- - - - -

Phenylpiracetam potentiates Caffeine

phenylpiracetam caffeine

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 funnyben123

• 9 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:43 PM

An hour after taking phenylpiracetam I noticed it kick in and I felt a subtle sensitivity and awakening. An hour afterwards I had a 8oz red bull and my alertness became much much sharper, far sharper had I just had the phenylpiracetam or red bull.

It's a very interesting alertness, much smoother feeling than having a lot of caffeine.

Has anyone else experienced something similar? Does Phenylpiracetam increase\potentiate other substances?

Thanks!

#2 geostriata

• 42 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:21 AM

How much phenylpiracetam did you take? I'm thinking maybe I'll try this tomorrow to see for myself.

Also, perhaps it's not just the caffeine. There's other stuff in Red Bull that might also be potentiated, like taurine.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 funnyben123

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:38 AM

I took 150mg of phenylpiracetam.

Very possible. On occasion I've consumed as many as 4 Rockstar energy drinks intermittently and the feeling isn't great, but this was phenomenal with far less caffeine and no crash.

I should also mention this is my second dose I've ever consumed, so I have very little tolerance to this racetam.

#4 CACxCREW

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:13 AM

It may be between placebo and the half life of Phenylpiracetam, also B-vitamins and Taurine may have a very short term benefit....

I tried Phenylpiracetam, thought it was useless. IMO Pramiracetam is much more consistent.
  • dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#5 funnyben123

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

I definitely don't think it was placebo because I truly had no expectations.

I haven't had much success with Pramiracetam.

I guess this just proves that everyone experiences the racetams differently.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phenylpiracetam, caffeine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users