• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 ken_shiro

• 127 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:38 AM

Hi.
Sorry for my English.

I bought Phenylpiracetam from NootropicsLTD, there is also a website nootropics.co.uk.

I have taken 5 doses:

[1]yesterday at 13:00, I have taken just a pill to try, and I didn't feel any effect (obviously).
1 pill is 100 mg.

[2]At 19:00, I was a little sleepy, I have taken 4 pill with a meal:
100g bread +
2 big eggs (choline source) +
coffe with sugar

I didn't feel any effect.

For now i am using food like eggs as choline source, I am waiting an order of alpha gpc and cdp-choline.

4 pills (1 pill=100mg)should be the attack dose for Phenylpiracetam.

[3]After 2.5h, yesterday at 21:30, I have taken 10 pills, and basically I didn't feel any effect, just a little strage, I don't know if this was a placebo effect.

After 1 hour, at 22:30, I go to bed and sleep for 9 hours

[4]This morning at 9:00, I have taken 4 pills with a meal (eggs).
Not any effect.

[5]At 12:00, one hour ago, I have taken 20 pills (2g).
Not any effect.
Now I am a little sleepy.

----------------------------------------

I have contacted the seller to ask if he is sure to have sent to me Phenylpiracetam. His reply is:
"I am sure. You can be sure of this by tasting the tablets, they should taste sour/bitter."

In effect, the pills are sour/bitter.

What do you think?
Does Someone know this seller
He has 100% positive feedback on ebay
I can't insert link here, I am a new user.

I have taken Phenylpiracetam with and without caffe and/or eggs (choline)

Someone know a trustworthy european seller for Phenylpiracetam.
As Phenylpiracetam-alternative what can I use? (without a prescription in uk; I am not in uk but I can buy from there)

Edited by ken_shiro, 11 September 2013 - 11:39 AM.

#2 ken_shiro

• Topic Starter
  • 127 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:03 PM

UPDATE:
After 2g of Phenylpiracetam I have sleep for 2.5 hours (13:30-16:00)

Now I have a headache, and I feel as I am a little drunken.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 DefaOmega

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

Good lord that's a lot of Phenylpiracetam. From everything I've read you should never do more than 300mg's of it. Apparently, tolerance is quite an issue with it as well. I would scale back your Phenylpiracetam dosage considerably or drop it all together.

#4 ken_shiro

• Topic Starter
  • 127 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

This is the first time I take a nootropic,in particular Phenylpiracetam.
I know about the tolerance of Phenylpiracetam, but this isn't my situation.

The problem of tolerance isn't an explanation for who take it for the first time.
Anyway, now I am enough good/normal, just a little headache.

PS. I know that the recommended dosage is 100-200mg

Edited by ken_shiro, 11 September 2013 - 05:11 PM.

#5 JT94

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:04 PM

You must be a troll?
Firstly 2 grams? Are you a complete idiot? Phenylpiracetam is extremely potent. I only take it every other day because it can cause tolerance. You shouldn't take it multiple times per day and you should never exceed 400 mg in one day. I'm an athlete and only take 200 mg and It greatly improves my tolerance to cold during cross country. The fact you say it has had absolutely no affect, especially after that dose, suggests you are talking complete trash.

#6 Synaesthesiac

• 115 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:56 PM

Sounds like someone is trying to abuse Phenyl-P like a recreational drug...NOT SMART. I hope to god you are trolling, if not, please ANYONE who reads this do NOT emulate this moronic behavior. Nootropics are seeing more and more attention from those with drug abuse history, and to take/abuse them like this is beyond idiotic. Stop before you seriously hurt yourself.
  • like x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#7 ken_shiro

• Topic Starter
  • 127 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:48 AM

Firstly, I am not a troll and I am not using it as a recreational drug.
I need a stimulant to stay up 2-3 hours more then usual to study.
Phenylpiracetam, for me, doesn't work, I will try Adrafinil or something else for this aim.

You have said all the possible explanations (troll, drug abuse, tolerance), except the most logical: Phenylpiracetam doesn't work with me.

And no one, for now, suggests another stimulant to stay up late.
And I have not a "drug abuse history", Phenylpiracetam is my first drug/nootropic.
In the last 5 years, probably, I have taken only 5-6 paracetamol (5-6g) for headaches, really.
Not any drug for no other purpose.

I am not a fan of the drugs.

It is offensive call me a "troll" or one who "is trying to abuse Phenyl-P like a recreational drug" and has a "drug abuse history".

It is acceptable cal me "an idiot", I know 1-2g is a crazy mega dose.

Anyway, I need a nootropic to study 2-3 hours/days more then usual, specially when I have the exams; I don't feel this phenyl-P so potent, and I am enough sure it is of high quality; some one know another stimulat for this aim???

thanks

Edited by ken_shiro, 12 September 2013 - 04:53 AM.

#8 ken_shiro

• Topic Starter
  • 127 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:09 AM

Yesterday I went to bed at 20:00 with a headache, and I have sleep for 10 hours without problems.
Now I have a little headache and I can't study.

Edited by ken_shiro, 12 September 2013 - 05:13 AM.

#9 DefaOmega

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:14 PM

IF you try Phenylpiracetam again, try dissolving the tablet under your tongue. Only do 1 tablet (100mg) and allow it to dissolve fully, 10 minutes to be sure. If that doesn't work, then yeah I'd said Phenylpiracetam doesn't work for you.

#10 garyes

• 14 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

IF you try Phenylpiracetam again, try dissolving the tablet under your tongue. Only do 1 tablet (100mg) and allow it to dissolve fully, 10 minutes to be sure. If that doesn't work, then yeah I'd said Phenylpiracetam doesn't work for you.

it didn't work for me either

#11 ken_shiro

• Topic Starter
  • 127 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:00 AM

300mg sublingual + 100mg oral don't work.
I have smashed the pills, and put the powder under the tongue.

Edited by ken_shiro, 14 September 2013 - 04:03 AM.

#12 jly1986

• 166 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:35 AM

Just a suggestion ... Maybe try it in the form of a pure powder from a trusted source, so that you're 100% sure you're getting what you think you are in its purest form.

#13 ken_shiro

• Topic Starter
  • 127 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:46 AM

do you know a trusted source for phenyl-p powder in uk/europe?

#14 jly1986

• 166 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:55 AM

Hmm ... I don't know of one personally, since I'm in the US. If customs isn't a problem, there are reputable US suppliers who ship internationally. For example, NewStar Nootropics has a solid reputation here for supplying pure powder forms of many racetams and other noots. (I don't work for them, only used their Noopept, centrophenoxine, and sunifiram.)

#15 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:09 PM

Either the quality is poor(most likely) or your adrenals are shot and won't allow it to work properly(possible) Phenylpircetam works best from me when I've gone a few with low caffiene intake and good sleep.

I can see why the Poster took 2 grams. Obviously he wasn't feeling an effect and continued taking it trying to get an effect. Why are people so quick to jump on someone if they do something out of the ordinary.

I would try odering a sample amount from Newstar. They have a 100 gram piractam and 2.5 gram phenylpiracetam deal going on... I also found Phenylpiracetam works soooo much better with piracetam. I don't know why. It just does and has proven time and time again. Also a little caffiene along with that.

If none of the above prove effective then I guess you simply are a non responder which I honestly don't think is possible. I think either people's brains arnt at full capacity to allow it too work or it works but they are somewhat numb and can't notice the difference because at times it can be very subtle. Drugs like phenylpiracetam can be quite stimulating with a cup of coffee so not responding to it seems strange.

#16 123

• 22 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:57 AM

do you know a trusted source for phenyl-p powder in uk/europe?

My advice for you is just stop wasting your money. Phenylpiracetam is not a real stimulant. It just has an ability to increase monoamine release for some people due to its phenyl group. But part of people just dont get this effect. and nobodies knows the reason.

The effect of monoamine release to the synapse is just a frequent option for this drug. It is not obligged to be for everyone and dosage increase over therapeutic won't induce it or significantly intensify.

And all you get increasing phenylpricetam dosage to 2g is the increase of NMDA-activity wich can be neurotoxic.

Personally I had situations when got good stimulatory effect from 50mg of this drugs. But in other metabolic conditions got no significant result from 500g even sublingual.

Phenylpiracetam just isn't able to catch norepinephrine/dopamine in your neurons for some reasons. And I doubt that your neurons will change after changing supplier for carphedon.

So, no use for you to continue taking it now.

#17 CACCREW

• 4 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

This is the best example of nootropic kool-aid being slugged down. Phenylpiracetam is not going to keep you awake. A phenyl group attached to Nootropil...... and?? The last post is spot on. Hopefully, people will get off this train as quickly as they got on. The price is outlandish and it is garbage.
  • dislike x 2

#18 jly1986

• 166 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:05 AM

That many sports committees including the Olympics ban phenylpiracetam indicates to me it is definitely not a "scam" or "garbage."

That said, I have not tried it personally yet, but am planning to soon.

Edited by jly1986, 17 September 2013 - 09:07 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#19 ken_shiro

• Topic Starter
  • 127 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:14 AM

That said, I have not tried it personally yet, but am planning to soon.

If you can, try NootropicsLTD on ebay. It ship worldwide (there is also a website nootropics.co.uk.)

Edited by ken_shiro, 17 September 2013 - 09:17 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phenylpiracetam, nootropic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users