Photo

Peak Nootropics?

peak nootropics

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 TVO

• 161 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:15 PM

Has anyone used peak nootropics yet, alot of people on reddit don't recommend them. Starting to get a little worried since they don't have the tests of there product on there website, and they don't even send you a tracking code after the order. Already ordered 500g of priracetam from them. Has anyone else used them?
  • like x 1

#2 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:50 AM

Hi,

We really thank you for the order. We supply quality products and fast shipping. We do send out tracking information but often our customers miss it because it comes from our fulfillment company's email so always check your spam folder. As always you are able to contact us by email via out site contact form and someone usually gets back within 8 hours with a prompt response.

In regards to the reddit community, they don’t like us because an SEO company we hired as well as one of our affiliates “spammed” their forum by posting promotional links. This is the reason they don't have us as a recommended supplier. We have tried repeatedly to get off this and even got our products tested at the lab they recommended. As you can see in the reddit review, we have our purity testing which has been confirmed by the mods. We have done more confirmed third party lab testing than any other company on their "reliable supplier list".

Case and point, two of the mods there don’t like us and have a personal vendetta to tarnish our reputation even after repeated attempts to console and even offering to make a financial restitution to the community. We love longecity though!

Please feel free to message me here or an even faster route would be to use out contact form on site. I might also mention we had a malware attack from a hacker today. These threats have been stopped and our website should be back up and operational within 24-48 hours. All pending and processed orders will still continue and no financial or personal information was compromised during this attack.

Sincerely,
http://peaknootropics.com

Edited by Peak Nootropics, 03 September 2013 - 04:54 AM.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 TVO

• Topic Starter
  • 161 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:43 PM

Not sure how much I believe that story about the seo company, you spread lies deliberately in your youtube videos. I believe in one of them you stated adrafinil turns into ritalin which is a blatant lie to make sales. There is no way anyone could mix up modafinil and ritalin. I did get my piracetam though, comparing it to new star, I believe new star is of a higher purity, but its fine for now. Also your COA for piracetam looks like it was made in Excel in about 2 minutes.

Edited by TVO, 03 September 2013 - 09:45 PM.

• dislike x 3
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#4 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

Hi TVO,

We are very sorry you feel that way. We openly have the labs business and contact information on the COA. I mean if that’s not enough for you to feel safe with us then I am sorry we can’t do much more for you.

New Star has their COA’s listed in Chinese and sell their products as “research chemicals” so if you feel you are more comfortable with them go ahead, actually I would be happy to refund you if you are not happy with our products. I would appreciate you go that route rather than try to bash us in the lonecity community we actually support.

If anyone else has any questions that provide value or want to know about the actual source and integrity of our products please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Kal – PeakNootropics.com

#5 TVO

• Topic Starter
  • 161 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:15 PM

Hi TVO,

We are very sorry you feel that way. We openly have the labs business and contact information on the COA. I mean if that’s not enough for you to feel safe with us then I am sorry we can’t do much more for you.

New Star has their COA’s listed in Chinese and sell their products as “research chemicals” so if you feel you are more comfortable with them go ahead, actually I would be happy to refund you if you are not happy with our products. I would appreciate you go that route rather than try to bash us in the lonecity community we actually support.

If anyone else has any questions that provide value or want to know about the actual source and integrity of our products please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Kal – PeakNootropics.com

The information of the lab is not on the COA (http://peaknootropic...iracetamCOA.pdf), and New Star and other suppliers can't list it as a dietary supplement due to the fact that its not approved by the FDA to be a dietary supplement. Also New Star's COA is in English as far as I can tell (http://www.newstarno...cetamNSN102.pdf). Not trying to bash anyone, just stating facts here.

Edited by TVO, 03 September 2013 - 11:17 PM.

#6 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

For all who are wondering about our lab tests, they can been seen here http://peaknootropics.imgur.com/all/. These images look much better in PDF form and we can send upon request. All of these products come from the same reputable manufacturer. We like to stick with one that we trust and we will be testing more products soon. Adrafinil is on the list but this lab cannot test phenylpiracetam at this time so we may have to look elsewhere

#7 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:28 PM

Hi TVO,

That is not our third party COA and not the one listed on reddit. That is from our manufacturer and the company logo and contact has been removed from the header. Please see the link I posted above to see the actual third party COA tests from reddit.

The COA you posted is a contaminant test as far as I can tell maybe its 99% baking soda...? Do they have actual confirmed HPLC tests? Don't get me wrong, I think NSN producs are real (I spoke with the companies sales rep. that sources them). Also, our THIRD PARTY COA’s have been confirmed by reddit a community which obviously doesn’t support us for our SEO techniques.

Edited by Peak Nootropics, 03 September 2013 - 11:31 PM.

#8 TVO

• Topic Starter
  • 161 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:39 PM

For all who are wondering about our lab tests, they can been seen here http://peaknootropics.imgur.com/all/. These images look much better in PDF form and we can send upon request. All of these products come from the same reputable manufacturer. We like to stick with one that we trust and we will be testing more products soon. Adrafinil is on the list but this lab cannot test phenylpiracetam at this time so we may have to look elsewhere

Thanks for clarifying, if its not on your website already its probably a good idea to post that under ever product with a COA.

Hi TVO,

That is not our third party COA and not the one listed on reddit. That is from our manufacturer and the company logo and contact has been removed from the header. Please see the link I posted above to see the actual third party COA tests from reddit.

The COA you posted is a contaminant test as far as I can tell maybe its 99% baking soda...? Do they have actual confirmed HPLC tests? Don't get me wrong, I think NSN producs are real (I spoke with the companies sales rep. that sources them). Also, our THIRD PARTY COA’s have been confirmed by reddit a community which obviously doesn’t support us for our SEO techniques.

The COA I posted was the one on your website, your reddit post has the link removed. The link I posted to New Star clearly stated 99.9% piracetam (http://prntscr.com/1p7gzp), as well as the tests for contaminants.

#9 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 11:58 PM

Hi TVO,

Thanks, we will fix both of these errors ASAP. Also, usually labs conduct purity (usually HPLC) and contaminant tests separately. We will add these COA’s to the site and did have them but our database had to be restored after a malware attack. Reverting our database caused some changes such as the added PDF's to be changed. We will change these soon.

Edited by Peak Nootropics, 03 September 2013 - 11:59 PM.

#10 kevers

• 16 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:34 AM

You guys are great about answering customers questions. Ill check you out.
  • like x 1

#11 Murraythemailman

• 19 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

This is my first post and would just like to add that peak was my first nootropic order placed. I received piracetam and alpha gpc over a month ago and cannot say a bad thing about peak. Very satisfied with company and their services

• like x 1

#12 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:52 PM

Hi Murray,

Thanks for the kind words we really appreciate the review. Please your PM me on your next purchase and we will discount your next order via private coupon.

Thanks,
PeakNootropics.com

#13 smartlawyer

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:53 PM

Hey everybody. I just registered here so I could provide some insight as a customer of Peak Nootropics. I thought it would be useful. I know I would have found this information useful before I ordered, but I couldn't find much information or reviews about this company. I saw the company was active here on the boards and it appeared they had confidence in their product enough to defend it, so I thought I would give them a chance.

First, here are the various promises made by the company. 1) they will ship within 24 hours, but not on Sundays or Holidays. 2) priority mail is available and has a 2-3 day delivery window. 3) order inquiries are responded to within 24 hours.

It's also important to know that they use a third party fulfillment company to ship their products, so while some of the promises made relate to the service of the shipping company, Peak Nootropics is still responsible, legally speaking, for their performance (or lack thereof).

In terms of my order, I ordered about $100 worth of supplements. And calculating a timeframe for delivery, based on the representations of peak nootropics, the order should arrive in about 4 days max. (24 hours for ship out, plus 2-3 days for delivery) My order was shipped (or should have been) via Priority Mail. I would also have expected to receive a notice of shipping and/or tracking information.

Sadly, it's now 10 days later and I still have not received my order. That's a long time past the 4 days it should have taken. But there were Sundays, and a Holiday in that timeframe to account for, to be fair.

Also, it was disappointing that I did not receive any notice that my product shipped, and I did not receive any tracking information. This fact, plus the fact that it's long past due for delivery, leaves me to conclude my order may not arrive at all. Perhaps it wasn't shipped at all? Unfortunately, I'm beginning to think that is the case, and I got defrauded. The only fact that makes me hesitate in making that conclusion is that a few other posters wrote that they received products from this company, not many, but a few. Perhaps they are phony reviews and made by the company, I don't know.

Following the passage of the delivery deadline, plus a couple extra days, I decided to email the fulfillment company about my order. This is what customers are directed to do, per instructions on peaknootropics.com. The promise is made that email inquiries will be responded to within 24 hours. It's now 4 days later and I still have received no response.

There is also a phone number for the fulfillment company that peaknootropics directs customers to use. I called it, but it goes straight to a voicemail box. I left a message, and have gotten no call back.

So that's my experience so far, and hopefully you find it useful when shopping. On a side note, I have used another retailer for nootropics and had wonderfully fast shipping, very professional and quality packaging, and excellent product performance. I'll forego stating the company name for risk of sounding like I'm promoting them. But regardless, I'll be going back to them for all my future orders. I just wanted to support peak nootropics because they are a relatively new and growing company, and being a business person myself that starts and runs small businesses, I like to support new and ambitious companies. Unfortunately, I got burned on this one.

If I eventually receive the products, I must say that I'm very hesitant to ingest them. I've already seen that this company has very poor judgment in choice of an SEO company, and you probably know of it also. Essentially, they hired an SEO company that spammed reddit and other forums, so had a huge backlash against them. That's what peaknootropics says. Others accuse peaknootropics of more malicious behavior in that regard.

Additionally, I can see that the shipping fulfillment company they have chosen is very poor. Others around the internet say the same thing, about products not shipping, etc., etc..

So that leaves me concerned about their choice of material supplier. If they show such bad judgment choosing other companies, companies that are vital to the success of peaknootropics, how much confidence can I have that the product is quality, or even real?

If I receive the product, perhaps I'll have it tested. I will not use it without testing it, it seems too risky at this point. But if I test it, and it comes back acceptably pure, and free of harmful contaminants, I'll use it. If I end up doing that I'll post an update here about it, because again, I want to give the benefit of the doubt to this company. And if they have good product, they deserve credit for it. Because again, there are things I like about the company. They have a good website, great product information, and the representative seems knowledgeable and concerned when posting on these forums, so I hate to see a company with good potential get ruined because of a bad fulfillment company.
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#14 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 10:14 PM

Hello Smart Lawyer,

What is your order number? Please give us some more details. Also check your SPAM folder there should be an email from STAMPS.com with the title "Your PeakNootropics.com Order".

Anyway, obviously there is a problem with your order. The best option is to contact info@peaknootropics.com. We would have answered this within 24 hours.

Anyway, I am very sorry you feel this way. We try to provide the best in customer service and obviously you weren't handled in the correct manner. Once you supply me with your order details I will refund your order, verify your shipping details and send your order again free of charge.

Thanks,
Kal - PeakNootropics.com

Edited by Peak Nootropics, 18 November 2013 - 10:19 PM.

• dislike x 1

#15 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:40 AM

Hi Smart Lawyer,

Our fulfillment center has double checked over any customer emails and calls in the last 4 days. All were (allegedly) answered on time. I hope you soon can have an order number for me so I can double check with our records. I wait for your response so we can sort out this matter ASAP. As far as the product quality goes, you are free to test it. We have tested our products and are sending out another batch to be tested soon.

To anyone else, with customer service issues, please feel free to contact me on this thread, by PM or on our site http://peaknootropics.com/contact-us/. We try to address all issues within 12-24 hours. Also, contrary to popular belief, we do send out tracking information however it comes from stamps.com. This is why we ask for you to check your spam folder. If you do not receive your order within 4 days (in the US), there could be a problem. Lots of times people forget to put an apt. number.

Sincerely,
Kal - PeakNootropics.com
  • dislike x 1

#16 smartlawyer

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

Here's a bit of follow up information regarding my experience with peak nootropics for anyone interested. You can see above that a representative responded very quickly when I made the post about my order, and was kind enough to message me with additional offers of resolution and help. His promptness and concern is exceptional, something I haven't seen with other companies, and that's very admirable.

Also, it sounds like the problem with my order was not typical, and an anomaly caused by issues outside anyones control. So given that, and the great customer service by the rep on this board, I actually think I'll use them again. They have better prices and a larger selection than other suppliers I've used, so that makes the difference for me and I'll be going back.

And just to be clear, the reps offer of a refund and a free order did not influence this new post. I did not accept the offer for a refund, nor free products. I'm just very impressed with the responsiveness and concern, and feel confident in using them again now.
  • like x 3
  • dislike x 2

#17 TVO

• Topic Starter
  • 161 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:24 AM

Yea I think it's pretty obvious that "smartlawyer" is just Kal from peak nootropics. A mod or admin should check both account's ip addresses.

Edited by TVO, 20 November 2013 - 12:27 AM.

• like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#18 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:53 AM

@TVO

Why would we make a fake account and then give our company negative feedback?

#19 smartlawyer

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:43 AM

Yea I think it's pretty obvious that "smartlawyer" is just Kal from peak nootropics. A mod or admin should check both account's ip addresses.

To the Admin, please do, and then please delete TVO's misguided comment or post your findings here.

I'm merely trying to share my real world experience as an actual customer of Peak Nootropics. I've had the extra experience most people don't, and dealt with the company's customer service in problem resolution, so that would seem like good and relevant information to share here. After all, it's directly responsive to the question you posed in your opening post.

But I must ask, due to your very harsh posts against Peak Nootropics, which competitor are you working for?

#20 TVO

• Topic Starter
  • 161 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:55 AM

I don't work for anybody but I think its pretty funny when a company starts advertising in this manner.

#21 Skypp

• 90 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:59 PM

Not sure how much I believe that story about the seo company, you spread lies deliberately in your youtube videos. I believe in one of them you stated adrafinil turns into ritalin which is a blatant lie to make sales. There is no way anyone could mix up modafinil and ritalin. I did get my piracetam though, comparing it to new star, I believe new star is of a higher purity, but its fine for now. Also your COA for piracetam looks like it was made in Excel in about 2 minutes.

The Piracetam I recently ordered from Peak Nootropics arrived very quickly and is of high quality. I often bought from another company in the past and I thought theirs was okay. However, they often don't have it in stock, so I tried Peak Nootropics. A teaspoon of Peak Nootropics is equivalent to two tablespoons of the other brand. I get hours of focused, creative and functional thinking and working. I had been looking for a supplier that has high quality Piracetam and ships fast, so I'm pretty pleased with this company... looking forward to trying their other products as well. They also have great customer service.

PS I can tell you from experience that many companies have had spam run everywhere in their name... it happened to me with my yogawear company. It was awful. We were hacked, or something, and we lost some customers and business because our name was attached to spam flying all over the internet. So before you "don't believe" someone, try running a business online. I believe what they say about the name spamming.
  • like x 1

#22 mrt42

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:05 AM

Hi all,

I recently ordered from 3 items from Peak: Piracetam, Aniracetam and Adrafanil.
I was a little dissappointed as I tried contacting peak via their "contact us" form to add something to my order immediately after the order was placed and nobody got back to me. What I was impressed with is the tracking information I received as well as the shipping time (13 days to reach my home address in Australia).

When I received the package I noticed it had a different product listed on the front (noopept instead of adrafanil). However the packages inside and the invoice refelected my order correctly (Peak may have changed the labelling to deter customs?)

So far I have tested the aniracetam it tastes and behaves as I would expect it to ( I have used ani off and on for 4 years so I know what to expect).
Piracetam has not yet been tested though for a visual inspection and taste/smell test it appears valid.

The adrafanil I am uncertain of. I've used Olmifon Adrafanil approximately 3 years ago and noticed some effects. Peaks' adrafanil doesn't have the "sulfur" smell for which other bulk users on reddit have warned about though it does taste slightly sulfurus and bitter. Regarding effects if they are there they are very subtle (I took a 300mg dose last night and noticed very little). It also slightly dissolves in water which is what I expected.

Once I have done some more testing of all products I will post back here.
  • like x 1

#23 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:05 AM

Thanks Skypp and mrt42,

Mrt42, i have PMed you to clear up the issue of the product being added. We will ship it free of charge to you. Also, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You feel the adrafinil is not top quality compared to Olmifon or other vendors? Let us know and you will be refunded. We are confident you will be pleased.

#24 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:13 AM

I recently ordered Adrafinil and Piracetam from Peak Nootropics, everything arrived safely and both of the products seem to be what they say they are.

A +1 for Peak Nootropics from me.
  • like x 1

#25 mrt42

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:13 PM

Hi Everyone,

So after some further testing, I am quite satisfied with Peak's supplements. It turns out that my adrafanil dosage was wrong due to an incorrect measure (scales have corrected this). After taking an increased dosage I started to feel the familiar "good arousal", completing many mundane tasks without upsetting my physiological symptoms such as BP heartrate.
This also led to decreased sleep which unfortunately for me was not a good thing..after two days of this I started experiencing a lot of the "inner tension" I remembered from Olmifon's product. I will use it much more sparingly from now on.

As you can note from the post above, Peak go out of their way to satisfy customers. I'm looking forward to receiving and trialing my Noopept from Peak shortly.
In short: Peak have great prices, great shipping times, great products and customer service. :)

#26 Rambotaco

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:42 PM

As you can note from the post above, Peak go out of their way to satisfy customers. I'm looking forward to receiving and trialing my Noopept from Peak shortly.
In short: Peak have great prices, great shipping times, great products and customer service.

To be honest  I feel the same way after making a purchase with PeekNootropics. Unlike my past experience with two others companies PeakNotroopic delivered as promise. The quality of the product is also one of the main reason why I decided to stay with this dealer....... :-D

• Informative x 1

#27 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:16 PM

In short: Peak have great prices, great shipping times, great products and customer service.

To be honest  I feel the same way after making a purchase with PeekNootropics. Unlike my past experience with two others companies PeakNotroopic delivered as promise. The quality of the product is also one of the main reason why I decided to stay with this dealer....... :-D

We thank you for the kind words Rambotaco and are sincerely happy that you are satisfied with our products.

#28 Teriyaki Run Widdit Tully

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:00 AM

I just made this account to come here and say Peaknootropics is completely legit and much better than some other nootropic sites I have ordered from. Quick delivery and even came with a microscoop, I had bought adrafinil from somewhere else a while back and it didn't seem to work... I don't know if it was impure? or fake? Anyway... If you get this Adrafinil. IT WORKS. OH MY GOD IT WORKS. I have not been this productive and focused in a very long time.

However you guys REALLY need to remove that old messed up youtube video where you kept misspeaking and saying ritalin, it almost made me not buy from yall. Thanks!

Also great site. Reason I decided to get past that youtube video and order. Seriously though... delete it.

#29 Ronz

• 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:33 PM

Just ordered 10 grams of Noopept from PeakNootropics. Other websites offered the same amount for cheaper, however the design and layout of your website is extremely well presented, so I chose to order from you guys (and your money back guarantee is awesome too). This will be my first use of Noopept, and I shall post my findings here soon after. 

Oh, I should also add - I'm in the UK, so hopefully delivery times will be within 2 weeks. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 crix

• 3 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:54 AM

Hi everyone,

Because someone from peak nootropics posts here, and they do not reply to emails, I am posting here to get their attention.... Apologies if this is not the purpose for the forum.

I placed two orders on the 21st of September. Worryingly, I have not received a peak nootropics order confirmation for either of them (I have searched in spam, and for anything from stamps). Additionally, I emailed shortly after placing the second order to request cancellation of the first as I had made a mistake. Again, I received no reply or confirmation.

Please PM me ASAP. Thus far this is looking extremely suspicious.

Michael.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: peak nootropics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users