• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

éù àðùéí ùäí î÷øä àáåã

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Infernity

• 3,322 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 09:58 PM

àåé åàáåé!! æàú àçú äëúáåú äëé îèåîèîåú åîòöáðåú ù÷ìèúé áçééí ùìé!!! àéï ùí àôéìå î÷åí ìäâéá ìäí! éù àðùéí áòåìí äæä ùäí ôùåè î÷øä àáåã! äðä öèåè åäî÷åø:
http://kabbalah.co.i...ah/eternity.asp

àí ëê, îäå îååú åîãåò àðùéí îúéí?
äîèøä ùìùîä äçìèðå ìøãú ìòåìí äâùîé äéà ìéäðåú îäùôò ùäé÷åí îöéò ìðå, åìäèîéò àú äàåø ìúåëðå ììà ìçí áæéåï. ëìåîø, ìàæï áéï äøöåï ì÷áì ìáéï äøöåï ìúú. áëì ôòí ëàùø äùúìè òìéðå äøöåï ì÷áì ìòöîðå áìáã, äåôéò äöîöåí ùçñí áòã äàåø îìäâéò éùéøåú ìîìëåú (äòåìí äâùîé), åðåöø ÷öø ùäùàéø çìì áúåëðå. äçìì äæä éëåì ìäúáèà áîñôø öåøåú: áôçãéí áìúé îåáðéí ù÷ééîéí áúåëðå åçåñîéí àåúðå îìäú÷ãí; áîùéëä ìñåâ îñåéí ùì àðùéí ùéëåì ìäæé÷ ìðå, àå áãøëé äúðäâåú äîåôéòåú áöåøä ÷áåòä áîöáéí îñåéîéí. ëì àìä äí îù÷òéí îâìâåìéí ÷åãîéí ùáâììí çæøðå ìòåìí äâùîé áîèøä "ìú÷ï" åìäñéø àú äçìì ùéöøðå, åìâìåú àú äàåø äçáåé áúåëðå. áùôú ä÷áìä äçìì äæä ÷øåé "÷ìéôä", åæå  îëñä òì ðéöåöåú äàåø.  áñôøå äôúç ìçëîú ä÷áìä çì÷ à' îñáéø äøá áøâ ù÷ìéôåú äï "ëéñåééí" ùìéìééí äðåöøéí òì-éãé äàãí, åäí îâáéìéí àú äúôúçåúå äøåçðéú. ëéñåééí àìä îöéáéí îçñåí áéï äàãí åáéï äúôúçåúå äøåçðéú, áéï äàãí åáéï äùôò ùì äé÷åí ùøåöä ìäéèéá òîå.

àú äúé÷åï äðùîä éëåìä ìäùìéí ø÷ ëàùø äéà îâåìîú áâåó âùîé. ëùðåìãðå, äåèòðå áàðøâéä ùîàôùøú ìðå ìäùìéí àú äúé÷åï äàéùé ùìðå.

ëùîâéò äùìá ùáå îéöéðå ëáø àú éëåìú äúé÷åï áîòâì çééí æä, àðå òåáøéí ìùìá äáà. äîååú äåà ùîôøéã áéï äùìáéí.

éùðï îñôø ñéáåú ùáòèééï àãí ðôèø îï äòåìí:

âîø äúé÷åï: áî÷øä ëæä éëåìä äðùîä ìäçìéè ìçæåø ìòåìí äâùîé, òì îðú ìòæåø ìàðùéí àçøéí ìäùìéí àú äúé÷åï ùìäí.

ëùîúøáéí  ëì äøöåðåú ùàéï ìäí ðâéòä åäùúååú öåøä òí äàåø (áòéåú, àñåðåú, îøéøåú åëòñ, úàååä)  - îâéò øâò ùáå äâåó îúðú÷ ìçìåèéï îøöåï äðùîä; äðùîä îáéðä ùáâåó æä àéï ìä òåã éëåìú ìäùìéí àú äúé÷åï ùìä, åäéà îòãéôä ìòæåá àú äòåìí äâùîé.

ìòúéí îâéò àãí ìòåìí òì îðú ìòùåú úé÷åï îñåéí îàåã.

éìã òã âéì ùìåù òùøä (ìáðéí) àå ùúéí òùøä (ìáðåú) ùðôèø - æäå úé÷åï ùì ääåøéí, ëîå âí úé÷åï ùì ðùîú äéìã îâìâåì ÷åãí.

îååú ùì öòéøéí îâéì áø îöååä åòã âéì òùøéí - äñéáä ðòåöä áñáéáä. ëìåîø, äñáéáä àéðä èåáä åäí îúçéìéí ì÷ì÷ì àú ëì îä ùúé÷ðå áâìâåì ÷åãí, ìëï áåçøéí ìöàú îï äòåìí.

Ugh, terrible! isn't it?

Yours truthfully
~Infernity

Edited by infernity, 25 February 2005 - 10:58 PM.

#2 Infernity

• Topic Starter
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 10:05 PM

Oh god! it is all the site! http://kabbalah.co.il/siteMap.asp
that is absolutely terrible!
Sinner of the humankind in my opinion! we should hack this site down! shame on the one who did it! it is all selling lies, poor people buy that cr*p!!!!

Yours
~Infernity

#3 DJS

• 5,798 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 February 2005 - 10:24 PM

What, what is it? What's wrong? I feel like I'm trying to read Klingon here. [huh]

In desperate need of some translation [lol]

DonS

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Infernity

• Topic Starter
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 10:52 PM

Heh well Don, you don't wanna know! since I saw over there the most stupid and annoying article ever!!! I never saw in my entire life something so annoying!
This site is all about "kabbalah"- Jewish mystical doctrine, collection of Jewish teachings (includes the Zohar, the Sepher Yetzira and the Sepher HaBahir) .
Whatever, the part of the article I quoted above is like a part of the information of what is actually death, and why people are dying and stuff. Sounds ok isn't it? but No! in the quoted part above, it is actually the breakdown of why dying in which ages and it goes like this:
Oh well, I cannot translate it, since I am so out of concentration because of this bonehead bunch of people who sell that sh*t!
It is like selling people courses of how to complete what their soul didn't finish, and how to have better karma, and it even explains why some people are dying while being only kids till 12 for girls and 13 for boys, that's because (so they say) they needed to fix their parents (like they are their parents souls, and they came to complete what they didn't, and improve them).
It's whole site is like coming in approach that death is natural and everyone's soul is living forever, and we shouldn't be afraid of it but be one with it, and that every reason of dying and every age of dying has a reason, and every life of you will be better, and you will manage everything, and there is nothing to worry about... Like death is a gateway to the second chance to improve...
They sell over there some stuff for helping you choosing right ways, so you will manage to comlete your mission in the current life, and they are selling you full of information of which death means what, like an analyse, and they are so freaking certain in all of what they are saying! They are saying it like it is so true and obvious, and that it could simply be on the news papers! like all the conversations in ImmInst about sience- it is something like that, but so stupid, annoying and mendacious!!! That's terrible!
They are explaining what happends if the souls did this but not this, and what happends if this happend to the soul, and such a bull-sh*t it is like you can die from anger!
I've found the site in English: http://www.kabbalah....balah/home.html
It shall have less information since the original site is in Hebrew!
Their nirvana is so stupid! they are showing it like, ah god, that's annoying!
Such a sh*t! I cannot even explain! you gotta learn Hebrew! lol just kidding, but the way they say it! especially the quoted part! ugh!

Yours truthfully
~Infernity

#5 DJS

• 5,798 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 February 2005 - 11:19 PM

Oh, you're talking about "those people". I use to get reallly frustrated like you. I use to rage at the irrationality of religion. Growing up I was forced to attend church every week and I hated it every week. Eventually I developed this trick where I would smuggle into church little pieces of scrap paper with chess problems on them. Ah, thank goodness for chess. It saved me from countless hours of boredom.

You're lucky in that it seems like your parents are rational individuals. I was not so fortunate. Trust me, it is down right scary watching all of the adults around you hallucinating. My childhood left me with a lot of "baggage" in regards to religion. Fortunately, I've mostly come to terms with it and now direct my attention to the big "WHY" questions. For instance, why do religious people believe the things they do? Why do they refuse to think rationally? Why is religiousity prevalent in human societies? So far, the answers I have found lie in evolutionary psychology, memetics and the discussion currently taking place in POLITICS.

Later

DonS

• Lurker

Posted 25 February 2005 - 11:40 PM

Nice site though... Wish we could do the same with the MPrize..

#7 Infernity

• Topic Starter
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 11:53 PM

Don, I do have answers for your questions, I've told them too many times, I have no power to tell it again. For that you'll have to go over my posts and simply seek for it, since you'll have to go on more than 300 posts, it'll be easyer for me to tell. I'm sorry, I did it too many times, I always said it was the last, till I wanted to teach more like you, I am tired of it...
Heck but you have to know!
Well, god is one prehistoric person's inspiration who seeked answers to everything and concluded that a god is an answer to everything, because god knows it all, all he did, all is for god... people who heard the story got answers.... wait a second, here is a thread you gotta read: http://www.imminst.o...3&t=5260&hl=&s= read my posts after the main one...
Arrr, these people above are selling people lies! they are selling them that death is a gateway! they should be punished! that's like killing them!!!
I better stop typing, I am getting tired, and I am babbling when I'm tired.
Just one last thing- prometheus, what was the point in saying this?! annoying me??
What do you mean nice site? this is the most annoying thing I've seen! that's not nice, that's not even ok, that's terrible!!!

freaking out

Yours truthfully
~Infernity

P.s. good night everyone, sleeping beauty is becoming bad, that means she should rest before we all are going to regret it.

#8 DJS

• 5,798 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 February 2005 - 12:16 AM

Umm, my questions weren't really questions I was asking you, but examples of questions I have asked (and will continue to ask) myself. ;) Although yes, I agree with your proposed solution. :)

Well, god is one prehistoric person's inspiration who seeked answers to everything

Yes absolutely, and this leads one to the concept of *evolutionary psychology*. In other words, evolution programmed human psychology. [thumb]

#9 Infernity

• Topic Starter
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 12:27 AM

Heh well Don, I didn't finish answering that, I started and found some of my posts, although I had it much more detailed in older posts, when I loved to write about it... I know these was not actual questions, I just needed to answer, and didn't need and hell I am confused.

Yours truthfully
~Infernity

• Lurker

Posted 26 February 2005 - 01:00 AM

I meant in terms of design, not content!
Principles of Kaballah, recipes for shawarma... all the same thing. ;)

#11 eternaltraveler

• Guest, Guardian
  • 6,471 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 11:04 AM

What, what is it? What's wrong? I feel like I'm trying to read Klingon here. 

DonS

What, you can't read Klingon? [:o]

pfft

Edited by elrond, 28 February 2005 - 12:08 PM.

#12 Infernity

• Topic Starter
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 11:29 AM

Um, so sorry for the boorishness, but Elrond, what is "pfft"? I've never seen that before...

Yours truthfully
~Infernity

#13 eternaltraveler

• Guest, Guardian
  • 6,471 posts

Posted 28 February 2005 - 12:13 PM

It’s just a sound signifying shock in a somewhat arrogant sarcastic way

I'm sorry for cluttering up your thread with silliness

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users