• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

are you handy with spreadsheet creation? need a volunteer for this volunteer index

spreadsheet volunteer index contributions history

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:27 AM

I need all of these lists put into an online spread sheet, I think google docs has that option, or maybe there is a better one. Could somebody give me a hand with it? I would really appreciate it. Im not that handy with spreadsheets and it would take me a lot of time of which Im already using on other life extension projects. I need it so that when you click a persons name that all of their past notes on contribution show up. When a new person joins I need to add that field. Each new page should display the people I have entered new contribution information for but all of the ones that havent shouldnt show up for that month.

http://www.longecity...ex/page__st__60

Caliban wants a page like this, and I now see at least one need for it in that we can use it to show the totality of our growing volunteer pool, which is a potent tool in persuading more and more people to join in.

#2 churchill

• 286 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:39 PM

I can help. Google spreadsheets is a cut down version of excel so there is not so much functionality. You could accomplish what you want per month by creating one template spreadsheet then copying it a new for each month, or do you also want to have a yearly view also?

#3 brokenportal

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:09 PM

Thanks, yearly also yes, yearly or lifetime, or both.

#4 churchill

• 286 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:33 AM

Well in that case am not sure that is really suited to google docs. You could just have the names as the top column and put each month as a row down the left hand side.
Jane Doe John Doe
Mar-2012
Apr-2012
May-2012

Or flip the axis.

#5 brokenportal

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

Hmm, that might work. Your saying that simpler version there could work in Google docs right? It would be not only handier but a little more potent if I could click to view rather than seeing it all at once though. Is there another online doc it can be done in?

#6 KaptKid

• 3 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 12:58 PM

I hope you've done a good thing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spreadsheet, volunteer, index, contributions history

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users