- - - - -

PFS/Neurosteroids/Focus

libdo focus finasteride neurosteroids neurogenesis

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 krx

• 7 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:17 PM

Hello to all. This is my first post in this forum - I am a new member, but I recently read some posts in here, and hope you can help me.

I am suffering from a condition called Post-Finasteride-Syndrom.

My symptomps are ED, low Libido, slower thinking process, and problems on focusing.

There are different theories out there which state that there is maybe a problem with neurosteroids like Allopregnanolone, L-Dopamine etc.

I don't want to take any of the hard stuff yet, but I'd like to hear your recommendations to improve my symptomps. Maybe some "supplements" which improve neurogenesis or help focusing.

I tried Noopept and Choline Bitartrate, and I did not experience any noticable effect.( Tried it two times for 3 weeks.)

Hope you can help me.

Best Regards.

#2 nupi

• 1,532 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:19 PM

Are you depressed?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 krx

• Topic Starter
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

No I don't have any depressions so far. Sure sometimes I feel depressed because of the hair loss, my complete impotence etc. but then I do sports or do other exciting things and feel better. -> no depression

#4 SuperjackDid_

• 528 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:27 AM

Try alcohol.
  • dislike x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#5 Justin BoBustinBananaFanaF

• 65 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 March 2019 - 05:10 PM

No I don't have any depressions so far. Sure sometimes I feel depressed because of the hair loss, my complete impotence etc. but then I do sports or do other exciting things and feel better. -> no depression

If your still around you might want to look into progesterone. That might help get your allopregnenolone up and in turn boost your GABA

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 March 2019 - 01:26 AM

Etifoxine is excellent for neurosteroid boosting, also look into Haidut's products on raypeat forums, particularly 5a-dhp for you. It directly metabolizes into allopregnanolone without causing any downregulation. Pansterone will prob help you too!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: libdo, focus, finasteride, neurosteroids, neurogenesis

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users