Cheapest and safest place to buy Noopept

cheapest safest noopept buy

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 armored

• 6 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

Hello,

I bough a Noopept from Ebay but seems like i got scammed... 5grams for $9.99, the received bag seems legit, perfect bag and promos FROM healthsupplementwholesalers where noopept 5grams is $30. I think some ebayers are sending pramiracetam from healthsupplements...

So, i want to ask... Where is the cheapest and safest place to buy noopept? (with international shipping)

Thanks in advance

#2 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:43 AM

I buy 100g Pramiracetam regularly from HSH with no problems.

They made a mistake - you should contact them for a refund/return.

As for where to get Noopept, the Racetam Prices list [Mirrors: Jabry | Royal Web Hosting | racetamprices.info] includes Noopept in the last table at the bottom.

Both Cerebral Health (tested OK by me for Noopept) and Sun Nootropic sell it for good prices.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 armored

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:08 AM

I buy 100g Pramiracetam regularly from HSH with no problems.

They made a mistake - you should contact them for a refund/return.

As for where to get Noopept, the Racetam Prices list [Mirrors: Jabry | Royal Web Hosting | racetamprices.info] includes Noopept in the last table at the bottom.

Both Cerebral Health (tested OK by me for Noopept) and Sun Nootropic sell it for good prices.

I think i wasn't clear enough. I didn't buy it from healthsupplement, i just found an eBay product claimed as noopept powder 5grams for $9.99. I received a bag with healthsupplement stickers so i thought they were re-sellers BUT, i checked on www.healthsupplementwholesalers.com and Noopept 5grams is $30. SO i think that they sent me something else.

#4 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

Ooops, sorry!

Yes, you were fraudulated.

Be sure to use HSH or a reputable Noopept seller next time.

The ones in my list are validated but sell large quantities and I don't have time now to check/add more.

If you order from a different supplier and the Noopept arrives OK and is good product please PM me so I can add your supplier to the Racetam Prices list, thanks!

#5 darren1

• 14 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:37 AM

that worries me because i just recently bought 5g of Noopept for $13.97 after shipping.

#6 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:48 AM

One reason for making the Racetam Prices list was to try to not only get folks cheaper deals on racetams but to also vet sellers - removing the bad ones and leaving the good ones and maybe even adding a blacklist - still to do.

#7 armored

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:35 AM

Updating and correction:

eBay removed the product. The cost wasnt 9 sorry, the exact cost is 13.97 before shipping.

Item # 180987574287
This listing was removed by eBay. If you already paid for the item, we recommend that you wait 10 days from the expected delivery date to see if the item arrives. If you did not pay,you are no longer obligated to pay for this item. If you have a problem with the purchase, you can resolve the problem by filing a claim through our resolution center.

The bag has everything; sealed, stickers, batch number, bar code etc... dont know but they probably faked healthsupplementwholesalers stickers and sent me something else from them (cheaper, like pramiracetam or something else) i also received a free sample of "Hordenine" with my purchase. Now i don't know wtf i have... maybe a racetam but.. what?

Edited by armored, 18 January 2013 - 05:39 AM.

#8 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:15 AM

Evidence commonly disappears.

Don't let it disturb you too much - the amount is tiny.

I risk 10x more on shipments from Chinese chemical companies.

Use your PayPal Buyer Protection to get it back: open a dispute then escalate it to a claim of type "not as described".

And if you didn't use PayPal: use it next time :)

#9 SuperjackDid_

• 528 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:20 AM

LOL Isochroma-Reborn your writing skill no where near used to be as while piracetam before .

or you have suffered from damaged by MSG and Piracetam stack ?

i'm also seem my brain 40% of before i start piracetam .

#10 darren1

• 14 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:54 AM

that's funny that 13.97 one was the one i was about to buy before it disappeared. the seller had good feedback even from buyers of that same product so who knows... i went with the one that was like 12.97 with 1.00 shipping. we'll see how this goes.

#11 Force

• 13 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:41 PM

Superior Nutraceuticals 5gram for $25, ~$30 with shipping
http://www.superiorn...tegory_Code=COG

I've purchased from them twice. The product is psychoactive and seems legitimate.

#12 armored

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

WAIT!

Health Supplement Wholesalers <support@healthsupplementwholesalers.com>
10:16)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Hello xxxx,

You will see that eBay Nexus has previously replied to you. That company is a sub-set of ours, and both operate under the same company name of Health Supplement Wholesalers. I can assure you that the product you have received is legitimate, but the prices will vary based on the market-place.

Thank you for the interest and please let me know if there is anything further I can assist you with.

• like x 1

#13 health_nutty

• 2,410 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

Superior Nutraceuticals 5gram for $25, ~$30 with shipping
http://www.superiorn...tegory_Code=COG

I've purchased from them twice. The product is psychoactive and seems legitimate.

Thanks, I gave them a try.

#14 darren1

• 14 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:43 AM

WAIT!

Health Supplement Wholesalers <support@healthsupplementwholesalers.com>
10:16)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Hello xxxx,

You will see that eBay Nexus has previously replied to you. That company is a sub-set of ours, and both operate under the same company name of Health Supplement Wholesalers. I can assure you that the product you have received is legitimate, but the prices will vary based on the market-place.

Thank you for the interest and please let me know if there is anything further I can assist you with.

whew, that's good to know. and even funnier that it's that much cheaper from ebay than it is from their store.

#15 Geoffrey

• 218 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:20 AM

In the UK, I've used both mindnutrition.com, which has just started selling Noopept capsules, 10mg per capsule packed with an inert filler. I've also bought 10mg tablets from Phoenix Nutrition (e-bay), which are legitimate (although they're not the Russian ones). And I've also bought 99% pure powder from intellimeds.co.uk. Only the pure powder has the mushroom smell; the others don't smell of anything, probably because of the fillers and caking agents. However, I find the capsules and the tablets have exactly the same effect on me as the pure powder, so it all seems legit to me.

#16 Darkat

• 25 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:35 AM

I too have used noopept from Mind Nutrition and have found it to be good.

#17 hswonline

• 8 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

Hi all,

HSW employee here, just ran across this thread regarding an ebay purchase. We do have an ebay store, and prices do vary a little from our online store versus our ebay store. This is mainly because ebay has more exposure and a lot more competition.

I do apologize that there was confusion though. You guys are -always- welcome to email us at support@healthsupplementwholesalers.com if there are ever any concerns/questions and we'll answer ASAP. I monitor our facebook page too so you can always send me a PM there :)

Thanks for posting the e-mail to help clear things up, armored!

- Crystal

#18 alwaysthinking

• 12 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:16 AM

In the UK, I've used both mindnutrition.com, which has just started selling Noopept capsules, 10mg per capsule packed with an inert filler. I've also bought 10mg tablets from Phoenix Nutrition (e-bay), which are legitimate (although they're not the Russian ones). And I've also bought 99% pure powder from intellimeds.co.uk. Only the pure powder has the mushroom smell; the others don't smell of anything, probably because of the fillers and caking agents. However, I find the capsules and the tablets have exactly the same effect on me as the pure powder, so it all seems legit to me.

Just want to point out that i have purchased from ebay for over 3 weeks and always thought i was getting the good Noopept, but then i ordered from intellimeds and it was much better but a few times the package was unsealed and communication was really slow. Have since switched to a new UK supplier nootropics.co.uk and i feel like they are a bit more professional about things, i especially like the articles they have and the cited descriptions for all their products, pretty good place for scientific papers on nootropics if you ask me. Their noopept powder was as good as if not better than intellimeds, and i think ill give the stack tablets a shot. Really good to see actual tablets instead of the capsules i see everywhere which i have read are sometimes underweighed, although there is not way of knowing how much active is actually in the tablets. Noopept + Citicoline tablet for me next order i think, wish they could put 250mg in each stack. oh well. Oh if you give me your name and email i can get you 5% discount on your order by referring you. Please someone do it as i get 15% off for each person i refer :)

#19 nootropic.ru

• 9 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:57 AM

Genuine Russian Noopept tablets can also be bought in my store. It is safe and sold at a retail price.

#20 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:38 AM

We supply high quality noopept powder with mg scoops. If you are not satisfied with our product we have a money back guarantee. 10g noopept is $19.99 + shipping. Join over 5000 satisfied customers

http://peaknootropics.com/shop/noopept
  • like x 1

#21 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:13 AM

I have ordered my Noopept through Smart Drugs for Thought on numerous occasions and have always been satisfied with it. They were pretty helpful over the phone regarding adding it into my nootropic stack.

#22 Intellimeds.net

• 50 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:11 PM

Well it's pretty obvious why you recommend nootropics.co.uk rather than intellimeds.co.uk, We dont bribe people to give us a good Wright up, they do it simply because they want to shout about the quality products, good service etc. so if you want that true mushroomy smell of 99% pure noopept your just going to have to pay for it like all our loyal customers.

#23 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:38 PM

Well it's pretty obvious why you recommend nootropics.co.uk rather than intellimeds.co.uk, We dont bribe people to give us a good Wright up, they do it simply because they want to shout about the quality products, good service etc. so if you want that true mushroomy smell of 99% pure noopept your just going to have to pay for it like all our loyal customers.

I'm sorry I'm confused are you talking to me? LOL

#24 HighDesertWizard

• 830 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:06 PM

I've been buying multiple different supplements, including Nooept, at, what is now called, PowderCity.com... My experience with it has been great.

#25 Sharpe

• 31 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:07 PM

Hello all, i was wondering what a good place is too buy noopept. Powdercity is nice but their shipping costs to the netherlands are too high does anyone know a good seller in the UK.

Cheers!

#26 Intellimeds.net

• 50 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:49 PM

I'm sorry I'm confused are you talking to me? LOL

Nah, i was talking to 'alwaysthinking', sorry to confuse you

#27 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:11 PM

Hello all, i was wondering what a good place is too buy noopept. Powdercity is nice but their shipping costs to the netherlands are too high does anyone know a good seller in the UK.

Cheers!

Smart Drugs for Thought has quality Noopept, with low shipping costs. They also have a 10% off all orders discount going on using the coupon code: sdft-fb2.

#28 Sharpe

• 31 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:42 PM

@ Sanguine_Rogue;

Thanks for your reply, i like the website you mentioned but i would like to buy it in powder form.

Do you know a good seller for noopept in powderform?

Thanks in advance,

#29 Sharpe

• 31 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:15 PM

anyone?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:34 AM

Hi Sharpe,

Since you asked...we sell lab tested noopept here http://peaknootropics.com/shop/noopept.

Satisfaction guaranteed...if its not up to your needs, we refund no questions asked.

Peaknootropics.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users