Tenoten supplier, these sites any good?

tenoten pharmacy1010 drugsfort rxpharmacy pharmoutlet

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:21 AM

Hey there.

I'm trying to order Tenoten, specifically 6 boxes for a trial. $120 is not something to throw around.
Does anyone have any experience with the following websites?

Pharmacy1010 is the only site with reviews I could find, and the feedback seems to consist of mixed experiences.
Any recommendations would be deeply appreciated.

Regards :)

#2 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:55 AM

Just wanted to mention, I just purchased two boxes from PharmOutlet. At least they have reviews, although they very well could be fake. I just figured the reviews range from very good english to piss-poor terrible, so it's likely possible that they're real. That, and they don't have the exact same copy/past FAQ as the others. (Seriously, it's almost exactly copy/paste on the others). That, on top of the fact that they have an actual picture of the Tenoten box and they're RUSSIAN-based. So basically on these factors I decided to order from them. Hoping it was a good choice. Haven't paid yet, I'm waiting for them to respond with how I should go about doing so. I'm going to ask/double check and see if I get a tracking number. I'll update once I've got more info.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 formergenius

• Topic Starter
  • 708 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:28 AM

Thanks for the extensive reply Rior :)
Despite being extremely eager to try this stuff, I think I might hold off ordering until further updates.
Guess I'll just substitute with lots of Reggae for now :)

#4 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:47 PM

http://366.ru/catalo.../2002061193781/

Here's a (strictly russian) website to buy Tenoten for $4.50, of course I'm waiting to see if they ship to the United States. I'm also in contact with another fully Russian website, seeing if they're also willing to ship to the United States. Interestingly enough though, they list the medication as homeopathic...I'm wondering if the medicine is quite as legitimate as the studies have said? I'm curious to look into the background of the studies, see if there's any hidden interests etc.

#5 formergenius

• Topic Starter
  • 708 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:41 AM

That's pretty darn cheap for something proposed to have such severe benefits.
Wish this stuff was up on the Erowid's. Homeopathy is defined as something to ameliorate symptoms or illness by a natural compound. Perhaps the S100 antibodies are derived of natural resources? I know the mean synonym for homeopathy is pseudoscience, but CBD has also proven extremely effective in the treatment of cancer. And that is also an isolated compound derived from MJ, subsequently it is homeopathic. One could argue that once isolation occurs it is no longer homeopathy, but it all boils down to the same thing eventually. And then there's the possibility of homeopathy having an alternative definition in Russian.
There does seem to be a lot of underlying incent for many studies, specifically those for mental wellbeing. IIRC there was a financial incent for Prozac trial participants to report efficacy.
Somehow though, I have faith in this stuff.
I'm curious to see if you find any suspicious activity behind the studies. It seems Russian medicine has a reputation for being very effective, yet unknown at the same time.
If this stuff works as well as it is said to work, I think we might be on to something :)

#6 formergenius

• Topic Starter
  • 708 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

Hey Rior,
not to seem impatient, yet seeing as the weekend has passed, I would like to inquire on whether PharmOutlet has proven to be reliable.
Cheers.

#7 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:39 AM

I'd really like to apologize for taking so long to respond. I ended up not going through with my order to PharmOutlet, and instead have opted for using AptekaDoma.com. I have not ordered with them yet, as I'm trying to see if they sell Tianeptine as well. Their website says they do, however they have it listed as costing $.00 and emails I've exchanged have made it seem like they don't. As soon as I have this figured out, I plan on placing an order. They seem to have quite a good reputation though, and they ship to the United States. I would fully expect them to be legitimate.

#8 formergenius

• Topic Starter
  • 708 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:23 PM

Hi Rior,
no worries. Glad to hear from you. AptekaDoma does seem more legit. Are you using them because of the lower price?

Offtopic:
If you are looking to buy Tianeptine, I can recommend EasterDrugs.com. I received my order of Stablon within 10 days (EMS), and I'm quite sure it's the real deal. Having had persistent hangovers for the past 3 days makes it kind of hard to differentiate what exactly it is doing to me, allthough on the second day I felt something that couldn't possibly be placebo. Normally I wouldn't leave the house unless I really had to, and that day I decided to go do some extensive grocery shopping, and actually cracked a joke at the cashier, instead of evading eye contact and leaving a.s.a.p.
Also slept like an angel. Will post a link to my experiences in a couple of days, for as of today I'll abstain from Johnny Walker.

Back on topic:
I haven't found any reviews of AptekaDoma, can you elaborate on why they seem to have a good reputation?
$16 for 40 tablets seems more than reasonable, I will do a trial order once their payment system is up and running again.
Thanks for responding :)

Edited by formergenius, 16 February 2013 - 03:24 PM.

#9 Ladner

• 13 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:18 AM

I placed an order with drugsfort.com for Tenoten. If and when it gets here I will post an update

#10 formergenius

• Topic Starter
  • 708 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:03 PM

Thanks Ladner, hope they turn out to be reliable for you!

AptekaDoma seems to have raised their prices on Tenoten, with a 20 pack now selling at $12 and they added a 40 pack selling at $19.
Also their "24/7/365" online support seems to have been offline every single time I checked the website.
Personally I've postponed my interest in Tenoten and am looking to acquire other substances in the mean time.
I'll get there eventually.

#11 Ladner

• 13 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

I got my order today from drugsfort.com... less than 2 weeks wow!

#12 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:37 AM

My order is currently being sent by Aptekadoma, will notify when it arrives. Ladner, let us know what your experience is with Tenoten!

#13 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:55 AM

Any news, Ladner? My shipment hasn't reached the USA yet, but tracking indicates that it's on the way.

#14 Ladner

• 13 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:54 PM

Pollen down south has given me a sinus infection as it does every year. I decided to wait until after it passes to continue taking the Tenoten. The sinus medicine may interact with the Tenoten, and I do not want to find that out the hard way. I took it for about 4 days 3 a day under the tongue on an empty stomach, and I noticed less stress feelings. I also just finished taking Selank this week as well, so I will follow up when I finish taking the rest of the Tenoten with how I feel.

#15 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:15 AM

Do you generally have feelings of brain fog, anxiety or depression? Or anything?

#16 Ladner

• 13 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:34 AM

I use to have brain fog, and I swear TDCS fixed that. I would still get anxiety though in different situations. Some of the anxiety is normal like under work conditions, but I would still rather do without any anxiety at all. I have not been depressed in a long time I would say. Even after a recent bad break up I try to stay positive and upbeat. My reason for taking Tenoten is to try to calm the racing thoughts in my head. It is mentally exhausting to have a constant stream of nonstop thoughts. I have tried many ways to have some clarity of thoughts. I have made progress, but nothing that sticks. When I read about Tenoten, and it's long lasting effects, I was intrigued.

#17 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:25 PM

I'm wondering if you've continued using the Tenoten to any benefit? My order got lost in the mail, so they're sending me another order. Still greatly looking forward to receiving my package.

Also, in regards to TDCS, would you mind explaining your experience? I'd love to get rid of my brain fog through something like that.

#18 Ladner

• 13 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:13 AM

I have started back on using Tenoten, and I do feel as though it is helping. I plan to use it for about a month, and then I will take a break to see how long it will last. Hopefully it will stick for good! I honestly do not get as many rambling thoughts with this medicine. It is great in that respect for me. TDCS for me would be a really long story. I will give you the quick version. First let me start by saying I am not a doctor, and I do not recommend doing TDCS without a doctor. My personal experience may not reflect what someone else may experience. That being said I used TDCS 3 times a day 20-30 minutes per session @ 2 ma for about a month. It improved my mood greatly, and I noticed right away that I got better sleep. I also was able to learn the piano to some extent, and a fair amount of neuroscience... which actually lead me to this site:) When I say learn what I mean is, I was able to retain information far better than my normal capacity would allow, if that makes sense. For sometime after using it I could focus on whatever I was doing with great diligence. I have made my own TDCS setup to test, and ended up buying one that is better than I can make myself. I would not recommend doing it until you have thoroughly researched it, and I am not talking an hour or two of research. I studied up on it for about a month couple hours a day before I made my first device. You only have one brain.. don't fry it, because you can if you do not know what you are doing. A good combination for me was to do F3 Anode Fp2 cathode for 20 minutes, and then do a meditation session with my Procyon AVS for about 15 minutes. After that I have mental clarity for many hours. Stress just rolls off me after doing this like no drugs have ever done. This helped me to be more social, and less withdrawn from interaction with people I was not familiar with. Social anxiety I guess is what you would call it. What I think fixed my brain fog was C3 anode Fp2 cathode. Have you ever worked a long day, and at the end of the day you feel like a zombie? That feeling of brain fog where you just feel off, and not as quick of wits as early in the day? That is what TDCS fixed for me. I think it is all just electrical signals that fire improperly, and make you feel that way. TDCS literally zapped my brain back on track. Also to add.. I just read that Pubmed says there are over 700 publications on TDCS within the past decade, so when you think you have read all there is to read on TDCS think again:) Hope this helps.

Edited by Ladner, 03 April 2013 - 01:31 AM.

• like x 2

#19 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:00 AM

That's quite a lot to read on TDCS! I'll have to get on that. As for where I'd get a TDCS machine, I was planning on getting a pre-created one from: http://www.trans-cranial.com/ While it's very expensive considering how basic the components are, I have a little extra cash and would feel a little safer having something professionally created like that.

I do have to say your personal experience with TDCS is very exciting to me, it really pretty much solidifies my interest in using it...I feel like I'm dealing with that "after work brain meh" feeling 90% of the times, with 10% of total clarity (it's damned euphoric when I can actually think straight). I've tried a lot of supplements, but I like the thought that this generally opens up your brain to use the "best circuits." At least, that's how I see it. I kind of see electrical stimulation as like...Well, your brain is hardwired to a few bad habits that you may not like. Habits like being socially withdrawn (that is, if you don't want to be socially withdrawn). I also think that those with brain fog have inefficient wiring, which I believe may partially be solved by TDCS. I really need to do more research though. My brain is meh enough that I feel so lazy though haha. I'll work on it.

If you are going to continue using tenoten, please update this thread! I want to hear how it goes, because as of now, you are the only one reporting any experience with tenoten over all of longecity, or all of the english-speaking community in general. Granted I should have mine soon enough, but I'm obviously excited to hear how it goes. Especially in terms of long-term benefits!

#20 Ladner

• 13 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:16 AM

One thing I can say about tenoten it does make me lethargic while driving long distances. It is the same feeling I get from tryptophan, or eating turkey. Strange thing is if I take it right before bed it does not help me go to sleep. I take it sublingually until it is fully dissolved. Also it is like putting sugar under you tongue... I assume so kids will like it. Not as sweet as sugar, but it makes me think of candy. I will try to keep updating as I notice anything worth noting.

That looks like a nice kit by the way Rior. I had to order all the extra stuff like straps and sponges separately. Here is a good read for you if you have not found it yet http://www.mindalive.../article 11.pdf . At the bottom it talks about changing one aspect of how your bring works may bring on another aspect, and reason I mention this is I have experienced this as well for sure. Tinnitus is something I have actually brought on before using TDCS! While you can read on your site http://www.trans-cranial.com/ that it helps cure it... it can cause it too! I am not trying to scare you or anyone else, but it is better to know before hand. I do not have any permanent negative side effect that I can tell. Ringing in my ears is one thing I did experience myself though. I have also used upwards of 3 ma on occasion too though.

#21 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:43 AM

Cool, I'm excited to get my Tenoten in. Thanks for the link to the info on tCDS though, the more I read about it the more excited I am to try it! The one I linked to only allows you to go up to 2 ma I'm pretty sure. Would the effects still be very noticeable at 2 ma do you think?

The owner's manual for the tDCS machine I linked to seems VERY in depth in terms of talking about locations and their different advantages/connections.

One thing I'm thinking of is how it may be smart to use a regimen over your brain like one would with supplements. For example, a week or two on the DLPFC, a week or two on another location, etc, to cause additional strengths. I figure the long-term potentiation it induces would certainly cause some good permanent changes.

#22 Ladner

• 13 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:51 PM

Yeah you can have noticeable results @ 1ma. The results you get with TDCS are not totally permanent, but it is like semax/ selank in that it last awhile if you use it for a couple weeks from my experience.

Also on the Tenoten I must report I had to stop taking it :/ It gave me a few side efffects that I know was the Tenoten. Mainly intolerable gas! I felt like it was a reaction of sorts. I would take it on an empty stomach and poot poot poot all day long. I will pass on this one pardon the pun ;) It was probably just me I mean I took it on an empty stomach, and I did have some good results, but I can not stand to have gas all day. I am going back to just Semax/ Selank with noopept mix.

#23 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:41 PM

Semax...that's another one I considered! Have you used Cerebrolysin, and how would you compare your experience if you have?

That's a shame the Tenoten caused those issues :/ were the benefits accumulative and noticeable in a good way though? Was there anything other than "general relaxation?" I know Tenoten is supposed to cause some cognitive benefits/clearheadedness, did you experience that at all?

Want to ask your opinion on this in regards to tDCS, I saw that most people use their anode on F3 to stimulate the DLPFC. However, according to http://www.trans-cra...ef_v1_0_pdf.pdf it really seems like Fp1 might BEST correspond with the DLPFC, while F3 corresponds with, yes, the PFC, but it seems less-so.

What are your opinions on this? I haven't managed to find any studies relating to the Fp1 location, but many related to the F3 location.

#24 Ladner

• 13 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:21 AM

I can not say I got alot of clearheadness like I was hoping for. The gas out weighed any effects for me :/ TDCS worked better to me in that regard along with enhanced memory function to a degree no chemical substance has as of yet. I have not tried Cerebrolysin, but Semax did enhance my short term memory. I could look at a long number and remember more digits after using TDCS along with the Semax, but mind you I am not talking Einstein memory here just a few more digits than normal. It was noticeable though. TDCS on its own had me to where I had a sort of photographic memory for a short amount of time after first dosing with it, and I still get that enhanced function if I dose my primary motor cortex this way. I think that is part of what makes learning easier by using it. I have used the charts that you have there, but I have gone to using my own method of measuring where parts of my brain are, and what does what to me personally. If you are doing it yourself you will know if something does not work well for you. I would not put the electrodes close together though, as the current is liable to go across your skull from one electrode to the other doing nothing to your brain at all. If you do Fp1 you might wanna put the other electrode on your shoulder. Fp2 is where I generally place the negative electrode that is the PFC Fp1 is also the PFC. Fp2 is the one I try to turn off to get clear thoughts... that would be above your right eye socket. If you do above both eye sockets... I think you will get alot done in the day, but I hear it is kinda like OCD mania :/ That is just what I remember reading somewhere. Now if you go above the left eye socket and back and up a few inches you will get into the emotions area F3 on your chart. I have done that one alot with good success for minor social anxiety. It really loosened me up being around people I did not know well, as before I would be more timid until I got to know someone. M1 is where the learning is at also if you did not know that. What I do to find it fast is use my hands. I put my thumb on the bridge of my nose, and my index finger as far up to the middle of my skull as I can go. It will land in the middle. Do the same with the other hand but side ways... thumb on left ear lobe index up to top index finger. By doing this you get a quick measurement of where you primary motor cortex is. That would be area 4 on your map. There are videos on the web of them using tape measures and such to measure exact, but I think our hands correlate to the size of our brains no? Anyway at the point where your index finger meet go diagonal about 20% down and forward that is where the M1 is located. I have dosed all around this area with varied effects... all of which I can say have done me good personally. It helps fix opiate receptors that have failed from over use also, so you get a good feeling when you dose there. This has a compounding reaction to your being I think. It helps you sleep better, so the day after you feel better... and in turn you perform better mentally and physically in that respect. I can rant forever on this stuff. Peace

#25 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:43 PM

I'm excited for when I can finally afford to purchase the tDCS. I'm planning on getting the one I linked to earlier. Thanks for the information!

In regards to Tenoten now, I wanted to update this thread by saying I received by Tenoten 2-3 days ago. I received 140 pills, amounting to about 70 days of twice a day. I've been taking it twice a day since I received it, and I have to say that my head does feel noticeably clearer. Cognitively speaking, I don't feel any more verbally fluent or intellectually capable, however the background, nonsensical physical sensations of anxiety that used to plague my day-to-day experience have actually been SUBSTANTIALLY lessened. It's not highly cognitive and "drug-like" feeling, like one might say Piracetam is (very noticeable effects, feels like you're "on something") however this Tenoten feels very just....normal. It's almost like my mind was in a state of abnormality for a very long time, and taking this had made it feel normal again. It's too early to really tell, but these are just my subjective feelings about it so far.

In regards to the gassy feelings, I experience a little bit of it, but not a tremendous amount. I take a hefty dose of probiotics every day, and that tends to get rid of that pretty easily!

So that said, I have had a great experience with it so far with nothing ill to speak of it :)

Just a quick note on my cerebral history and my reasons for taking Tenoten: I've had five concussions over the course of my life, of which the last one was fairly bad. I had a fairly noticeable cognitive deficit since the last concussion. I abused Ketamine for a bit two years ago, and have always used a number of recreational drugs, however not very frequently. For example, I've used MDMA a number of times but not more frequently than once a month--and even then not more frequently than 3 times over the course of 3 months. I had a very bad bout with psychedelics about 3 years ago, involving 2C-E, 4-AcO-DMT and a -lot- of N,N-DMT. This bout left with me heavy anxiety and lofty amounts of depersonalization, and I've been recovering since. In a much better state now than I was 3 years ago :)

I'll continue updating this thread as I go along. I have some Cerebrolysin left in my fridge that I plan on using after I've completed this regimen of Tenoten as well, and I'll post some updates in regards to that here too. I figure the Tenoten is clearing out my excess levels of S100B (which, while in small levels ENCOURAGES neuronal growth, in large levels causes APOPTOSIS and stops neuronal growth. Everything's a balancing act after all) after which a neurostimulating drug like Cerebrolysin would be substantially more effective.

#26 Ladner

• 13 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:52 AM

Good to hear back from you Rior! Glad you finally got your Tenoten too! I did not think to take a probiotic with the Tenoten to fight the gas I was having. I still have a blister pack left, but I am back on antibiotics for the second time this month due to my damn sinuses. Maybe after I get over this infection I will order some more and give it another go. I hope that the Tenoten improves things for you buddy. Do keep us posted ;)

#27 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:47 PM

Thanks for the good wishes!

I want to update this again with how things are going. So here's what I've noticed: While I was consistently taking Tenoten at 2 pcs/day, (I did this consistently for about a week/week and a half) I felt extremely reduced anxiety and a much clearer head. I felt NORMAL for once in a very long time! I was having clear conversations, I was confident, I could speak in an orderly fashion, it was great. After I stopped taking it, 2 days later the previous issues came back in the same state they were in prior to Tenoten dosing.

I've now started it up again as of two days ago, and immediately the same benefits have come back. So far, (weirdly enough,) I have to say that I think Tenoten has been better for me than *any* other supplement I've ever taken or used for anxiolysis and inducing a clear head. I think everyone has their own particular neurological issues that cause separate but maybe similar symptoms, and I'm starting to think Tenoten might just be the fix for mine. So long as I keep up the dosing, I'm in a perfect headstate. Calm, relaxed, ready to take on the world. I've decided to up my dose to 3x daily. I'll keep updating as I go along.

Still waiting to be able to afford that tDCS machine! (Very close though :))
  • like x 1

#28 formergenius

• Topic Starter
  • 708 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:55 PM

It's been a while since I've abandoned this topic.. well this whole forum actually.
Having selfdiagnosed myself with HPPD, I spent my time trying to get a prescription for Levetiracetam. Turns out, that's one hell of a mission.
Back on-topic: I was reading up on the side-effects of Levetiracetam, one potential side effect seemed to be anxiety. Irony aside, I thought: which anxiolytic do I know without interactions? Tenoten of course! Basically the only anxiolytic I can think of that doesn't interact with anti-convulsants. Or at least, hasn't been reported to do so. So once more I consider the purchase and use of Tenoten.

Glad to read it works well for you Rior! Sounds like you've found yourself a Panacea :)
Sorry to read of the side-effects Ladner, hope your next trial will be a smoother ride.

I just tried ordering from Drugsfort, but they won't take my creditcard (Visa Debit) for some reason. Then I tried ordering from AptekaDoma, and they only took Russian creditcards, and some dodgy Russian payment systems. Please guys, how the hell did you manage to make a payment with either of these websites? Would be greatly appreciated. Seems almost as impossible as buying BitCoins.
Guess they've never heard of PayPal.

Rior, what would you compare the effect to, if possible?

Anyways hoping to be able to share my experience here soon.
Cheers.

#29 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:54 PM

I can vouch for aptekadoma being trustworthy, at least in regards to my experience: they gave me a 10% discount for using Western Union, sent my package with a tracking number--initially did not make it through/got lost in transit, after which they RESENT it with a tracking number again--and included additional drugs for free for the trouble. So in that regard, I would say they're good! They didn't have their payment system set up when I initially used them, so I didn't have to go through any of those systems...if you're worried, I'm sure you could just ask them if they're willing to use Western Union. I communicated with the website manager using google translate to russian, and it worked fairly well as we got everything sorted out (modern technology's awesome).

As for the effect that it compares to...well, I wouldn't compare it to any drug. If anything, when I take it, it feels like I've BEEN ON A DRUG for a long time--a drug that's fucked up my head, and then I finally feel like I'm coming down after I take Tenoten. I just, simply, feel normal. It's like "oh, shit, this is what I'm supposed to feel like" everything is just...normal, instead of the heightened sense of anxiety I generally have. It's pretty fantastic. I don't feel any particularly major cognitive benefit like an increased memory or reasoning ability, beyond what I've gained through not being anxious. I figure it's also obviously worth noting that I'm only really a week/week and a half in, when the normal therapeutic duration is between 1+month to 6 months. I'm sure the benefits will simply compound.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:31 AM

I have cognitive impairments from fluoroquinolone antibiotics that I took more than 20 months ago. They left me with very noticeable cognitive deficit (hard time finding the right words and sentences, sometimes very intensely and awkwardly so), some depersonnalization/derealization at the beginning (but much better now), and a strange dizziness/drugged like feeling that particularly affects my visual perception (most explainable is that weird thing which makes my vision today as that of a camera without motion compensation : everything "shakes" with every single step when I walk, same thing noticeably when going to the next line when reading).
However despite the anti-gabaergic property of quinolones I do NOT suffer from anxiety/irritability.

So obviously my issues are different than yours Rior, but I wonder if this drug could help me as much as it helps you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tenoten, pharmacy1010, drugsfort, rxpharmacy, pharmoutlet

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users