volunteer points requests for seconding

points thank you points longecity volunteering initiative take action

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Droplet

• Life Member, Advisor Honorary Advisor
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:03 AM

I was informed by Brokenportal that I may be able to request points for my outreach if I reach a certain number. With that in mind, could I please request 200 points if I reach 200 for March 2012? I'm currently on 193 e-mail contacts. Brokenportal said that it would have to be okayed by someone but if I don't ask, I don't get. :)

Edited by Droplet, 13 March 2012 - 11:03 AM.

#2 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:39 PM

Posted Image
If you would like x many points to perform a certain task for the cause then contact the teams coordinator (who is me as of the date of this post) to discuss it, or you can post the specifics of the task here and the amount of Longecity points you would like for it.

#3 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:59 PM

When I moved that response to this topic I created, it switched the topic and the response again. The post with the picture is supposed to be the topic. I dont see a way to fix it.

You still get points for volunteering, but you dont get a specific amount of points that you request unless its approved.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: points, thank you points, longecity, volunteering, initiative, take action

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users