* * * * * 2 votes

C60 Log - Adamzski

c60 c60 log

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#1 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:29 PM

I will be logging my experiences with C60 here.

Have been taking the owndoc.com C60 for 6 days now, initially at 3mg per day

I have certainly experienced some effects, I do not have much time right now to go into them but I just wanted to warn people that C60 certainly does seem to potentiate drugs.

I had been a 2 pack a day smoker for years and switched partly to e-cigs again recently
I have been using an electronic cigarette at a low 3mg strength, I had been kind of constantly vaping it along with about 15 real 3mg cigs per day for the last two weeks. I had noticed that I was cutting back my smoking since starting C60 as usually I would still have the urge to smoke real cigs but after my second day of C60 I only smoked 6 and felt lazy to go the few flights of steps up to my roof and smoke.

Now on the 4th day of C60 I went to bed then woke an hour later, my ears were ringing really badly (I have constant mid level tinnitus usually anyway), I had trouble breathing and moved to my window, I felt hot, I felt bad, I was considering seeking medical help. Im not the type to run to doctors as I have never even gone to a hospital before.. but I was considering it seriously. well I drank water, sat outside on my rooftop and rode it out for 2hrs.

I had no idea what had caused this but after thinking about it these were much more intense symptoms of what I have experienced early in the year when I was out of control drinking heavily all day, smoking 2 packs of 12mg cigarettes and constantly vaping 24mg ejuice. This time I had no nausea though or limited nausea and upset stomach.
The symptoms were very similar, intense dreaming with only up to an hour of sleep possible at a time over the previous two days.

So be careful of this stuff increasing the good or bad effects of whatever you are taking!
I stopped for a day and now will be taking .75mg for a few days.
  • like x 2

#2 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:57 AM

Now today nothing major but I can feel that I have had too much caffeine... I had a large double shot coffee in the morning and two 375ml energy drinks by 12pm.. it might sound like a lot but I used to own a coffee shop and drink a ton of coffe all day/night,, hardly sleeping doing my shop in the day and coding all night..

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:09 PM

Yikes. That lack of sleep WILL catch up with you. Take it from an inveterate insomniac with idiopathic narcolepsy, and sleep apnea...lol...

I don't notice the synergy with coffee anymore, then I might be self-regulating and drinking less.

#4 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:32 PM

Did you take any before pictures? Any blood tests? Cognitive tests? Anything objective with which to judge your experiment?

#5 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:17 AM

I have taken before pics, no blood tests, I know my IQ and have scores from a year ago at cognitivefun.net/, I just did a few tests there and im unchanged from a year ago except for my reaction times as I seem to be around 40ms better, now around 200ms with some sub 200ms times that I had never got before.

#6 Adaptogen

• 772 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:54 AM

any new updates on the c60 effects?
  • like x 1

#7 kenorb

• 62 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:22 PM

This mentioned experience sounds to me like some kind of detoxification.
I had similar experience when I had Aluminum toxicity and I was just eating a lot of lemons (Vit. C) to get rid of heavy metals from my body.
I had trouble breathing, so I had to exercise to speed up the blood flow, to be able to breath properly. Lots of water helped as well.

Edited by kenorb, 18 December 2012 - 11:23 PM.

#8 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:12 AM

I had similar experience when I had Aluminum toxicity and I was just eating a lot of lemons (Vit. C) to get rid of heavy metals from my body.

How did you get that much aluminum into you?

#9 FunkOdyssey

• 3,443 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:15 AM

Sometimes it happens just from wearing antiperspirant: http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/15629736

If you want to eliminate that possibility, I can tell you this product works amazing: http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B007FXZZWI/

Edited by FunkOdyssey, 19 December 2012 - 02:15 AM.

#10 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:56 AM

Sometimes it happens just from wearing antiperspirant: http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/15629736

If you want to eliminate that possibility, I can tell you this product works amazing: http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B007FXZZWI/

It would be really rare to get enough aluminum to generate symptoms of acute toxicity. This woman probably had some sort of defect in metal handling. However, the epidemiology on aluminum and Alzheimer's risk is pretty worrisome, even from antiperspirants and typical water supplies. I'm trying to take steps to reduce my aluminum load. I've found that I can cut back on my aluminum chloride antiperspirant to twice a week, or even once a week in cold weather, and get away with it. This stuff you linked looks like it's worth a try. Any idea what's in it?

Other sources of Aluminum that people should be aware of: Maalox and certain other antacids contain aluminum hydroxide, some of which will be bioavailable. I'd avoid them. Many hot water heaters use an aluminum sacrificial anode, although the best heaters use magnesium. You can buy magnesium anodes to replace the aluminum ones, but it's probably enough to just not drink water from the hot side.

#11 trance

• 335 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:04 AM

This stuff you linked looks like it's worth a try. Any idea what's in it?

Ingredients
Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), corn starch, sustainable palm oil from non-peatlands, and tea tree oil.

#12 kenorb

• 62 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:59 PM

Not sure, probably by using anti-perspirants and drinking/eating food from cans.
Currently I'm trying to avoid these.

Edited by kenorb, 28 December 2012 - 07:59 PM.

#13 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:10 PM

Hmmm, how long has it been since Adamzski posted? A month?

#14 renwosing

• 148 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:47 PM

Still around?

#15 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

Yep I am around, just been very busy.

I have ordered more C60

I think I had more energy and a sense of wellbeing on it.

Will try this next bottle weekly, 4 doses to the bottle

#16 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:53 PM

I will start to update here close to daily. Right now my biggest effect is really a doubling of the amount of time that I sleep. Im off to bed again now and have slept around 16hrs of the last 24hrs.. the previous 24hr period to this I did a 22hr work day. I am in good health and dont see anything wrong with this level of sleeping but it is very out of the ordinary for someone that needs drugs/alcohol to get a decent level of sleep usually.

It also seems I am smoking more, I have some stress right now but my smoking has gone up by a third
  • like x 1

#17 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:12 AM

I slept until around 10am, woke up with a slight headache, a headache that felt like dehydration, so I drank some water and it went away a little. I still have a dull headache. I am under a ton of stress right now so it is not that strange to have headaches even thou I almost never have them.

#18 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:13 AM

I have drank 1.5L of beer today and feel like sleeping, Im not sure if I had any C60 thismorning so I will probably have a dose and go to sleep. My eyebags are disappearing again. I have a redish glow, definitely got a little sunburned today, was outside for about half hour total. my fave was chemically peeled last week and I used retin-a last night, I should be very susceptible to sunburn.

I did have a somewhat productive day, can't say I am firing on all cylinders but I did not waste today

I also took 150mg wellbutrin this morning

#19 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:04 PM

Ended up drinking about 3L of beer "yesterday" Slept from 9pm until 1:30am, this brings my avg sleep in the last week to well over 12hrs per day. Eyebags are gone again, it is amazing.

#20 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:57 AM

Lately, I've developed a pattern of working long days (12-13 hours) and sleeping 4 or 5/day, alternating with days off when I might sleep 14-16 hours/day.

#21 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:34 AM

Well I went to bed at around 6am after waking at about 1:30am slept until now around 1:15pm, I am now pushing my daily sleep avg to 14-15hrs. The days are flying by, I suppose as I am asleep more than awake.. I will really attack each day, Im sure that I can be as productive with 8 less hours in each day, much of my time previously was wasted by my ADHD head getting sidetracked and not focused on things.

That is a good way to do it Tintinet, I used to work hard all the time but never take a weekly good rest.

#22 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:53 AM

Have still been sleeping a lot, I have achieved a lot in my project and I am almost ready to go well.
Im a starving artist lol, I been eating virtually nothing over the last four days due to lack of funds..
I think I would have averaged 300 calories per day from food but I have a stockpile of coffee mix here and have drank about 10 satchels per day, quite sweet so it would have filled in a fair few more calories. I have not felt very light headed in the same way that I have felt in the past while starving lol. I can not say for sure that C60 helped but I did not feel the same as previously. In the past I never had the extra sustenance of coffee mix..

Got some cash in and will re-feed

#23 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:07 PM

Gan e litrs og beer tonight, fek\ll bery drumk
  • like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#24 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:37 AM

got very drunk last night hehe, only had 5 x 500ml cans but I was stumbling walking. I can remember waling around drunk and having trouble walking. Maybe usually I would be blacked out as I do not have any recent recollection of having difficulty walking. Sleeping a ton, slept all day yesterday woke at 4pm stayed up until 1am, slept 8hrs and now I will go to bed again.
I feel really tired, I am keeping up with my work and have now launched my product on the market. I feel I can sleep as I will wakeup and get straight back into it.
  • like x 1

#25 Adaptogen

• 772 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:23 AM

exciting log, i enjoy reading it. my c60 is just about ready for consumption.
what is the product that you have released?

#26 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:11 PM

My product is a cloud based system to do digital signage, restaurant menu boards and advertisements on LCD screens etc. I use micro Android devices as the computers that plug into the screens, that is or was the unique part but other companies have released somewhat similar devices now except my system is 100% android code where they are using a variant of adobe flash and other interpreted languages. Also the System works via push instead of pull, instead of blindly downloading playlists and content all the time as part of its functioning, the system just runs then when the server has new schedules or content it is pushed to the Android players, they only need intermittent internet connectivity. I also have a very simple layout and intuitive advertisement editing system. My challenge now is to keep some intensity up and market the system.

Have been drinking a lot for days and sleeping less, maybe 6-8hrs per day. I am quite stressed out as I should find a whole bunch of money to pay bills and fly to AU where I can complete a job that will provide me with the money to do some proper marketing and get my bills out of the way. It is all very doable small challenges.

My skin is looking somewhat worse again, I do not have the meth addict level eyebags that I had at the end of my development, my sleeping is still fairly good and all the sleep I did in the last two weeks really sorted me out some. I had been using a weight gain shake to top up my calories each day but I have run out about a week ago, so my diet is not optimal right now. I have not done weights in two weeks now.

I just try to break my product, health money and other tasks all down to small steps and move forward, it is working, Im going forward but still I have to stop myself from worrying about all this.

Somehow I feel some time compression or slowdown of time now, as looking back at my previous post on the 14th it seems like a long time ago.

#27 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:51 PM

I have taken about half a gram of L-Tyrosine 3hrs ago and again just now, it works fast and really gets me going. When I have some cash I will get some modafinil, its easily prescribed by doctors here. Have not drank today, that helps as well...

#28 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

Had a good sleep, yesterday after being awake for 22hrs working I went to sleep about 11am, woke at 7pm for about 30min then slept again until 4am this morning, so 17hrs hehe. I have my huge eyebags back.. I am not eating a lot, run out of cash again 2 days ago, so its noodles and a cvs burger or two for me again.
I will get some cash in tonight and buy weight gain shake plus a bunch of non perishable food. Seems i look like shite again.. the weight gain shakes and actual proper food were really doing well for me.
Im still taking the full dropper of C60 per day. I think I would not have been able to sleep 17hrs without it.. It can not make up for a lack of food and sleep thou.

#29 MacD

• 55 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:56 PM

Ive found I get bags if my protein intake is low.

Try for at least 100g of protein per day and your bags should disappear.

#30 Adamzski

• Topic Starter
  • 674 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:51 PM

Ive found I get bags if my protein intake is low.

Try for at least 100g of protein per day and your bags should disappear.

It seems like that. Two weeks ago I was looking better than I had in a long time, weight gain shake with around 700ml milk per day, a good diet with proper meat each day. With weight training once per week.
Along with a great level of sleep

I was really shocked to look in the mirror and see my bags almost 100% gone.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, c60 log

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users