• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Examples of Longecity grant winners

grants actvism real life local groups funding funds

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Griff

• 68 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:22 AM

Hello fellow Health enthusiasts!

I see that the Longecity gives out microgrants ( up to $180). For trips and real life groups and get togethers, focused on Longetivity.

What are some examples of people that have won this award? I am just interested to see some factual information of past winners of the microgrant, and how they were granted the money from Longecity.

I am interested in doing some real life Life Extension work, and am interested in applying for it.

Looking forward to replies!

#2 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

The micro-grants just started last year and we have not awarded too many, but we would sure like to. We awarded some small grants to the Lifespan Society of British Columbia to assist with their conference.

It really boils down to the right person with the right idea. One of the key things that I look for is if the person/idea is one where the community can follow along and/or participate (whether it is a small research effort or outreach effort). We also pay for high quality articles about subjects related to unlimited lifespans.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: grants, actvism, real life, local, groups, funding, funds

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users