• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Modafinil use: prosecution & convictions?

modafinil

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gwern

• 77 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:27 AM

Spent some time these past 2 days digging through databases looking for any examples in the USA of prosecution or conviction for modafinil possession/buying etc: http://www.gwern.net...inil#legal-risk

I managed to find 2 cases (one prosecution and one conviction). Does anyone know of others, or alternate databases to check?
  • like x 1

#2 CtShaman

• 4 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:31 PM

It is my belief that the USA's DEA as well as Customs are not very concerned about a Schedule 4 chemical that - no matter what the hype - acts as a weak, buffered amphetamine. Time release ephedrine hcl and ephedra based supplements work just as well, based on my personal experience.

#3 cesium

• 138 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:16 AM

I've been getting it from India for a number of years with no problem, outside of some jerkoff postal worker giving me a dirty look when I've gone to pick it up. (I have it delivered to my po box, but have to pick it up at the counter). That said however, I have noticed most of my sources over the years having dried up, and no longer carry it unless you pay via western union, which I'm not inclined to do. Seems visa is cracking down on these internet pharmacies that carry controlled substances, whereas once they seemed to allow modifinal to be an exception to that rule. Maybe pressure from the Fed or DEA? My last order came from a source I found on this forum, though I wouldn't be surprised if that source eventually dries up too.

sponsored ad

• Advert

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: modafinil

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users