• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Best way to get THC/Marijuana out of my system?

thc marijuana blood test 3 days

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Verne

• 102 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:23 AM

Hey,

I have a blood test in three days. I only found out about it a day ago which was pretty short notice. I don't smoke a lot of weed, but I did share a joint with a friend about a week ago (Shit!). I know THC is stored in fat cells and takes at least thirty days to leave the body, but I'm relatively skinny so I'm hoping that I can kick it out of my system in three days if it's at all possible. Is my best bet to drink a lot of fluids, exercise, and take really hot showers - or will those efforts be fruitless?

It's not absolutely detrimental if high THC levels come up in my blood test, but for personal reasons I would prefer it not show in my blood test results that I've smoked any marijuana whatsoever.

The brain does produce THC naturally so would that mean that my blood would contain small levels of THC even if I'd never smoked, if so, how much? What would my THC blood content need to be for my doctor not to suspect any marijuana use?

Either way, I figure I'm pretty much fucked and abnormal levels of THC will be present in my blood, but I figure it can't hurt to confirm it all the same.

Sorry if this is the wrong section to post this in.

Edited by Verne, 09 February 2012 - 04:24 AM.

#2 xEva

• 1,594 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:39 AM

Sweat it all out in a sauna or steam room. Do not eat but take B vitamins beforehand. If it is in a gym, run on a mill for about half an hour before the sauna. Take some salt and mineral supplement in addition to water with you. If you sit there for an hour, you will sweat out about a gallon.

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#3 hippocampus

• 736 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:15 AM

(1) if you smoked only one joint one week ago and you don't smoke regularly you don't have to worry at all. THC from one joint stays in the body no more than a week (and as little as two days).
(2) brain doesn't produce THC, it produces anadamide which of course is not illegal or anything ...
(3) you probably have urine, not blood test. THC stays in blood less time than in urine.
  • like x 2

#4 Verne

• Topic Starter
  • 102 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:57 PM

(1) if you smoked only one joint one week ago and you don't smoke regularly you don't have to worry at all. THC from one joint stays in the body no more than a week (and as little as two days).
(2) brain doesn't produce THC, it produces anadamide which of course is not illegal or anything ...
(3) you probably have urine, not blood test. THC stays in blood less time than in urine.

Oh man, thank's for that informative post. I'm not a regular smoker and that joint was a pretty badly timed recent "one off". That is such a relief! Cheers.

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#5 TheKidInside

• 135 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:43 PM

dude unless you get a mask, i am sorry to say, you are screwed...

but do whatever you can to help as massive amounts of water and "sweating" but not from HEAT, from physical activities.

there's also a federal law that says "diluted" samples cannot be held against you. so if you drink yourself silly with water and then they inform you that you need to retest and you must only consume 16 ounces of water prior to the test (this is also buy you time to obtain a mask if you haven't thus far, best one is called 300% Test Pass). I have had this problem but because I am an athlete I told them that I'll do that but when it came back diluted again (wasn't trying to scheme them but simply am an athlete who trains a lot) they tried to tell me this will constitute as a failed drug test until I brought up the fact that they cannot do it...

anyways, get a mask or take the risk but fill yourself up with water and pee pee AND PEE SOME MORE

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: thc, marijuana, blood test, 3 days

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users