• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo

North West Florida

nwflorida

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jabros

• 2 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

Hello,

My name is Jason. :)

I am looking for people in the NW Florida area that I can collaborate with. Maybe we can form a new regional chapter. I am searching for something meaningful to do and can think of nothing else that could be more important than helping the longevity cause!

#2 YOLF

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:35 AM

There is a group for transhumanism and cryonics that meets online via google hangouts. Joining it first would be a great way to start your own LC chapter. It could be something of an instant meeting. Just schedule your meeting at a sports bar during the regular meeting time and bring a good webcam and a long VGA or HDMI cable to hookup to one of the big screens with. The meeting is 3PM EST on Sunday, so there should be a bar with a spare TV/room to hook up to somewhere. The group is based out of San Diego, but is open to anyone... I'm actually from Delaware.

http://www.meetup.co...ents/144186102/

It's not specifically LC, but it is related.

#3 jabros

• Topic Starter
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

Thank you, I didn't know about the meetup.com site before. I will see if I can make it. :)

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Astroid

• 171 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:52 PM

I'm in Pensacola and have researched numerous health topics. See my personal introduction under 

Personal Experimenter

#5 YOLF

Posted 05 October 2014 - 08:16 PM

I'm organizing local chapters all over. If you want to get involved or be a leader, fill out this survey

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users