• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Toronto, Montreal & East Coast Organizations?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 peakplasma

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:16 PM

There is a boom of interest in nootropics and life extension here in Toronto, Waterloo and Southern Ontario. I also frequently here about a very large and thriving Anglo and French community in Ottawa, Montreal and Sherbrooke.

Based only on population. the eager but unorganized community surely rivals (and perhaps even eclipses) the BC and West Coast contingents.

So where are the organizations here in Greater Toronto and Montreal? Why aren't we working to tap the vast academic and financial resources here?

#2 BigKev

• 10 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:13 PM

Very interested to know about groups as well.

I usually hang out between Quebec, Montreal, Ottawa and Kingston. I'm a chem eng with particular interest for innovative delivery methods.

#3 Mike Guetta

• 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 11:50 AM

A few years have gone by since you guys posted here, but I figure better late than never. I'm in Montreal, specifically the Plateau, and I'd love to get together for beers and talk about some molecular biology. Most of the people I meet barely know they're made of cells. It would be nice to exchange ideas with like-minded folks.

#4 Mati Roy

• 2 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 04:25 PM

Here are various communities that might be of interest to this group (about longevity, cryonics, transhumanism, effective altruism, rationality, philosophy, and more): http://matiroy.com/communities.html. If you're in Montreal / Québec, I would like to know about you; you can email me at contact@matiroy.com, or introduce yourself here :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users