of is L. Ron Hubbard taking a client from a raw foods restaurant to a sweat lodge, giving him 3,000mg of niacin, and telling him to sweat out the "toxins."

Horse manure!

But there is something to a coffee enema.

In World War 2, nurses were giving troops enemas in the field hospitals. One nurse decides to throw in an old pot of coffee for a certain daring troop. The word began to spread that it was effective for relieving pain. This is the genesis of our coffee enema.

Here's the theory: The liver secretes glutathione as a part of detoxification. Heavy metals and other "toxins" (I really dislike this word) bind with glutathione and are excreted from the blood to the colon. Studies demonstrate that during the coffee enema, the liver secretes 700% more glutathione. The theory is that the coffee dialates the blood vessels around your colon, increases the secretion of glutathione from the liver, and that very large amounts of metals and other "toxins" are removed from the blood to the colon. It is a form of dialysis of the blood.

How to do it:
There are books that make it fancy and require certain types of coffee grounds, etc. Read The Gerson Therapy if you want. I am going to keep this simple.

1) For every quart of water, use three tablespoons of coffee grounds. Boil the water on high for 3 minutes, then on low for another 12 minutes.
2) Let it cool to room temperature or even a bit warmer. I like mine a bit warmer. Pour it in your enema bucket. Mine looks like this: http://www.amazon.co...6/dp/B004FD7WRW
3) I have coconut oil lying around, so I rub my palms together with coconut oil, lube up my rear, lube up the enema bucket, and insert the enema straw to your rectum. It's not as bad as your expecting.
4) Put the enema bucket on the countertop, and lay on the floor on your side. Set the timer for 15 minutes. Try to hold it in.

Expert tips:
1) There is nothing worse than packed intestines. So, the night before, drink a lot of Natural Calm magnesium water. In the morning, your bowels will be very loose. You'll empty your bowels, and take an enema with nothing up there. If your bowels are filled with manure, taking a quart of water will make them hurt. The water will work its way around your packed intestines, and every couple of minutes you'll scream in agony. BAD IDEA! Instead, clear everything out the night before with a lot of magnesium.
2) Listen to music. In fact, if you never appreciated Kenny G before, now is the time. Stop focusing on every little sensation down there. You'll never make it the full 15 minutes. Get lost in music. Kenny G was never so glorious!
3) N-Acetylcysteine is the body's precursor to glutathione. Given that's what the liver is using to pump out "toxins" consider dosing on it a few days ahead of time to increase secretion of glutathione to an even greater degree.

Now, what does this do?

I agree with people who report that vitamin K2 has a distinct but subtle effect on mental clarity.

Imagine your default level of thinking includes about 5 cups of coffee. By default you have caffeine jitters. Vitamin K2 removes a cup of that coffee from your thinking. It de-jitterizes you.

If you do a coffee enema a day for a week straight, you're going to remove another three cups of coffee from your default awareness. Or at least I did. Clear, present, lucid. That is the goal.

Cheers.

Please report back with your success stories. Even better, your horror stories.

#2 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:37 PM

"Studies". References need to be provided when making such claims IMHO

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 8bitmore

• 347 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:59 PM

Studies demonstrate that during the coffee enema, the liver secretes 700% more glutathione. The theory is that the coffee dialates the blood vessels around your colon, increases the secretion of glutathione from the liver, and that very large amounts of metals and other "toxins" are removed from the blood to the colon. It is a form of dialysis of the blood.

Thanks for the post Leonard, fundamentally I'm with zorba990 here: would be great to have just a few linked studies. Intrigued all the same, I know quite a few healthy people that swear to monthly colonics in relation to clarity..etc.

#4 LeonardElijah

• Topic Starter
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:02 PM

"Studies". References need to be provided when making such claims IMHO

OK. I'll provide references to the 700% increase in glutathione from the liver during a coffee enema. Be back later.

#5 MrHappy

• Guest, Moderator
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:10 PM

Considering what coffee does to bowel flora, I'd say that if these figures are correct, the glutathione is released to protect the bowels from the coffee.

You'd sure as heck want to take a probiotic after this process... :)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 LeonardElijah

• Topic Starter
  • 78 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:28 PM

This article is a good overview. An oncologist says that caffeine stimulates the liver, etc. I would scan pages from a book called The Gerson Therapy specifically to get the pages on glutathione, but I'll wait on it. The studies are legitimate and overlooked, but the book is regarded poorly in cancer circles.

http://www.wired.com...currentPage=all

Caffeine stimulates certain nerves in the lower bowel, he said, that trigger a neurological reflex that makes the liver -- the body's main detoxification organ -- work more efficiently.
He says he follows the program himself as a preventive measure, works 14 hours a day and feels great.
"I thought (coffee enemas) were yucky when I first started doing them -- I had to get used to them," he said. "But I felt so much better from the first day that I never looked back."

And, I have never wanted to work with someone like I want to work with this Gonalez guy on my own custom supplements and health regimen.

Gonzalez's treatment includes two coffee enemas every day, plus about 150 supplements in pill form and a strict organic and vegetarian diet -- none of which are patentable and therefore are not potential blockbusters for drug companies.

Edited by LeonardElijah, 19 January 2012 - 06:29 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: enema, glutathione, n-acetylcysteine, liver, toxin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users