• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo

Hi, Anyone Here in Zimbabwe

life-extension in africa

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 everjoymuzvidziwa

• 14 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:38 AM

Hi, Anyone Here in Zimbabwe or Southern Africa who can travel to Zimbabwe? I have just joined longecity and am very eager

Edited by everjoymuzvidziwa, 30 October 2013 - 11:39 AM.

#2 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

I spent the first 10 years of my life in Zimbabwe. Bit too far to travel to now. Are you interested in life extension or nootropics? Where about in Zim do you live?

#3 everjoymuzvidziwa

• Topic Starter
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:18 AM

Wow, that's great. I stay in Harare and I am interested in life extension. Actually I believe I have some very helpful answers or solutions of which I would like to share with anyone who is willing and I am glad I found longecity

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 everjoymuzvidziwa

• Topic Starter
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:26 AM

I spent the first 10 years of my life in Zimbabwe. Bit too far to travel to now. Are you interested in life extension or nootropics? Where about in Zim do you live?

Wow, that's great. I stay in Harare and I am interested in life extension. Actually I believe I have some very helpful answers or solutions of which I would like to share with anyone who is willing and I am glad I found longecity

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users